Real World/Road Rules Inferno II

Guest cappy

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John has aged the worst out of all of them. He looks like he's in his mid 40's. I know he can't be that old since he was only 18 when he was on the Real World. The ironic part is that he doesn't drink or smoke, the two things that age people most. I was shocked when I saw him.

John lost to Dan in a hanging form of chicken fight. So long John.

John has aged the worst out of all of them. He looks like he's in his mid 40's. I know he can't be that old since he was only 18 when he was on the Real World. The ironic part is that he doesn't drink or smoke, the two things that age people most. I was shocked when I saw him.

But it does look like he eats!!!!

I first saw him and though--WHO is that? then i realized it was Jon!

I think maybe its that he probably still lives at home with his mom and sits around reading comic books!

Guest cappy
I first saw him and though--WHO is that?  then i realized it was Jon!

I think maybe its that he probably still lives at home with his mom and sits around reading comic books!

LOL!!! :lol:

Wow some good drama tonite!!

Loved watching Tonya go nuts and throw Beth's clothes in the Pool.

Robin does have a double standard. She says "If I were a guy andsome skank waves her vagina in my face I would &(*@ it" So Tonya is a slut and Mark isn't? :roll:

We learned we can call Tonya a Slut but not a Liar! :lol:

I wonder if his team will learn that Dan is screwing them over feeding the other team info?

I HOPE HOPE HOPE. Tina does not go home next week. From the previews of the season (from the 1st show) It did look like Tina and Robin were in the Inferno together. COuld be later on though. (I hope)

I thought it was funny how Tina tried to cheat, it was so obvious :lol:

I agree with you that Tina must GO!!!! I have never like her personality or her looks. Tonight's drama was started by Rachel and Veronica telling Tonya that Beth was a backstabber. As far as Tonya being a slut.... well if she admits than it must be true so no argument there. What I can't figure out is why didn't Beth throw all of Tanya's stuff in the pool. Seriously one good turn deserves another since they all act like they're in 6th grade. That would have been cool!

oops..Sorry I misread your post and I'm sorry you like her..Ha Ha

Ok I'm one of the Tina haters. I cannot stand her between her annoying voice and those huge, gross badly lip lined lips. I would rather see her go home then Robyn. I didn't like Robyn when she was on the real world but I have enjoyed her on the challenges.

I wish someone would send Tonya home already...I'm glad she can admit she's a slut and I guess thats something to be proud of....? :? I couldn't show my face if I had or was sleeping with half the guys on the challenges but thats just me personally. And why does Beth still hang around?

I hope either Tina or Robin get the lifesaver...I like them both and don't want either to go home. If I must choose....I would have to choose Robin. I really like her.

Send Veronica and Rachel home...they start so much crap and I can't stand either of them.

Everyone always sticks up for them and I can't figure it out. Veronica is such a liar and backstabber...(remember the shirt incident). Rachel bugs the crap out of me. I would have liked someone to comment on her extremely too tight shorts.

Tonya is crazy, and she made out with Theo..so now I have to hate her.

Well...if I have to choose, I would choose Robin.

But on Tina's defense...who I also like (a lot..gotta stick up for our girls).

She is a very good player. She is tougher than most of the girls, if not all and she knows what it takes to win. She doesn't give up, and furthermore she isn't crazy, or a hoochie.

And, why does everyone care about her looks???? I think this is a show about winning challenges..not a beauty contest. We all have our opinions on who we think is hot, or not.

Finally, I think the more outspoken a woman is, the better.

I have never met a Nebraska girl that isn't outspoken. You don't like it...don't come to our state.

Thank you.

(Is that better neb... :wink:

Maybe it isn't her looks so much as the way she yells and talks down to people who even ask simple questions. She just annoys me with that foul attitude. Even last season.. and the only reason she didn't fight with Coral is that she would have got her ass chewed out. As far as Nebraska girls being outspoken.. I knew a couple of girls in college that were outspoken but were a lot more intelligent and a lot less belligerent than Tina. Hope she's gone next week.

I agree and I think if she kept her mouth shut more I would like her better. I liked her when she was on Road Rules she didn't seem to be as outspoken and obnoxious.

Guest Angel

Being outspoken isn't so much a bad thing,but Tina doesn't have to be so foul about it.She can't hardly speak a sentence without something being bleeped out!I hope Robin wins so she can stay and Tina can go!As for Tonya and Beth-Tonya went from being a whiney crybaby on Real World to a crazy,loudmouth hoochie on the challenges!And Beth?Has anyone EVER liked her??????

Beth hasn't been around in a long while so i think that her obnoxious factor has faded. Plus with likes of Veronica and Katie I think she's pretty much lost her crown as most hated among the players.