7/24 - Live Feed Updates

CeCiMom

2:19 BBT

Brains clique lost and are on cabbage and baby hotdogs and will be sleeping in the "steel room"

**thats all I can report, I'm in class :)

feeds are back and they are talking about steamed cabbage. Not sure who is on has not's. Chima is being really nice to Jordon... says she can make cabbage for her. Russell is telling some he is not going to stick to the plan. they are talking about what Casey said.

2:45 BBT - Jessie & Natalie confirm the current plan is to put up Jordan & Michele and backdoor Casey ... worst case scenario Casey gets to play and wins the PoV and then they take out Michele.

3:00 BBT - HG`s sitting around eating not much going on.

Brain`s are this weeks have nots!

3:10 BBT

Some HGs are eating in and around the kitchen. Lydia and Kevin are talking on the LR couch. Kevin says Jess would be an idiot to put Lydia up. They get a blanket and head to the recycled room.

They talk about if Jess puts Lydia up, Kev will have her back and it will be an excuse for Jess to go up next week.

Jess and Nat in HOH. They're talking about Lydia running her mouth downstairs and Jess tells Nat to make sure Chima stays on their side b/c Lydia will try to sway Chima. Nat says Lydia has some crazy ass mood swings and Jess agrees.

3:20 BBT

Lydia is worried Jess is going to put her up. They're also talking about her 'relations' with Jessie. Kev asks about how they cleaned it and Lydia said with her sweater. She says she cleaned it up with her sweater sleeve. Kevin tells her if Jess puts her up, Jess needs to be cut off. Kev says Jess doesn't get close with guys, only girls who will suck his d*ck and Lydia says she hasn't and won't do that. Kevin says Jess did this last year with Michelle from BB10 and he's doing it with Nat this yeah, and how Nat and Michelle are similiar. Kev says Jess goes for these ride or die chicks.

3:20 BBT

Lydia confesses to Kevin in the recycle room that she has had certain sexual pleasures with Jesse, but no sex..."friendly petting" she states.

She talks about having to rewash her hoodie and Jesse having big balls. (sorry..)

Kevin is surprised to hear this has happened more than once.

Lydia says she would not want to have sex in the BB house becuase you can't build a good ten, therefore, you can't get great motion. She also admits they have never kissed.

In between, Keving keeps discussing whether Lydia thinks she is going up on the block or not. The only reason she feels she might is b/c Natalie hasn't talked to her yet. Kevin thinks Lydia is safe b/c she is giving Jesse "favors."

Back to kissing. Lydia really wants to kiss Jesse, but Kevin says it will make it personal. She says she wants to corner him sometime.

5:20 PM BBT Jeff is discussing nominations with Jessie in the HOH room. Natalie is present but is pretty much keeping quiet. Jessie tells him that he spoke with everyone in the house individually and that his nominations will reflect their wishes. Jeff keeps mentioning the house consensus to get rid of Ronnie. Jessie is skirting around it. He is not saying "Ronnie is safe this week". Here's a breakdown of Jessie dodging Jeff:

Jeff: I thought the house was in agreement to get rid of Ronnie

Jessie: I spoke to everyone in the house and they told me what the want.

Jeff: But I thought that was what they want.

Jessie: But I did speak to everyone in the house.

5:30 PM BBT Jessie still hasn't confessed that he is protecting Ronnie. Jessie changes the subject to his last BB experience. He asks Jeff what he thought of Jessie's performance last time. Jeff tells him it just seems like he had a different agenda than a large group of the house. Jessie "you know what it was, when I said I would do something, I stuck to it" (AKA I lost because I was honest. I wonder if he still doesn't have any regrets because we keep getting excuses-Goldylucks)

As soon as Jeff leaves Jessie tells Natalie "he already knows"

