7/11 - Live Feed Updates

CeCiMom

5:00 AM BBT Russell is in HOH with Jessie and Natalie. They are talking about who to take down - Lydia or Chima so they can backdoor Braden.

They say Braden causes all the drama. Laughing about how far from the block Michelle has gotten herself.. They plan to get Jeff out next week because everyone will do what they want them too.

They are so tired and their conversation is totally random with open ended sentences..

6:00 AM BBT Russell and Jessie are making fun of Jeff for being from Chicago. Russ says he hates Jeff.

Natalie is trying to find a place to lotion her body without being on display. She is shocked the cameras are on in the bathrooms and asks "is that even legal". (hahaha silly girl)

Natalie heads downstairs to finally go to bed and leaves Jessie in HOH with Russell.

6:20 AM BBT All is finally quiet and all HG appear to be sleeping.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:30bbt For the last 30 minutes, Jordan has been cooking breakfast in the kitchen. Casey woke up also and has been chatting with her. Everyone else still asleep...

They study the photos of HGs and guess the vote will be 7-5 for Chima to leave...

They discuss food in the house, and how if you have money/are well off, you will waste the food instead of rationing it.

Jordan mentions having basketball players come to the restaurant where she worked(Stripe? Strike?), spend $2000 and give her $100 tip. Casey mentions having a friend who played for the Charlotte Hornets.

9:10bbt

Jordan/Casey on the patio...

very slow morning, trivial info being shared...

Jordan gained 6 pounds due to 'augmentation', went from 128 to 134.5... was at 140, took diet pills and dropped to 128 in a month. Started taking them before coming here because "the camera adds 10 pounds and I can't afford that."

Casey has two kids, ages 19 and 1... 19 yr old from relationship, lived together/engaged but didn't marry.

Casey: I married late but figured I avoided my first divorce. I made a smart choice, she's a good woman.

9:10 am Jordan and Casey sitting outside, Jordan is eating the thing she cooked. Casey says he'll go on the eleptical. Jordan says that she's been here a week and she feels she gained 25lb, she says her boobs weight 3lbs / one. Then she says she was taking pills to loose weight and she lost 12lbs in a month. Casey's smoking.

9:13 Casey asks if Jordan likes tuna, She says she hates tuna.

9:15 Jordan says her sister wants to get married so bad. The sister is25 yrs. Casey says he got married late and he feels he avoided his first divorce. Jordan asks Casey how old he is he says 41. Casey says that they are together 7 years and they met when she was 29.

9:29 SOTH (We'll be right back)

9:37 - Feeds are back, everyone's still sleeping - Casey's on the eliptical machine, all u can hear is him breathing.

9:55 Lydia is awake went to the bathroom , Jordan's still cleaning up the area , Ronnie is awake asking Jordan where did Lydia go. Lydia is wearing the same dress she was wearing last nite and so is Ronnie same t-shirt. they are talking about the wounds from POV.

Lydia wants to go pee, she says she'll pee in the sink

Ronnie says for lydia to wait that "she'll have a blow out" ( not sure who) Russell woke up came to the washrroom, and is washing his face.

Jordan is still sweeping the floor in the dinningroom area. Lydia came out of WC and is washing her hands

10:00 FOTH

9:54am... Russell is up and walked by Jordan sweeping she says hi... didn't hear him say anything... Lydia walks by and says hi and Jordan tells her "I made eggs and bacon and pancakes"... Lydia says Look at you girl.... ronnie is up and says Hi to Jordan and asks if Lydia was up, Jordan tells him she is in the bathroom, he goes in there and hugs her and they start talking about all their paper cuts and how sore they are... Ronnie hates when you get paper cuts in the creases of your hands.

9:59am bbt Jordan still sweeping, Russell out of potty and washing face and hands, Lydia now out of potty and Ronnie heading in... Lydia washing hands while Russell checks himself out in the mirror... he asks Lydia ash how she slept, she said shitty, she just couldn't sleep and she kept holding and caressing Jordan's arm

10:01am FOTH (actually its the production room with all kinds of tv's... cool)

10:02am... feeds back -- Jordan now in the LR fixing pillows... Ronnie walks by and whispers something about Jessie in Jordan's ear

10:03am bbt - Lydia now telling Russell whispering about what Jessie told her last night and I picked up that Jessie didn't want Russell to know... couldn't hear the rest.... and here comes Jordan with the broom and dust pan sweeping the hallway and bathroom.... 2 feeds on Casey still on elliptical... he is rocking it... Jordan tells Russell she made breakfast, not what he likes but she made eggs, bacon and pancakes.. he says he will eat some bacon.

