LOST Season Six- General SPOILERS

kayo

Information about Claire's return to LOST, Season Six

Source: Entertainment Weekly, Ask Ausiello

June 4, 2009

Question: I miss Claire on Lost. Emilie de Ravin is such a great actress. Will she be back for all of next season? --Kelly

Ausiello: Yes! After sitting out last season, de Ravin will return as a full-time series regular for Lost's sixth and final season, Team Darlton confirms. "Damon and I are very excited to bring Claire back to the show," says Carlton Cuse, "and even more excited for people to experience just how she will return."

And even more exciting that that? Experiencing Doc Jensen's theory on how she'll return. Take it away, DJ:

"Any scenario that brings Claire back to Lost must address the mysterious circumstances of her disappearance at the end of Season 4, in which many of us were led to believe that she was as dead -- or rather, undead -- as the Ghost Christian that's been haunting The Island since Season 1. So here's one thought: Juliet changed time in the season finale by detonating Jughead, and Season 6 will tell the story of the new timeline, one in which Claire is alive. Another thought: In light of the revelation that John Locke was actually a supernatural impostor for half of Season 5, perhaps in Season 6, we'll get a storyline in which Claire just emerges out of the jungle, with no memory of what happened to her -- just like Season 1 -- and we and the castaways will be left to wonder: Is this the real Claire or another impostor infiltrating them a la Locke? Heck, maybe that's going to be major idea of next season: Who's really alive and who's really (un)dead? It really will be the fabled! zombie season of Lost!" Thanks a million, Doc!

• 4 weeks later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

General spoilers:

06/14 - Team Darlton is checking the availability of several MVPs [from past seasons to appear in the series final season. ...] After sitting out last season, [Emilie] de Ravin will return as a full-time series regular for Lost's sixth and final season, Team Darlton confirms. "Damon and I are very excited to bring Claire back to the show," says Carlton Cuse, "and even more excited for people to experience just how she will return." Source: The Ausiello Files

06/14 - "Like, a third of the way in to the season, I would guess we are going to settle into one time frame, and it will be very linear-no more flashbacks, nothing. It will be on the Island and sort of a final conflict to the end," said [Matthew] Fox. He assured fans that all the crazy storylines introduced in earlier seasons will be resolved and that the conflict between Jack and Locke "will come head to head" this season, but he wouldn't divulge more than that. When asked what would happen if he did, he said, "Some guys would pull up outside this building in a white van and masks, and I'd never be seen again." Source: Kristin on E!Online

06/14 - Lost masterminds Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have been dropping hints about how the show will end next spring. Among the mysteries unravelled in the very last episode will be the significance of the four-toed statue, what the Smoke Monster really is and who the skeletons in the cave were. [...] Says Cuse: "The end of the show will be a combination of trying to answer mysteries the audience still cares about, such as the statue and the Smoke Monster. We'll also be answering the skeletons in the cave question. We will answer the questions we feel are important and central to the plot. At the same time we will be trying to tell redemption stories about the characters. These characters do indeed have a destiny." Source: Sunday Mercury

• 1 month later...

General spoilers:

08/03 - We won't see much DHARMA in Season 6. Jacob has NOT appeared as another character on the show. Source: Lost Spoilers

08/02 - Season six of Lost will be reminiscent of season one in that there will be a lot of running through the jungle and emotional development for the characters. The marketing graphic for Lost season six included all our favorite characters (heralding the return of many of them) but the important thing is that the last character added to the animation was Locke, and he was very obviously facing backward, while all the other characters were facing forward. Ahhh, Unlocke! According to Carlton [Cuse] the time-travel season is over and the flash-forward season is over and they're moving on to something altogether different for season six. According to Josh Holloway in the press room, Sawyer will be destroyed by the tragedy of Juliet, pushing him back towards his original, more "salty" character. He'll still carry around season' five's character growth, but he'll be rejecting it. [...] The extensive backstory of Richard Alpert will be explored in season six. [...] As we learned earlier this summer, Elizabeth Mitchell will appear on Lost in season six. According to Damon, her survival is contigent upon Jack's plan working. Jeremy Davies will appear as Daniel Faraday in Lost season six. [...] According to a [fake] clip from America's Most Wanted, Kate Austen did not in fact kill her stepfather in an explosion, but she killed his employee, a plumber's assistant, instead. Have we wandered into alternate-timeline territory? And could that timeline possibly start before the crash of Oceanic 815? Two other videos that hinted at an alternate timeline were Mr. Cluck's (starring CEO Hugo Reyes) and an Oceanic Airlines commercial that said they've never had a crash... [... Dominic Monaghan] is set to appear in three episodes in season six. Source: Kristin on E!Online

