Canada's Next Top Model

ElleNaturelle

The new season begins tonight. I think this season may actually be good. The quality of photos and challenges aren't quite up to the same standards of the US, we might be close in the next few years, but by then you'll be way ahead again. Anyhow, tonight's episode is worth watching if for nothing else when they're calling out the pics and Heather falls down the stairs. It's hilarious!!

I haven't found a site yet... I'll keep looking. In the meantime you can check out what they have at the actual model website. You can also keep visiting the video thread at CTV as they update it with shows you might have missed and can watch online. They may just be uploaded a few days after the actual show date.

Thanks for the info, Elle.

Yeah, I tried their website and searching it on the internet, but haven't found a place to watch the new one. Hopefully it will pop up somewhere. I totally want to watch Canada's version, even though Jay's on there. I don't have a problem with him, but would like to see a version that doesn't have people from the USA show.

• 3 weeks later...

I want Megan to win. I do think it should come down to Megan and Nikita (who I think is a b!tch, but she takes beautiful photos). Lindsey is great on the runway, but her photos aren't as impressive as they were at first. In the begining, she totally blew me away... now she's kind of dropped down.

I am hoping Megan wins. Nikita takes really good pictures but her attitude annoys me. I don't mind Lindsey but to me she is just one of those people that doesn't bring out much emotion in my either way...don't really like her yet I don't dislike her. I hope the final 2 are Megan and Nikita.

Ditto!!! I'm so glad she won! Beautiful, but just as beautiful on the inside. I loved how nice she was to Nikita when she was eliminated...Nikita who couldn't stop trash talking her. I thought it was appropriate that the b*tch left and the nice girl not only showed how classy she was, but went on to win!!! YAY!!!!