• Super Cool
    • Cool
    • They're okay
    • Rob is cool but Amber can go!
    • Not Even Cool
    • Who?

Guest Stewie
ROMBER SUX!!!  :twisted: 

Okay, now you are just going too far my dear..... you just wait till we get home.... :P

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Hmm, seems to me that there is a lot of potential spanking going on. Amazing how this couple (and I mean Rob and Amber) have gotten so many knickers in a twist. I think you have to give them credit for dominating this season of TAR as well as most message boards. Love them or hate them, they create a stir whatever they do.

Oh, never, ever, spank a cat. And if you, you get what you deserve!

:shock: :evil: :twisted:

Rob and Amber are the only people that really deserve to win. They have played the game all out the entire time. I especially like the way they did not stop when the Land Rover overturned. No need! If they had enough people to run the camera they had enough to take care of the injured. Go Rob and Amber. Pretty soon you will be multi-millionaires.

Guest cappy

:shock: :evil: :twisted:

Rob and Amber are the only people that really deserve to win. They have played the game all out the entire time. I especially like the way they did not stop when the Land Rover overturned. No need! If they had enough people to run the camera they had enough to take care of the injured. Go Rob and Amber. Pretty soon you will be multi-millionaires.

I like your thinking Chatz...

Guest Anonymous

Pours a drink. Sits beside Moody. CHEERS!

Just as a side note, I didn't start watching Amazing Race until last season. And I only had a problem with some of the things Kendra said. I like to keep an open mind about things (well not so open that you can see through to the other end of my head) and maybe she is a nice person (I doubt it, but as I never met her I am in no position to judge!).

Oh, wait. Jonathan and Victoria were scary. Ok, never mind.

I think this season of TAR has been quite fun to watch. I don't think at Gretchen's and Meredith's age I'd be up for such an adventure, so kudos to them. And I really liked Alex and Lynn, they cracked me up!

The only couple I have NOT been too impressed with is Ron and Kelly, and only because they look so unhappy being there. If I could, I would have traded places with them. What a friggin great opportunity to travel, see other cultures, meet new people, oh yeah, possibly win a million dollars.

And last, but never ever least, Rob and Amber are great tv.

I think of her as being quite misunderstood and a bit of a twisted sicko....

a194.gif

But, I don't think that there is any misunderstanding about me being a twisted sicko d055.gif

Romber is misunderstood. I heart Rob's sense of humor and Amber..well, she's there isn't she..she sure can breathe!! Way to go Amber!!

Do you think Amber has it in her? She just seems so agreeable to me..BLAH is more like it BLAH and BLAND and BORING.. e010.gif

Okay, enough about Amber..on to Rob..yes..on to Rob..hmmm a022.gif

The Crowd Roars:

ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!RO

BER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBE

!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!

!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!

!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!ROMBER!!!!!!!

YEE-FRICKIN-HAW!!

robmariano2.jpg

I am having a major hot flash, and thoroughly enjoying it. :lol: Geezus that picture of him is gorgeous. I'm old enough to be his mother, but screw it (oh the thoughts, nevermind....).

Moody I how you feel about Mzzzzzzzzzzzzz Hilton, but I can't thing of anything that fits better than "he's hot". (on bended knee, massive apologies) And he is hot :flame !!

Okay, let me set the record straight..he is in fact thinking of me..

oh moody, this island is awful w/out you..I'm surrounded by skinny bi..girls and I can't stand it anymore..I need a real woman here, one that I can properly throw around and not have to worry about hurting

HAHA!!

author moody