08/02 - [ian] Somehalder told EW exclusively that Lost producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse only told him half an hour before the Vampire Diaries panel that he will be coming back next season. "It's not clear yet" when it'll happen but "it'll be very soon." Somerhalder said he wasn't necessarily surprised at the development, because he had been talking to the producers for some time about returning. "It's just a matter of timing and getting me down there," says Somerhalder. Source: The Ausiello Files

08/02 - Lost's Nestor Carbonell will finally be a series regular next season. "I'm moving my whole family to Hawaii next week," Nestor tells me. "This whole time I've been flying back and forth, but now I'll be living on the island with the others. They tell me I'll be in 16 of the 18 episodes." Executive producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof say his backstory will take a significant time to reveal. Adds the actor: "Obviously Richard doesn't age, so I'm most curious to know how old he is and if he's in fact pulling the strings." Source: TV Guide Magazine

08/02 - The return of familiar faces - including the decidedly dead and presumed dead - will also come into play, with both Jeremy Davies and Elizabeth Mitchell set to reprise their roles as Faraday and Juliet. And based on the dramatic timing of Dominic Monaghan's last-moment arrival on the dais [at Comic-Con], Charlie would seem a safe bet to (somehow) resurface as well. And the encores might not stop there. "There's a good chance you'll be seeing many characters you haven't seen since the first season," said [Damon] Lindelof. Some tropes will be absent from Season 6. Time-travel is so yesterday, the producers indicated, and flashbacks/forwards are long gone. Instead, Lindelof said, "We're going to do something different" to tell the final 18 hours' worth of story. Source: TV Guide Online

• 3 weeks later...

General spoilers:

08/09 - It might be a busy season for Grunberg, who has also been approached about appearing on Lost. The actor, who played pilot Seth Norris of Oceanic flight 815 in the very first episode, got a call about coming back for the last season of the hit ABC show. Grunberg is totally game for anything the Lost producers can cook up for him, but he has no idea what they are planning. "That's literally where my call ended," he says. Norris didn't survive the island, but as more of Lost's characters who met the grim reaper are signing on to appear one last time, it would only be appropriate to bring back the man who flew them to the island in the first place. "If NBC will allow it," Grunberg says. "I will go back." Source: TV Guide Magazine

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

General spoilers:

08/30 - Popular Japanese actor Hiroyuki Sanada is joining the cast of Lost in the series' final season as a recurring. Details on his character and the number of episodes he will appear in are being kept under wraps. Source: The Hollywood Reporter

08/30 - Set report from a fan: When we arrived, Terry O'Quinn (Locke) was the only main actor working, and he was laying in the sand. likely to get a close up for his body. Then, as he was replaced by a stand-in (lie-in?), Yunjun Kim (Sun) and Nestor Carbonell (Richard) arrived on set with other actors and extras. The next scene was of Not-Locke and Richard descending from the temple. The assembled Others, obviously suspicious of Not-Locke, raise their guns as Not-Locke steps up to confront Richard. After O'Quinn rehearsed some moves with Carbonell's stand-in, the last scene we watched was the most intense. Not-Locke beats the crap out of Richard. After Richard is taken down, Not-Locke looks across the faces of everyone watching. He waves his finger and says, "I'm very disappointed in all of you." Source: The Transmission

• 1 month later...

General spoilers:

10/04 - [A guest character will be Detective Rasmussen. He] is an investigator who makes a visit to the Hospital that Claire and Kate are in from the previous set reports. The detective may be there to investigate Kate. Source: Lost Spoilers

• 2 weeks later...

