7/18 - Live Feed Updates

CeCiMom

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.. Laura is in bath brushing teeth.. Jordon there just sitting. Laura doing daily stuff .. very little talk. Casey in green room.. not leaving and joining girls. Jeff just comes in.. just morning chitchat. Russell still asleep in pool room.. not moving. Seems they are very out of it this morning.

9:20am bbt... feeds on.. jordan, michelle, laura jeff in bathroom... casey is up walking around, in LR and looking around like something is strange.... and russell still in bed

9:24am... f1 on ronnie still asleep in HOH bed {he looks like he is 12 years old}

9:25am we get WBRB

9:52 am BBT

They have to keep telling people the bedroom lights must be on during the day.

Jordan, Laura, Lydia, Michelle all getting ready for the day in BR.

Casey and Jeff are up and about. No one really saying much.

Ronnie is in HOH.

11:03am BBT

Jordan, Laura and Russell are in the kitchen eating. Laura said she doesn't mind the slop because it tastes like oatmeal to her and she eats oatmeal on a regular basis. Jordan said she doesn't mind it either. Russell is making some eggs for breakfast.

Jordan & Laura are moving into the recycle room so they can be more comfortable.

Laura gets up to close the door so they can have some privacy.

Jordan - You better try to win the POV.

Laura - I'm going to try!! I'll never not try. I think I can beat her (don't know who she's talking about).

Jordan - I feel if Jessica was here or Cowboy or Brian we would be on top right now.

Laura - Brian was really smart and would have been a good player. Jessica was real good at comps and got along with everybody. She wasn't a drama queen.

They don't understand how Jesse managed to come back into the game because he's always so cruel and mean to everybody.

FOTH

11:13am BBT

Laura, Jordan still in recycle room.

Laura said if Jordan gets HOH next week she needs to put both Russell and Jesse on the block, don't hesitate. She doesn't think either one of them are going to last very long in this game. If you need to worry about one of them it's Jesse. Get him out!

Jordan has a feeling they have something up their sleeve. Laura tells her they definitely do. She heard them say this is all part of the "master plan". Laura tells her if she does win the POV it's going to be bad for Ronnie and he knows it.

Jordan said she never thinks of all this stuff!

Ronnie has interrupted their pow-wow. He asked Laura if she's ready. She said yes. He feels bad about what happened with the draw for players. Laura said she knew he didn't have any control over it. Laura said she's not worried about it. She's going to play hard and doesn't matter who else plays. She feels everything happens for a reason. She knows one thing about this game which she'll share with those she's close to and maybe it's one of the reasons she was put in the game, to help somebody else.

Ronnie says Braden tried to kiss Lydia and she was complaining about it. They're all talking about how crazy the first week was in that house. Of course Ronnie brings up how much the blogosphere has gone wild watching all the action.

Laura says she may have dug herself a small grave but the dirt hasn't been piled on it yet. She is holding out hope until Julie makes the announcement who gets evicted. They now go off on talking about Julie and her baby bump.

Ronnie thinks this POV is going to be a mental comp instead of a messy physical one. He also said it's weird how 3/4 of the athlete team is playing in POV again.

11:29am BBT

Laura, Jordan and Ronnie still talking but it's general chit chat about previous seasons of BB and the players who had more memorable moments.

Feed switches to Lydia, Kevin whispering in the LR. Lydia says Jesse has carried her through this game (not sure who she is; Nat?) They're trying to figure out who would put up certain players to get them out of the game. Kevin reminds her it's just a game so don't worry about it. (they keep talking about different players but can't hear who they mean). Apparently Lydia is worried about how to get Nat out of the game since she's being protected by Jesse.

(Sorry, I'm out for a few)

11:50 BBT

Ronnie and Laura have beeb talking about her profession in the recycled room. He asks if sh'e s swim suit model and she says she doens't know what he means by that. She says she's not famous nor makes a lot of money, but does promotional stuff with bikinis and whatnot. She says it doesn't pay that well, espeically with the economy.

Jordan comes in and talks about her pants. They're surprised at how fast BB can transform the backyard. Ronnie thinks the veto will be the one that when you're out of the game, you pick a 'prize' and hopes he doesn't get the red leotard.

12:00 BBT

Ronnie starts talking about BB10 April and how Jerry told her how she'd divide that money she won in the veto comp. Ronnie called to DR twice and finaly leaves as Jeff comes in. He closes the door and Jeff lays down as the girls do their makeup. Laura mentions that Ronnie tried to pin it on her, saying BB said she was a swim suit model. Laura says Ronnie said if he wins the veto, he may use it and do the plan they've talked about. Jeff says Ronnie is full of shit and Laura agrees. Jordan tells him to be quiet and play around and Jeff asks if Ronnie is in the room (which he isn't).

Laura says if she's evicted, she's going to whisper in Jeff and Jordan's ears as she leaves and point to Ronnie just to make him paranoid and Jeff agrees he'll do the same thing to cause Ronnie to freak out.

12:00 BBT

All feeds on Jordan, Laura and Jeff still. They're talking about the veto and Laura thinks she'll end up in a leotard. Jordan says how Ronnie is trying to cover his tracks, saying Ronnie said the plan back fired and how he's sorry Russell gets to play in veto. Laura says she isn't scared. Jordan says Jeff is safe and they need to save Laura and that's her team mate. They then start to talk about Jeff and Jordan's relationships.

BB has said for the 3rd time for someone (I believe Lydia) to stop singing.

12:15 BBT

Laura is called to DR. Ronnie joins Jeff and Jordan and says the veto comp will start soon. Jeff says he might be out of the house soon and Ronnie says Nooooo.