5:00 BBT HOH

Jessie/Lydia talking in the bed..they are talking about what Jeff/lydia talked about. Jessie is trying to talk about how Lydia should be worried about Jeff and if he had gotten HOH. Jessie is saying that its ok to try and get Ronnie out but he is not telling the truth. Lydia is saying that its casey that starts crap in the house. Lydia thinks Jessie is putting her up and Jessie is saying that he is not putting her up. Lydia is saying that she thinks Jessie is stand off ish.. (lydia is talking in baby talk I may puke!) This whole convo is going in circles. Lydia in baby talk says Jessie is sometimes cold and hard and not warm and prickly (roll eyes) Jessie keeps calling Lydia Momma and she wants another nick name and Jessie explains that you can not force a nick name something about a plant blah balh balh. Jessie now explains that he has had the chance to f**ck lydia and has not done so ..he now tells her she has too much make up on. Natalie now enters the room and they are talking about how casey ate her food. Lydia after talking MUCH smack about Natalie is now being so nice ( talk about 2 faced) Jessie says to Natalie that Lydia is worried about who he is putting up and Natalie says she has not a clue who he is putting up. ( Just heard BB talking to them and we get FOTH) Jessie complains about the white noise. Convo goes back to Natalie no knowing who Jessie is putting up. Natalie leaves HOH real fast. Natalie comes back and says chima wants to get to eat at 8pm like Jordan did and wants a pillow. Natalie is saying that Chima is going to Dr and cuss out BB. Jessie is saying that he can not believe Jeff has not talked to Jessie. Natalie says that jeff will NOT talk with Lydia in the room. Lydia does not leave the room so the convo goes to Jeff needing a hair cut. Lydia leaves the room now.( just a note Jessie is acting like a prince being in the middle of the bed with nat and lydia on each side.) Jeff comes out Jessie says I have asked the same to questions why do you want Ronnie out and what will it do for you. Jeff says b/c ronnie has lied so much and he does not want ronnie here at all. Jeff says that ronnie said so much about jeff to look like a asshole. Jeff says ronnie is so good at speaking and will put things in your head. jessie says that he understands but he has asked the same to questions. Jessie asks jeff do you think I have ever lied to me and Jeff says NO but thinks that Jessie may have told him things that he thought was the truth but was not ( jeff is not telling the truth) Jessie thinks that people are intimidated by his body build. ( I think he is tooting his own horn) Jeff makes it clear he is NOT intimidated by him (LOL) Jessie again asks "do you think I have ever lied to you" I think Jessie is trying to prepare Jeff that Jordan is going ont the block to backdoor casey. Jessie still kinda talking in circles. He explains again how he asked each hg the same two questions. Jeff FINALLY ask jessie what are you getting at? What are you trying to tell me. Jeff is explaining that he wants to protect Jordan but they are separate people and he is playing his own game. Jeff now asks the question is your goal to get Ronnie out or not. Jessie does not answer the question he says he is listening to the whole house. Jessie is making it sound like the house has not said to get ronnie out. He does not of course say that he talked them out of it . (Jessie is going to be in the same boat as ronnie soon thank GOD) Jeff says I dont need to come to the hoh every few seconds like other houseguest. Jessie says no matter I have to put two people up no matter and Jeff says I have an idea who your putting up. jessie makes the statement that is where my head is at although he never has said. ( still circle talk) Jessie says OVER AND OVER everyone comes up here and voiced an opinion. BOTTOM LINE JESSIE IS COVERING HIS TRACKS SAYING HE IS DOING WHAT THE MAJORITY OF THE HOUSE WANTS WITH OUT SAYING HE TALKED OTHERS OUT OF PUTTING UP RONNIE..

( Just another note as I am posting this Jessie asks Jeff what he thought about the way Jessie played last season...Jeff stumbles on his words but says that he thought jessie was ok) I has to laugh out loud as Jessie explains the reason he left was for telling the truth...

5:40 PM BBT Jeff heads down to Jordan who is laying in bed in the red room. He tells her that Jessie is not planning on getting rid of Ronnie and the whole will probably be mad about it. Jordan frowns and he is trying to reassure her that this does not mean that it's going to be her. Jeff tells her that Jessie never would tell him who was going up. He apologizes to her for not winning the HOH "I threw it right in the bucket" but that he was going to try win their way all the way up to the top. He then *toots* and Jordan freaks out saying "it's smells like rotten eggs" They are laying foot to head and they keep putting their feet in each other's face. Jeff "are we going to sleep or do you want me to go over there (other side of room) so we can talk" Jeff threatens to fart under the covers and take off.

