Real World Cancun

Dade

• 5 weeks later...

ok looking at the show now i remeber Jonna she was on a show Call Endurances 1 on Discovery Kids Her and her partner Win the frist endurances i love the show its like survivor/big brother in one Imo glad to see her all grown up she looks good

ok looking at the show now i remeber Jonna she was on a show Call Endurances 1 on Discovery Kids Her and her partner Win the frist endurances i love the show its like survivor/big brother in one Imo glad to see her all grown up she looks good

I remember that girl. Didn't know she'd be on the show. I wasn't going to watch this season, but maybe I'll try to catch an episode to see her.

I felt the same way lala.

I haven't watched RW (a whole season) since Seattle. :shocking: (Oh wait was New Orleans after Seattle, cause I watched that one.) Anywho... it's been a while.

For some reason I caught Cancun season opener... and I knew I knew her but, couldn't place her. It's those gorgeous eyes.

I like the tattooed kid (reminds me of James from BB but cuter and not as gross. :lol: )

Anyways, intrigued me enough to give this season a shot. :animated_bouncy: You might be having some additional company this season king. :D

You might be having some additional company this season king. :D

Ok, I hope so.. :D

It looks like this wont be as good as some others, but Im not ruling it out yet... the previews of the season at the end of the episode didnt show that many fights between houseguests..

Well, I have watched both episodes now and totally thought last night's show was interesting. We got to see a lot of different dynamics from the roomies. Seems like this will be a good season that I will watch all the way through.

I wasn't expecting any girl on girl hookups with the room mates. Obviously it doesn't last for long.

After two eppisodes, impressions;

■Ayiiia - I want a recount.

■Bronne - Seems like a great kid; funny, grounded and a good guy to have your back.

■CJ - Wants what he can't have, male ho and he'll drop it (Jonna) like it hawt as soon as he's tapped it.

■Derek - So far so good. Resident cuddle puppy but, probably will get involved in too many others drama.

■Emilee - On the fence with this one. Being sensitive I can understand but, if you're there to grow from the experience... you're going to have to be less defensive about being a Hooters girl. :lol:

■Jasmine - Not sure about her either. I have a feeling she's going to be an instigator of drama and then step out of the way as others collide.

■Joey - By far my favorite. Gotta love a guy that admits when he's wrong and goes too far and genuinely apologizes.

■Jonna - Totally aware of what she's doing, she's not innocent or naive' and it would irritate the hell out of me if I were in the house with them. (Guy or girl)

I think I will. How about you... sticking it out?

I just now watched the lastest episode... I really really really dislike Joey .. spitting in a taco? come on.. Its like you were meant for VH1, Not MTV... disgusting..

But yeah.. i love RW.. I actually Like RR more, but they dont make them anymore... The challenges are the best.. I love the competitions..

__

So, I just now finished the episode (I posted that with 10 mins left in the episdoe).. And Joey just gained back a little bit more of my respect.. but still my least fav. as of now...

I agree king... Aiiiya maybe RW 1st psychopath. :o

Yesterday's episode sure was interesting. I'm glad I'm watching this season! (That will also help if any of there people get on a rw/rr challenge.. At least I'll know who they are.)

I wonder if Aiiiya would have been on the show had fans not voted her in.