12:20 BBT

Ronnie talks to Jessie in the red room. Ronnie says Laura is a model for a living and that's what she told him. Jess says he knew it and Chima walks in and asks if Laura is a stripper and he says no. Ronnie says he asked Laura if she was a model and she asked if he meant promotional work and he said whatever you want to call it. He then tells Jessie that that's Laura's 12th lie (he was just saying any number.) Ronnie is hoping for a mental POV comp and Jessie is mad he can't play.

Casey is called to DR.

Ronnie joins Lydia and Kevin in the LR. He starts talking about Jordan and Laura and about if they cross the lie, his gloves are off. Ronnie leaves and Russ comes in. Lydia tells him that Laura said she knows something in the house that no one else knows, and if she's voted out, she'll whisper it to people as she leaves. Russ doesn't know what Laura would be talking about.

12:35 BBT

Casey, Kevin and Russ in LR. Light chat about veto comp.

Feeds change to Jordan, Jeff and Laura in recycled room. Their makeup is done and Jordan tells Laura to wear her lucky socks. Laura tells her if she doens't win the veto, not to mope around. Laura is called to the DR again. Jeff curls up on Jordan's lap. She then starts plucking his eyebrows. Casey comes in and makes fun of Jeff. Jeff tells her not to shape his eyebrows, just get the stray hairs.

12:45 BBT

Laura comes in and Jeff is called to the DR. He says now his eyebrows are red and Jordan asks if he wants some makeup to patch it up. He laughs and leaves. Laura says she thinks it's almost time and Jordan says she's starting to sweat and get nervous. Jordan says they have to win this veto and something has to go right.

Laura whispers that Ronnie made a comment about BB3 and Marcellas and his veto move and that's something Ronnie read online. Laura says he's full of shit and lying and how he's watched this show religiously and not to let him full you that he hasn't watched the show.

(I'm out until after veto comp.)

12:43 P.M. BBT: Laura and Jordan are in the bathroom talking about the fact that Jordan is nervous, and Larua tells her not to be nervous, because either way they come out on top... Conversation moves to what to wear for the PoV comp, and Jordan tell's Laura to wear a sports bra just incase...

Feeds switch to the kitchen where Ronnie, Chima, Casey, and Nat are sitting and talking about all the games they have played and how much fun they are... Laura has come into the kitchen also...

1:13pm BBT

Casey, Russ, Laura, Jordan sitting around DR table. Conversation has turned to talking about farts, lol

Casey said whenever a kid in his class rips off a good one the whole class erupts in laughter.

RONNIE, PLEASE GO TO THE DIARY ROOM

Casey said the kids start back to school on Aug. 5th and the teachers had to start before that so it's really getting early to return to school. He's been a teacher for 15 years. He said in 15 years he's only making 15 more than when he started. Russ talking about how politicians can raise their own salary and if people made a bigger fuss about it maybe they could change it.

Casey says with the budget concerns the districts are cutting from the top, making it easier to keep the teachers. Chima says the teachers are protesting in CA because they don't have enough teachers to cover certain subjects. It's harder to get people to become teachers.

FOTH

Casey still talking about teacher salaries. He says when new teachers come in you still have to help them with tasks which takes away from your own time. He's only 3000 dollars more a year than a new teacher coming into the system. You never have enough resources as a teacher. He signed up to his pay scale 15 years ago and they don't raise the salary, unfortunately.

Feed switches to Jordan, Jeff in recycle room. Jeff said a lot of people keep telling him he's safe but he doesn't know if he should believe them.

Jordan says Ronnie is manipulating everybody. Jeff agrees because look how he manipulated me. They're having idle chatter about her hair and ears but he's looking at her caressing her face. Jeff says she needs to quit being so negative. She agrees but tells him she likes to pick on him when he's mad so he'll laugh.

There's a lot of flirting and small talk between them. (very cute)

Laura came back in the room. They're talking about a cowboy outfit Jordan had to wear for a comp. It had strings in the front she needed to tie but the strings kept breaking.

They're talking about if somebody leaves the house they need to leave something with the friends who remain in the house. Jordan told Laura she can't leave her good luck shell. Laura agreed but said she'd give her something nice.

Ronnie comes in and says they are loading gear in the storage room so it shouldn't be long. Laura is glad they're getting outfits for the competition. Ronnie leaves and they start talking in low voice which is impossible to understand what they said.

3:30 BBT

STILL TRIVIA

(Sorry I havent been posting.. ive been working all day.. and after I find out who won veto, Im taking a nap.. But that means I can stay up later tonight to update!)

3:41PM BBT TRIIIIVIIIIIAAAA!! {Don't let the bed bugs bite and we will try to keep it up for you while you nap!!} ;)

5:00 BBT

Still triva>>>> but while they are still away early today when Laura was talking to Ronnie I don't think she ment that Casey hosted some of HER jobs. I was watching then and what I think she said was that he has hosted the "types" of jobs she does. (ect. the bikini contests) She also said that therewas something about herself that she has not told everyone about because one person in the house would not like it too much and THAT is what she will tell them when she leaves (or at least that is what I took from the conversation, for what its worth)

5:00 BBT

Still triva>>>> but while they are still away early today when Laura was talking to Ronnie I don't think she ment that Casey hosted some of HER jobs. I was watching then and what I think she said was that he has hosted the "types" of jobs she does. (ect. the bikini contests) She also said that therewas something about herself that she has not told everyone about because one person in the house would not like it too much and THAT is what she will tell them when she leaves (or at least that is what I took from the conversation, for what its worth)

What could that be, that she works out, is a kick boxer??? OR is it that she too is BI as are so many this year!

What could that be, that she works out, is a kick boxer??? OR is it that she too is BI as are so many this year!

Been thinking about that myself. I don't know but when Ronnie went and told Lydia and Russell he misunderstood it. She didn't say it was something in the house she said it was about her.

Archived