5:51 PM OD LD called. NOMS should be soon. Everyone heads outside except for Jessie who heads the the DR. Big Brother-not the robot voice we always hear but an actual person asks the houseguests to have a seat and be still. Natalie says "we can't play pool" voice from sky "it would be better for us if you didn't" Even the folding of towels is ceased.

5:55 PM BBT TRIVIA---NOMINATION TIME.

6:57 BBT

Jeff just confirmed that Michele and Jordan are on the block.

He was telling them who they should pick to play veto for them, if they choose the "Houseguest's choice" ball out of the bag when it's time to pick players for the veto.

7:00 BBT

Kevin, Nat, Lydia and Jessie on balcony. Nat and Kev playing chess.

Jessie patted Kevin on the back and said, I knew you would enjoy seeing Casey's key come out.

Jessie getting ready to eat (big shock) and bowing head to pray (??). Lydia takes his chips and has a conversation about rubber bands with the guys downstairs. (how rude while jessie is praying =P )

Downstairs

HGs talking about Bob Barker and the Price is Right. Saying Drew Carey took over. Russell had no idea. Ed McMahon's name mentioned. Chima pipes up that he died a week or 2 before Michael Jackson and Farrah. (Uh, try the day before). Keep getting FoTH because they are mentioning name brands.

Commercial talk. More FoTH. Jeff talking about a commercial audition and walking in to see a cartoon character of himself wondering if they had made the cartoon before or after they asked to audition him. FoTH.

Chima saying she was picked for some part, but then was cut. Jeff mentions "Miagi's" FoTH. Casey talking about writing songs and distribution.

7:10 BBT

They were talking about the death of Billy Mays (guy with black beard who does informercials in a loud voice) a couple of days after the death of Ed McMahon.

Then they talked about the Sham-Wow guy and how he got caught with a prostitute and/or drugs.

(So of course we go to FOTH because those people have not signed releases.)

7:15 BBT

Talk continues to be about stuff outside of the game and outside of the house, like how the music industry works.

7:35 BBT

Ronnie and Lydia go into the storage room for some stuff.\

Ronnie whispers to her that if the next HoH competition is endurance, and it comes down to just them two, if she throws it to him she will be 100% safe and he will reign Hell down upon them out there.

Lydia comments that at least now they all get a bed. Then she realizes that no, two people will still have to share in the Have-Not room.

She comments that he is losing so much weight.

He says he is down to 178 pounds. (Don't know what weight he was when he got in.)

He lifts his shirt and shows her how small his stomach roll has become.

Russell and Chima open the door and Russell starts yelling "schemers, schemers!".

Lydia tells Chima that she's going to flick Russell in the balls if he continues.

10:40 BBT

Michele goes upstairs to the couches outside HoH and watches Kevin and Natalie play Chess. (Kevin is winning because he trapped and disposed of Natalie's Queen already.)

Kevin and Natalie start giving Michele tips on her strategy to stay past this week, especially regarding Pov.

Jordan is changing in the Pool room after having taken a shower.

Kevin tells Michele that if he were to win HoH next week, she would definitely not be his target.

"Same here" says Natalie.

10:50 BBT

Talk turns to the "hinky" vote again, and Natalie still playing it very well that it could never have been her.

Natalie knocks some pieces off the chessboard onto the floor while making a move, and picks them up and tries to put them back in a better position than they were, but Kevin isn't fooled.

Chima is packing some of her things in the red bedroom, while talking with Russell and Casey. (I have that feed muted, but I can hear her through the microphones of the 3 playing chess upstairs, that is how loud it is!)

Jeff and Jordan cuddle in a bed in the Pool room.

(I think I hear someone breathing loudly in there, too, as if asleep.)

Jeff looks to be close to falling asleep himself.

BB voice: Jordan, please do not obstruct your microphone.

Jordan: "My bad!"

Jeff: I think you're safe.

(He strokes her head.)

Ronnie joins the gang playing Chess.

Michele: how did it feel to get your key, Ronnie?