General spoilers:

10/11 - You can add Katey Sagal's name to the list of Lost alums who have jetted off to Hawaii to shoot scenes for the final season. Source: TV Guide Online

• 5 weeks later...

General spoilers:

11/14 - Set report spoilers from Celestial Beauty: This is what I managed to find out on the set I visiting during the filming at the High School last week. You already have a few bits of this but here goes. At the school, Alex (Tania Raymonde) is actually a student at this school where Ben is a teacher. She is still "close" to Ben. Also spotted at the school are both, boom boom, Doc Arzt and Rose! No sign of Bernard. One of the new guests that you posted, William Atherton, was on the set. He is actually the Principle of the school, however I'll leave you with this cryptic snippet. Although he is the principle, that may not actually be his only role! Locke and Ben both work at the School. Source: Lost Spoilers

11/01 - [Carlton] Cuse tweeted a clue for Lost fans to figure out. "Damon and I are die hard fans of this impeckable actor who keeps the barr high and just signed to guest star on the show. Life is good!" The misspellings were clues leading to the name... William Atherton. In order of the clues: Atherton was in both Die Hard and Die Hard 2, his character's name in Ghost Busters was Walter Peck, on Desperate Housewives he played Dr. Barr and the 62-year-old actor was also Charlie Crews' nemesis on Life. Source: TV Guide Online

11/01 - On the Island, Locke is a true man-about-town... er jungle. Not only is he seen reuniting with a number the original Losties, including the badass, rifle-toting Claire, but he even finds the time to get stabbed by a genuine Iraqi. Source: Lost Spoilers

10/24 - These are from various episodes from 6.01 up to 6.05 and 6.06: A character you would NOT expect sits next to Jack. Someone becomes ill in the toilet and needs Sayid's help. Kate "jumps" someone but it is not Sawyer. We'll see the numbers again in a signifcant and shocking way. Hurley continues to communicate with someone special on the Island. Sayid injuries are healed by something watery. Someone shoots at Flocke and a battle ensues. There are 2 burials. Jack and Kate take Sayid somewhere "Shiney". Source: Lost Spoilers

10/24 - Season 6 will showcase "a version of Claire we've never seen before - a Rousseau-esque version." We'll be in need of a Rousseau fix since the real version will be MIA. According to a Lost insider, the French Lady's portrayer, Mira Furlan, turned down the show's request to return for the final season due to a "prior overseas commitment." Source: The Ausiello Files

• 1 month later...

General spoilers:

12/13/09 - An ABC spokesperson confirms that there is no deal in place for Maggie Grace to return to Lost at this time. [...] I know most of you have heard about the "alt Lost " this season, and so have I. But I'm also told that the thing that I'm pretty sure needs to happen for "alt Lost " to happen does not happen. [...] "[Rose] and Jack will be reunited, and this time it will feel so good!" [...] We already know that Rebecca Mader (Charlotte) is back on Lost in some capacity this season, but what's the real deal behind her resurrection? "I can't say," she tells us with a grin. And just why not? "Because it's really, really, really, really, really, really exciting and I don't want to ruin it. It's too good to say." (Yes, she really said really that many times!) And on that note, this is the most revealing thing we were able to get out of her: "It's going to blow people's heads off." Source: Kristin on E!Online

12/13/09 - Zuleikha Robinson who plays Illana is now a series regular. Source: Lost Spoilers

12/13/09 - Rebecca Mader, who was prematurely killed off Lost last season, has agreed to reprise her role of anthropologist Charlotte Lewis. Source: Keck's Exclusives

• 2 weeks later...

DarkUFO Reveals the Jack/Kate/Sawyer Triangle ends early in the final season

1/3/2010 DarkUFO spoilers

What's that sound? The collective sigh of relief of millions of Lost Fans around the globe :)

We'll I've just been sent this that appears to put an end to one part of the triangle...and we can only hope the writers don't change their minds. Here is the excerpt that I can post from the email"

"....pretty cool huh.oh and one more thing you can post is that early in the season there is a scene with Sawyer and Kate on Island not alt. In this scene kate tries to comfort sawyer but he totally rejects her in a big way. So much so that in the script itself the writers like they do when explaining the context/desciption of the scene actually say that these two are finally done/over - no going back! if I can remove the watermark from the script I'll scan that page in and send it to you although you might get into copyright trouble with that if you decide to post it but I'll leave that up to you. more to come next week when i should get to read scripts 12 and 13...."

