Pre-Season BB11 rumors

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This year it doesn't matter what is being shown on FOH. We now have the ability to go back and watch previous hours in the house. You can keep a window open but mute so you can see when the feeds return and continue watching something else. That way it won't be near as boring as it has in the past. ;)

14. No clothes washer

Ah. This could be fun. Take away creature comforts and it puts an interesting spin on the game. I love it. :)

14. No clothes washer

Ah. This could be fun. Take away creature comforts and it puts an interesting spin on the game. I love it. :)

I wish they'd do like the UK BB and give them tasks to accomplish during the day so they wouldn't just sit around picking their noses.

Along with the NO washer, How about going back to the hot water only being on for 2 hrs in the morning, everyone having to share the hot water time.. that would be fun to watch. I like to see them stuggle a bit. :devilish:

Someone on RealityBBQ claiming to be CornerOffice (the person who gave them tons of spoilers pre-show last season, which were cryptic) Posted this on there.

They dont know for sure if it is the real corner office so take it with a grain of salt

Per Corners post:

The House Guests enter the house on July 5th.

As far as the twist, I

So, the house is going "green" . . . no washer; what about the kitchen? No microwave? No fridge? Wood burning stove? . . . oh, maybe that's not "green" . . . . solar powered stove?

. . . just pondering . . . :smoke:

Wow, neb. Thanks for that info.

That's something everyone can relate to, as Allison hinted to. But hopefully they're not old classmates reunited, and just people who don't know eachother, but have a clique in common. Like, 3 high school jocks, 3 band members, 2 cheerleaders, 2 artists, 2 smart people and 1 loner, yet all strangers.

bb9 had all elements of high school clique

seem like a pretty lame twist if it holds up

hmm.... maybe HG's who had considered themselves the IN CROWD.... VS. those who were always

on the OUTSIDE looking in ???

UVP ... I think most of the BBs kinda remind you of high school mentality stuff :D

Yes, they sometimes act that llittle kids that never grew up!!

Give me a few "Dan's" - he was interesting and really knew how to play the game. So much fun to watch him.

Also, I'd love a Dick Donato clone.. Although, there can only be one Dick!! (no pun intended)

Wow, neb. Thanks for that info.

That's something everyone can relate to, as Allison hinted to. But hopefully they're not old classmates reunited, and just people who don't know eachother, but have a clique in common. Like, 3 high school jocks, 3 band members, 2 cheerleaders, 2 artists, 2 smart people and 1 loner, yet all strangers.

That is what I am hoping! (well strangers)

It was confirmed to be Corneroffice. I am thinking that if the HG did know each other corneroffice wouldnt have released that info before they were sequestered. But then again just fitting a stereotype isnt really a twist

I really don't want there to be teams and have a group vs. another group. That'd really get into the way of the natural lines and alliances of BB.

Hopefully, they're not just a group of young, fresh out of high school kids. From other rumors, seems like there will be some good age diversity.

I also read that CBS confirmed there'll be 12 hgs this summer.

Okay, so if they are not entering the house until July 5th.......that only gives us 4 days of them being IN without us having the feeds.

Have we ever had this short of time before?

I thought they were almost always in a week before the feeds started???

I wish there was a way we could get to see them from the minute they meet and go in the house in REAL time.

We miss sooo much by not seeing how they react to each other those first few days.

Guess I'll just keep wishing ......

I wish there was a way we could get to see them from the minute they meet and go in the house in REAL time.

We miss sooo much by not seeing how they react to each other those first few days.

Guess I'll just keep wishing ......

ITA! we so do miss a lot in the few days we dont get to see on the fees im with you on that

next week no doubt we will get big news

house and hg will be release next week

Archived