Jordan wants to know where the gloves are and says "ooo i hate cleaning bathrooms, Lydia says I'll clean the damn bathroom"... now Russell asks Jordan if she got up in the middle of the night and she said yes it was dark and I couldn't see so I was trying to reach around and get it.. Russell says he thought it was her.

Laura just walked out of potty and washed hands

Ronnie and Jordan in SR.... he tells her that basically as it stands now but from what he was told from last night that they have to work on a couple of more votes for Lydia and that allegedly Russell had something to do with her being on the block... Jordan says you better vote for Lydia to stay... he tells her how chima keeps saying how she isn't going to campaign for anyones vote... Jordan says you better vote for Lydia, I already told you one person who wants to get rid of you and I know another but I don't want to tell you... he says it's probably Russell... Jordan pushing for Ronie to stay with them... the door opens and Ronnie just about has a heart attack... it was just Lydia.. and he tells her, you about gave me a heart attack. now Lydia tells them they have to get chima out this week and then one of us wins and it all changes, we all need to not make waves and let chima cause the drama.... Jordan says Casey said he was voting for you to stay and you have Jeff, Braden, me, Ronnie... ronnie says yeah, keep our cool and then after the POV and she is not getting off I give chima a day and she will start freaking out... they all leave the SR

10:03am bbt - Lydia now telling Russell whispering about what Jessie told her last night and I picked up that Jessie didn't want Russell to know... couldn't hear the rest.... and here comes Jordan with the broom and dust pan sweeping the hallway and bathroom.... 2 feeds on Casey still on elliptical... he is rocking it... Jordan tells Russell she made breakfast, not what he likes but she made eggs, bacon and pancakes.. he says he will eat some bacon.

Jordan wants to know where the gloves are and says "ooo i hate cleaning bathrooms, Lydia says I'll clean the damn bathroom"... now Russell asks Jordan if she got up in the middle of the night and she said yes it was dark and I couldn't see so I was trying to reach around and get it.. Russell says he thought it was her.

Laura just walked out of potty and washed hands

Ronnie and Jordan in SR.... he tells her that basically as it stands now but from what he was told from last night that they have to work on a couple of more votes for Lydia and that allegedly Russell had something to do with her being on the block... Jordan says you better vote for Lydia to stay... he tells her how chima keeps saying how she isn't going to campaign for anyones vote... Jordan says you better vote for Lydia, I already told you one person who wants to get rid of you and I know another but I don't want to tell you... he says it's probably Russell... Jordan pushing for Ronie to stay with them... the door opens and Ronnie just about has a heart attack... it was just Lydia.. and he tells her, you about gave me a heart attack. now Lydia tells them they have to get chima out this week and then one of us wins and it all changes, we all need to not make waves and let chima cause the drama.... Jordan says Casey said he was voting for you to stay and you have Jeff, Braden, me, Ronnie... ronnie says yeah, keep our cool and then after the POV and she is not getting off I give chima a day and she will start freaking out... they all leave the SR

10:19am - Ronnie on elliptical now, Casey walking around yard and Russell and Lydia sitting on couch ... just general chit chat going on... I must make this comment... even walking around the yard Casey is doing the Saturday night fever walk... lmao

Jordan out on couch now too. Russell now running around the yard. Casey says he is drinking a gallon a day of water and tells the girls that if they just added a gallon of water a day and didn't change their diet or exercise they will lose a pound a month... Russell gets told to put his mic on....

10:30bbt - Jeff is up in the kitchen and they are making breakfast talking about how they need to eat better food.... Jordan and Lydia on couch and Ronnie on elliptical and are talking about changing their hair color, Ronnie didn't think they could do that and Lydia points out how nakomis colored her hair different all the time.... Jordan and Lydia head inside... Russell still running around outside and Ronnie on elliptical. I lied... Jordan folding laundry.