Ronnie: indescribable!

Ronnie: they told me that we won't get to see the backyard until tomorrow. That means they are putting together a huge set-up. Or... a night-time Pov. How much do you want to bet that sometime in the next hour, Jessie gets called to the DR and we get told we will be competing tonight. (Not going to happen, they didn't even pick players, and it would interfere with ShowTime Too.)

Natalie is excited by the thought of a night-time PoV.

Then they get distracted by the chessboard.

I hear someone banging or whacking something, but they are not currently on any of the 4 feeds.

Jeff to Jordan: your hair looks lighter

Jordan: like a bad light?

Jeff: no, just lighter. Did that lemon shit work?

Jordan: I wish we had wax

Jeff: what would you do with it?

Jordan: wax my eyebrows

8:00 BBT (One hour until Big Brother After Dark)

Jordan says she has already won Big Brother because she has Jeff.

Jeff: you won me?

Jordan: here's the plan, I want to go see a Baseball game in Chicago.

Jeff is wondering how that is going to happen since they don't have each others numbers.

Jordan says she will get it after the show.

Jeff wonders momentarily is it will still be baseball season when they get out.

Jordan has no idea when baseball season is at all.

They are now lying feet to feet under one blanket, and raise it so that they can see each other from underneath it.

Now Jeff is telling her how it looks like something from the movie Coraline.

We haven't seen Jessie around for a long long time.

(Most likely he is napping in the HoH room. He's still a chamion napper, like last season.)

Jeff just told her that when he watched the movie Coraline (in 3-D) with his friends, they were smoking up. (Whoever has the job of pushing the button that gives us FOTH was a little slow.)

Jeff said that usually he would get like all freaked out, but that time he only took two hits. FOTH.

Jordan was telling Jeff something about drugs and high school when we come back from FOTH.

Jeff says that when he comes to Charlotte, she will make him into a big druggie! Stop pushing drugs on me.

Jordan then wonders if this conversation will go on the air. He tells her that they have to watch what they say in here.

He says that he's not worried because he's never done drugs. (???)

He goes on to say that "that stuff" isn't even really like a real drug. They should legalize it.

And then he says he knows people who do it every day, and that he wouldn't be able to do that.

They change the subject.

Feed 3 switches to the chess gang coming downstairs. We hear Ronnie tell them that he had heard some drilling going on in the backyard as part of the construction.

8:15 BBT

Lydia and Kevin are talking, and agree that Casey and "him" are shit-starters.

Lydia: "you know what, we have to abide by what the HoH wants".

Michele comes in to see Jeff and Jordan.

She says that back when they were making the rave juice challenge, they had been told by production that they would never again be locked out of the backyard for this long again. So she reasons (as did Ronnie earlier) that this could mean a challenge in the middle of the night, "like 2 a.m." she says. So she counsels them to get some sleep while they can. (* I still think they are off-base with this thinking, but everyone knows that when it comes to Big Brother - Do Not Assume *)

FOTH

8:25 BBT

Natalie talks to Chima in the red bedroom.

She tells her that no one else knows the real plan except Jessie and the two of them.

She elaborates on it, saying that no one else will know the real plan until the PoV ceremony, because Jessie didn't tell anyone. All he did was ask everyone those same two questions.

They talk about the Have / Have-Not competition and how much fun it was.

They quickly go over who is definitely playing in the PoV. (Jessie, Jordan, Michele)

Michele comes in, and they tell her that they will get off SLOP at 9pm not midnight, as previously stated.

Michele is sure they said midnight, but Chima explains that it is midnight eastern time, so 9pm there.

Then talk switches to PoV again, until Russell walks in, then they pretend to be talking about something else.

Chima jokes about a plan to get around slop. Russell will put a candy in his mouth, then make out with her and secretly pass her the candy. Everybody laughs about it.

Almost everyone now milling around the kitchen.

Jessie and Jeff not around (both are probably napping).

Natalie goes to join Chima in the red bedroom again.

8:35 BBT

They talk about the Have-Not competition again.

Jordan says she was laughing and pedalling the bike.

Lydia tells Kevin he was the one who was most covered in foam.

