Survivor 19 locations spoiler...

Yana

I wanted to get this in before they showed it on the show tonight... Survivor is rumored to be ending with season 20 and season 19 supposed to be in Saoma...

Samoa...That is an absolutely beautiful location! Looks alot like Tahiti to me. Location of Samoa

I didn`t record the show so can`t go back... but, thought I heard out of the corner of my ear Jeff say something like Survivor will end its final season #19 at... I remember thinking it sounds like they won`t make it to 20. Could be wrong here, but did anyone catch that?

I didn`t record the show so can`t go back... but, thought I heard out of the corner of my ear Jeff say something like Survivor will end its final season #19 at... I remember thinking it sounds like they won`t make it to 20. Could be wrong here, but did anyone catch that?

5:13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoPONAK_uT8

it first mentions the next season at 5:13, and mentions nothing about a finale season.

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Survivor Samoa will be the show

• 4 weeks later...

Courtesy of; REALITYBLURRED

Survivor 20 will shoot immediately after Survivor Samoa, probably also in Samoa

June 12, 2009, 2:52 AM

The 20th season of Survivor will break with the show

Yeah, I agree Yana. Definitely sounds like another All-Stars...guess we'll be seeing Coach again. -_-

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't watched survivor since hmmm... when Amber won!!! Gotta say they've pulled me in with the ads this season. I'm going to give it another whirl this season. :D