10:35am bbt - Jeff and Casey still in kitchen chit chatting, Laura walks in and they say she had a late night last night he saw her coming out of the bathroom at 4:40.. she said it wasn't her, she just got up to go to potty... Lydia and Jordan go to their room and Braden is bitching cuz they turned the light on... Jordan said just hang on we are almost done... Branden now awake and laying in bed and asks Lydia to hand him his mic... guess hes' getting up... the girls leave and turn off the light on their way out. Lydia and Jodan go to bathroom and Kevin is in there got to potty.... Lydia and Jordan changing into bathing suits, Kevin going to take a shower.

Jordan asks Kevin if he would be uncomfortable if she got in the next stall to shave... Lydia said your gonna use cold water, Jordan says, no I want to change my bottoms but I need to shave to wear them.

11:00AM BBT -- Not much going on... a bunch of peeps in the kitchen chatting about food and diets and chick fil a... Lydia and Jordan outside tanning, not talking... Russell is woking out with weights. I've seen everyone up but Chima, Nat and Jessie.

Lydia and Jordan in pool now and for some reason let Russell know they had their periods before they came into the house. All feeds on them and Russell checking himself out in the mirror every 2 seconds.

11:02 amBBT

Jordan-Russle-Lydia in BY

I'm not looking forward to having my menstrual cycle while in the house-Lydia

I had mine right before I came into the house-Jordan

Me too!-Lydia

So Im good for a while- Jordan

I Can't imagine, that would suck- Russle

11:05am bbt - Laura and her boobs outside now getting ready to lay out. Lydia offers her chair to her as she thinks she will be in the pool for awhile. Looks like Jeff is on elliptical now... can't tell its a shadow figure. Nat is called to DR at 11:06am. Jordan sitting in floaty in pool, Lydia just sitting in pool hanging onto beach ball.... Russell lifting weights and checking himself out and shadow figure (Jeff?) on elliptical.

(I'm out for now.. will post if something interesting happens. :rolleyes4: )

BBT: 11:26

Jeff and Russle are verbal fighting.

"F***ing IQ the size of my shoe!"- Russle

"Why are you here? You cant win any challenges, Not Physical, not Mental, Your worthless"-Russle

"Why dont you get in a real ring, and fight real fighters? Instead of running around fighting the air"-Jeff

"What can you do? what can you do? Not a damn Thing! Sit there and look pretty, Sit there and look pretty!"-Russle

"Why do you hang out with Gay people?"- Jeff

Technotronics! Good job! Technotronics! Great speller!"-Russle

"Maybe you should go to 4th grade english and take that class again!"-russle

"You spelt Shotgun you F***ing Dart!"- Jeff

"Exactly! Atleast i won!"

"If you weren't in my group you would be gone this week!!"-russle

-- Still going.

Theres too many mirrors in here, F**k! Get a F***ing Personality!"-Jeff

Free Shot, Free shot! Take it!- Russle

You know we can't do that- Jeff

"I just going to float my way to the end!"-Russle making fun of Jeff

"Its week 1 you F***ing Idiot!"-Jeff

Jeff is on the elliptical, and Russell started throwing a hissy fit at him in the backyard. Lots of swearing.

Russell told someone last night that he was going to go off on Jeff soon, on purpose.

I recorded 4:32 of it on Quad Cam.

The rant is over, now the fallout begins.

Natalie and Jeff have now been getting heavily into a screaming match and airing all their dirty laundry, for the past 10 minutes or so now.

(Not recording this.)

LOL - sirens can be heard in the background, so Braden said "Great, now the cops are coming."

I don't think we're allowed to post video here, King123.

Jeff and Natalie aren't arguing anymore.

Natalie went in, and Russell pulled her into the storage room and is giving her tips about controlling her temper.

I don't think we're allowed to post video here, King123.

We are not allowed to post videos or links to sites that have video from the live feeds.

11:50BBT

Russle talking to Chima..

Saying the reason she doesnt like him is cause he has a crush on Jordan..

And Jordan has been all over russle giving him back-rubs, and hanging out with him, Making Jeff Jealous..

--

Russell says "We arent here to throw competitions! We are here to win.. He is sitting there throwing competitions, what a Bitch" (This is week1. what happened to starting off low key?)

--

11:55 bbt

Natalie runs upstairs and tells everything to Jesse

"where is that douchebag at?- Jessee

"He is sitting outside shitting himself cause he knows he almost got his ass kicked from me and russell"- Natalie

Archived