Kevin says it was hard to tell depth, so he just kept on pedalling.

(* I wish I had a better idea of what they were talking about. *)

Natalie was asking Casey if he was the one who ate her Tacos, and her porkchop.

Natalie goes back to the red bedroom to Chima. So does Russell.

Natalie is lying on her stomach, thereby obstructing her microphone.

Finally, after a couple of minutes of sounding muffled, she gets admonished to stop obstructing her microphone.

She reacts by turning over, grabbing her microphone and holding it close to her mouth, and repeats her last comment.

Russell gets called to the diary room.

Natalie asks him to hit the light switch on his way out.

Chima says they will ask them to turn the lights back on.

Natalie says "it's not day anymore, it's after 7pm!"

8:40 BBT

Natalie says that they put nametags on their beds. (* To reserve who will sleep where *)

In the kitchen, Jordan is eating pretty much everything she can. (* It must be good to be off slop again *)

Jeff is eating something in the kitchen now too.

BB voice: Casey, please put on your microphone.

Jordan talks about who to pick for veto, with Michele and Jeff, in the kitchen.

They are telling her to pick Russell. (* isn't there only one "houseguest's choice" ball in the bag? *)

Back in the red room, even though the lights are still off, Natalie does not seem to be trying to sleep, as she is talking up a storm with Chima. Nothing game-related though.

Michele pulls Jordan into the eco-room for a quick whispered conversation about who to pick for veto. I can't exactly make out what was said, but it sounded like Michele told her something about Natalie telling her NOT to pick Russell for some reason. (* Actually it was CASEY. Confirmed in a later conversation between Jordan, Jeff and Casey, around 9:40 BBT)

Casey now walking around without a shirt on.

8:45 BBT

Casey telling Chima, Kevin and Natalie about the Wake-up calls last season, the night before a competition.

The others know about it, though, and tell him that last year's Michele (Jessie's Portugese buddy) won that competition because she stayed up all night listening to the messages.

Brief FOTH.

Jeff says that Jordan told him to stop eating. (* in case the competition has to do with eating? *)

Lydia asks Casey if he minds if she has some of the coffee that he made. He tells her "Anytime. If we're out, I'll just make more."

The houseguests are now primping themselves in the washroom, because they know that Big Brother After Dark will be starting in about 10 minutes.

Kevin tells Chima and Natalie that is it IS a competition in the night, Big Brother will let them sleep in really late after.

Ronnie comes in and asks what is the longest they've ever gone without sleep. He says he has done 36 hours.

Ronnie asks Michele is she knows anything about something he once read, how if you stay away without any sleep whatsoever for a certain time, it can cause permanent change in your brain chemistry. She says that it would be something like 6 or 7 days. Anything less would not be permanent but could affect your psyche for a while.

In the red room, talk turns to Chima's upcoming birthday on Thursday.

Someone asked Russell "what's wrong with Chima?" due to the lights being out. He said that "she couldn't take the whole love muscle." Everyone laughs.

8:52 BBT

BB voice: Russell, the bedroom lights must stay on.

Natalie complaining again that it is night time. But they leave the lights on.

Chima: "How is it that you guys don't want to muzzle Natalie?" LOL

Jordan and Jeff in the kitchen, talking about what Michele told her earlier.

It was apparently not to pick Casey for veto comp.

8:55 BBT

Jordan is now worried that there might be a plan NOT to use the veto. (* she's right *)

She thinks that it is a plan to get her (Jordan) out. (*she's wrong *)

Jeff eating some kind of homemade popsicle, using a spoon to dig ice chips out of a plastic cup.

In the red room, Russell is saying that he asked in the diary room "does the competition start at 1 o'clock" (in the morning) and the person in there just started laughing. (* no warning about not discussing their diary room sessions is heard *)

Natalie trying to start some kind of game, in which she asks stupid questions. Apparently you're not supposed to answer the question.

That game doesn't go over well, so they finally start playing "Truth or Dare".

9:00 BBT

Big Brother After Dark is on, so I am done for the night.

(* will of course post anything major if it occurs, if no one else is updating *)

Archived