Hints and Spoilers from Kristen at EOnline:

"12 Days of LOST" Scoops-

Holy wow. That's all I can say after hearing about what lies ahead for the sixth season of Lost, which, in case you haven't heard, will begin Feb. 2 on ABC, and is, like, the last spectacular hurrah of one of the best series ever to air on television.

Trust me. It is going to be good.

So what will go down?

Well, let's just say I know some things I'm not supposed to know...and wasn't supposed to say. But after receiving no fewer than 4,815,162,342 emails this past week requesting

Eleventh Day of LOST-mas

courtesy of Kristin Dos Santos at EOnline

January 4, 2010

Well, that's precisely the feeling I'm (stupidly?) ignoring right now as I cave in and give you highly vocal "Skaters," "Jaters" and "Sulieters" what you've been asking

Twelvth Day of LOST-mas

Courtesy of Kristin Dos Santos, EOnline

January 6, 2010

lostlastseason.jpg

for our last hurrah of Lost-mas, I will tackle a few more of the questions/guesses you fans have sent in, including what to think of the kickass "Lost Supper" above...

Helena: [Re: Locke Serves Up a Jaw-Dropper] I'm so glad to hear there's something good in store for Terry O'Quinn. Will he be a big player this season?

And how. Check out the ABC promo photo up there! You can't get much bigger than the Jesus chair, right? Locke/Terry is more important than ever in season six (and, yes, will serve up a jaw-dropper) and as boss Carlton Cuse told the Hollywood Reporter: "Jack and Locke have always been at the center of the show, that dilemma of faith vs. reason, and the conflict between those two characters has been there since the beginning. It's very exciting to bring that relationship to its conclusion." Terry has never been more commanding (nor terrifyingly awesome) than this season. I smell Emmy!

Josh in Michigan: Any chance Maggie Grace's character, Shannon, will be back on Lost for the final season?

According to my sources (including Maggie's rep), Maggie still has not shot anything new yet for Lost, and is not expected at the season premiere party in Hawaii later this month. As you've probably heard by now, we will see Ian Somerhalder (Boone) again on the new season, and as I mentioned in the first day of Lost-mas, Maggie's absence will be explained by a change to Shannon's backstory. It's pretty surprising!

Lee: When you refer to a Lostie, do you also use that term for what we know to be Others?

In one instance during Lost-mas, I used the word Lostie for someone who was not on Oceanic Flight 815.

Francesca: Are most of your spoilers in Lost-mas about the beginning of the season or the season as a whole?

The beginning. This may or may not explain some of the confusion about seemingly conflicting scoop on other sites that some of you have asked about. I have been asked not to give scoop too far out so that hopefully you fans can still let the series unfold in a way that will surprise you. As many of you know, I try to tease without giving too much away, because I know many of you don't want to be truly spoiled. (On that note I apologize for the Lost-mas Sayid headline that concerned many of you, but I believe you'll understand when you see the episode.)

Alex: [Re: Where?s Desmond?] OMG! I hope they don't kill Desmond off. He's one of the consistently good characters on the show, plus his performances are very good.

Des rocks! So far I see no need to worry, but it's wise to pray for all the characters you love this season. It's the end, so anyone can go.

Kat: [Re: This Scoop Is a Matter of Life and Death] I bet Hurley tries to kill himself. We already know he has some depressive tendencies.

That's not who I'm talking about.

jk fan: [Re: Who Is the New Big Bad?] It's Shannon's brother (Ian Somerhalder).

Yes, and we'll find out he killed someone's wife. Oh wait, sorry...Wrong show!

Heidi: [Re: Arresting Development] I'm guessing Charlie for drugs, Sayid for murder/espionage, and maybe Sawyer for being a con artist.

