Sign in to follow this  
ART VAN DELAY

ROYAL PAINS

Hey guys. Hope you're all caught up and can officially celebrate seeing Jill back in the picture. I found this little fan-made video on YouTube about our favorite couple. I'm not going to lie. I got a little nostalgic watching some of the older clips. Check it out! (

)

Watched it this weekend - my favorite episode this year so far! Hank and Jill "reconnecting", Evan freaking out about the storm - good stuff. Love the interesting medical twist stories they come up with too - keeps things interesting. I am bummed that there are only two more episodes...... :crybaby:

Haha I think Evan and my dog have the same reactions to impending storms.

I agree with the medical twists. I'm always impressed at how they keep coming up with them. If you liked Jim Gaffigan as the park ranger, check out his stand-up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkUbqmS9TWI). He's a personal favorite.

With only two episodes left, how do you think they're going to try to wrap this season up? I think we're due for at least one more plot twist...

For your dog - try "Composure"-it's a chewable treat for dogs that helps calm them down during storms, for grooming, or if they are just hyper. My dog is super nervous during storms, and it has helped her alot. We got it from our vet.

For your dog - try "Composure"-it's a chewable treat for dogs that helps calm them down during storms, for grooming, or if they are just hyper. My dog is super nervous during storms, and it has helped her alot. We got it from our vet.

Thank you so much SugarB! I will definitely look into it. I hate watching my supposedly tough dog look so flustered.

And I have something for you. Here's a sneak peek for tomorrow's episode (http://www.usanetwork.com/series/royalpains/video/hankmedhub/). It's a nice, quick scene with Divya. Enjoy!

Watched it last night. Funny stuff with Evan and his snoring girlfriend! WHAT is going on with the movers moving Evan and Hanks stuff? DISLIKE!! And, as was inevitable, Divya messed up and let her indiscretion slip to Raj. Should be an interesting finale later this week. When will it come back? This summer?? (I HOPE)

I don't want Divya to go (and suspect she won't) but I don't want her to be 'with Evan', I prefer their 'tension'.

I don't want Divya to go (and suspect she won't) but I don't want her to be 'with Evan', I prefer their 'tension'.

I don't see Divya and Evan as a couple at all.

Watched it this weekend - my favorite episode this year so far! Hank and Jill "reconnecting", Evan freaking out about the storm - good stuff. Love the interesting medical twist stories they come up with too - keeps things interesting. I am bummed that there are only two more episodes...... :crybaby:

I was able to relate to Evan on the storm thing, I freak out the same way but only to snow storms in the winter

I was able to relate to Evan on the storm thing, I freak out the same way but only to snow storms in the winter

Then I'm guessing it's been a long winter for you!

Then I'm guessing it's been a long winter for you!

Yes it has but the ground hog says it will be an early spring yay

Yeah, good luck with that - so far around here it's not playing out!

Yeah, good luck with that - so far around here it's not playing out!

Hopefully when they return in the summer Jill will be back and Evan and his gf will be back from their trip ? But will Eddie be out of prison ??

Hopefully when they return in the summer Jill will be back and Evan and his gf will be back from their trip ? But will Eddie be out of prison ??

Yep, I won't be a happy camper if they don't bring Jill back (You listening USA GUY?? :) They could do any number of twists with the Eddie R. thing. SOOOOO glad that Divya is staying!

Yep, I won't be a happy camper if they don't bring Jill back (You listening USA GUY?? :) They could do any number of twists with the Eddie R. thing. SOOOOO glad that Divya is staying!

I think Jill will be back