One of your guesses is right.

• 3 weeks later...

Rambo Claire...woo hoo! It is very interesting that her stance looks exactly like shots of Danielle from previous seasons- maybe we should call her Clairielle?

I cannot watch...I must not watch...rats.

I feel a little let down by that 4-minute preview.

I know that if I had been one of the contest winners who received that 4-minute video on a USB key, I would be even more let down.

The first 2 minutes are just the same last 2 minutes of the season 5 finale.

The next minute to minute and a half is a scene from the very first episode.

So that leaves about 30 seconds of new stuff, and it's just anti-climactic.

Luckily, we won't have long to wait!

Yep, we sure don't!! :party_smilie: If you REALLY want to know everything about the season premiere episode you can now find that info on darkufo's website. They had their "on the beach in Hawaii" presentation of the first episode yesterday and I'm sure they have posted pretty much everything that happens already. I promised my son that I wouldn't look at any of the info like I did last year (which pretty much ruined last year's first episode for me), so I'm being good...but SO glad we only have one more day to go! I don't think I could hold out a whole week...

• 4 weeks later...

The LOST cast and writers were interviewed at Paleyfest and here are some of their comments and spoiler info:

Source: EOnline

1. Jack's baby momma (mother of David Shephard in the flash-sideways world) IS somebody we've met before. Juliet? Kate? Sara? Hmm...

2. We probably will see Walt again. "[Malcolm David Kelley] absolutely would still be on the show," Carlton Cuse said, "but the actor aged." Damon Lindelof: "We are working on a way to bring Walt back before Lost is all said and done."

3. Damon: "Ilana and Richard will say things to each other and about each other in the future."

4. Terry O'Quinn is "playing a guy who we're not going to see until the finale." (Eeeee!)

5. Someone IS coming to the island.

6. Matthew Abbadon will not return.

7. We will get an answer to Libby and Hurley and their connection in the past.

8. Vincent will be back.

9. The finale is being written right now. Episode 15 was just shot this week in Hawaii.

10. Damon says there's no need for an island to have a Lost-themed ride at Disney World: "Just put people in a black room, spin them around and punch them in the face and tell them 'You just had the Lost experience.'"

11. Will we find out if there really was a bird on the island that said "Hurley" as it flew by? "That is on our list of things to explain."

12. When asked if we'll find out what happened to Annie, Ben's childhood sweetheart, Carlton says "We don't want to say. Probably not."

13. The gang's back together! While answering an unrelated Q, Terry O'Quinn mentioned: "A whole bunch of the cast is working together again."

14. There will be more for Charlie fans.

15. Alan Dale aka Charles Widmore will return.

16. Whether Jacob actually ever furnished a list of candidates to Ben or The Others is speculative...and might have been Ben lying to get the surgery from Jack.

• 5 weeks later...

LOST fans- Get Ready To Weep

Source: EOnline, Watch With Kristin

Mon., Mar. 29, 2010

I'm hearing of some heartbreaking twists coming up on Lost, and SPOILER ALERT: The biggest jaw-dropper ahead will leave you sobbing.

Wendell in Tallahassee, Fla.: Lost scoop, please! Jorge Garcia told you a while ago that people will start "dropping like flies." Are there really going to be deaths? Who?

Kristin: Yes, there will be. And no, you aren't gonna like it. I'm sniffling just thinking about what's to come as I write this! The deaths don't happen till closer to the very end, but there is a big shocker this week that is also very disturbing, involving a main Lostie's (a candidate's?) well-being. All that said, there's lots of awesome romantic stuff up ahead that will make your heart sing (honest! and it rocks), so fear not: They are candy-coating the pain with much more sugar than Mary Poppins' lame old spoonful.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with...l#ixzz0jgDBpQNi

• 3 weeks later...

So Begins the "Housecleaning", According To Jorge Garcia

April 14, 2010

In reviewing his last Hurley-centric episode for People.com, Jorge Garcia offers this sad spoiler tidbit:

"And speaking of blowing stuff up, unfortunately this was an episode also marred with death. And even more unfortunate, it