Top 4 - May 5 & 6/Morty's cheesecake game

uvp

best

worst

best duet

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two?

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by ryan?

3..Which idol contestant from your bottom two will receive the lowest amount of votes?

Tiebreaker System

Which idol will lead off the group song on stage so basically who will sing first on result night?

+1For each correct bottom two contestants

+2Guessing correctly the secod idol that is told they are safe by ryan

+3For guessing who gets lowest number of votes must be someone from your bottom two

DEADLINE FOR ENTRY OF PREDICTIONS May 6, 2009 2PM Eastern AND 11 AM Pacific

best

1. Allison

2. Danny

3. Adam

4. Kris

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two? Kris Adam

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by ryan? Allison

3..Which idol contestant from your bottom two will receive the lowest amount of votes? Adam

Tiebreaker System

Which idol will lead off the group song on stage so basically who will sing first on result night? Allison

best

1.adam

2.kris

3.allison

4.danny

worst

best duet

1.adam/allison

next exit 66 miles

2.danny/kris

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two? allison, kris

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by ryan?danny

3..Which idol contestant from your bottom two will receive the lowest amount of votes?kris

Tiebreaker System

Which idol will lead off the group song on stage so basically who will sing first on result night?adam

best

1. Adam

2. Allison

3. Danny

4. Kris

worst

best duet

1. Adam/Allison

2. Kris/Danny

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two? - Danny, Kris -

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by ryan? - Allison -

3..Which idol contestant from your bottom two will receive the lowest amount of votes? - Kris -

Tiebreaker System

Which idol will lead off the group song on stage so basically who will sing first on result night? - Allison -

Its been a day of excitement at American Idol, as one of the stage towers collapsed prior to the show, preventing contestant dress rehearsals. The idols will be performing duets tonight for the first time. Let's say hello to our judges, Randy, Kara, Paula and Simon. And here are the idols who will be rocking for your votes with guest mentor Slash. Roll tape.

Adam leads off, singing A Whole Lot Of Love by Led Zeppelin. Slash says he has some pipes but shouldn't improvise so much in the high register. Replite with eye liner and vocal imitation, this was Adam's most unoriginal performance, different for Idol but most imitative. Still, strong vocals, strong stage presence, strong everything as usual. Just not different which is what I had hoped for and expected, but more of a tribute instead. Randy said so listen, this is the Adam I love, no one will think about broadway or anything like that, you are a rock star tonight and this is the kind of record you should make. Kara said he is not a rock star, he is a rock god, he has the vocals for it, he should make a classic rock record and kill it. Paula gives credit to the band, and says Adam is a whole lotta perfect. Simon said the performance was a little understated (teasing), this could have been an absolute disaster but was actually one of his favorite performances he did and the problem is that no one can top that now.

Next up is Allison, singing Crybaby by Allison. Slash said she has a natural Rock n Roll swagger but has to get past her fear and bring it. Sporting a new hair do by Adam's stylist, she channels Janis Joplin with a powerful vocal and a strong stage presence. This may actually be the first time I have enjoyed one of her performances, it felt more natural for her, she seemed more comfortable on the stage and in her tight fitting jeans. Randy did not like this song choice for her and he didn't love it. Kara said Janis is the right choice, bluesy rock, but not the right song choice, she has taken some hits for not having enough personality but she becomes larger than life on stage and deserves props. Paula said she is fearless and could perform the role in a bio-flick on Janis. Simon said that it is amazing how far she has come being only 17, she had a great vocal, but the problem is she tried too hard to sound like Janis, at this point she should just beg.

After the break is the first duet of the evening, with Kris and Danny singing Renegade by Styx. Kris's vocal was more appropriate for the into, performed A Capella, before the painful rock portion of the began with both singers trading lyrics back and forth, ensuring a disjointed performance. For the record, however, once the instruments plugged in, Danny's voice became the dominant one as Kris seemed out of place. This is like mini-group song filler but on competition night. Randy said he really liked the harmonies, they really complimented each other, the individual vocals were OK but the harmonies were a blast. Kara said the sum of the parts were better, there were pitchy moments apart, united and strong together. Paula said it was powerful and compelling. Simon said Danny was better than Kris.

Kris remained on stage for his solo performance, singing Come Together by The Beatles. Slash said he should be a little more animated performing live with an electric guitar. The performance started a little muted with the initial licks not coming through, but Kris's vocal was as solid as could be expected from a clean cut rocker wannabe. He took quite a few liberties with the arrangement that definitely put his own signature on it, and I think it was a risk worth taking whether it pays off or not. Randy said he knows he is not really this rocker and he appreciates that he picked a song where he could still be himself, the vocals were good but he loved how he was playing the guitar, for someone not really a rock rock guy. Kara said he is the softer side of rock but this was not a great performance, trying to hard, not the bet song, there is more than what he delivered tonight. Paula said it is kind of risky to do a Beatles song, but his artistic take on it, its what you do with the song, the imprint that makes it compelling, he is an artist on this stage, needs a little more energy but is deserving. Simon said didn't like it this much, like eating ice for lunch, it left him with nothing to remember afterward, boring, safe, a bit of a jam, it didn't top Adam.

Closing out the night's individual performances is Danny singing Dream On by Aerosmith. Slash said he has to get the scream at the end because everyone will be waiting for it. With a soft introduction, he had the perfect vocal style to fit the song with a few creative changes to the arrangement and a couple pitch problems on the sustained notes and the chorus. The mid-song riff seemed out of place and the scream seemed forced and awkward. Randy said once again, this is not his genre, it was all right, not perfect or all that great, but an A+ for effort, that high note was like 3 notes jumping off at once. Kara said he added the edginess to his performance like they advised but he may have taken it a bit too far, she liked his taking chances and he should be congratulated for going for it. Paula didn't know if this was the right song but she is a huge fan of his, she gives him an A++ for going for it. Simon said the last note was like watching a horror movie, Friday the 13th, this scream, a little bit over the top, it didn't quite work but he should be safe tonight.

One more duet tonight, its Foghat's Slow Ride by Allison and Adam. Allison leads off with vocals more compatible with Adam's mostly due to Adam's ability to be a chameleon vocalist. But was he happy to perform with Allison or was he padding is pocket in those crotch grabs? Not a fan of the duets, but this one was better choreographed and a better merge of performance personalities with a big hug at the end. Randy said they are the two seasoned rock stars, they should do duets on their albums, that was the bomb, baby. Kara said rock god and rock goddess, this is what a duet is about, pushing each other to do better. Paula called them a perfect marriage, they should definitely do a duet together. Simon said in the battle of the duets, they win the show, completely different than the other one, and Adam may have given Allison a chance to stay in the competition.

Tomorrow night, Chris Daughtry, No Doubt and Paula Abdul take the stage.

Fuskie

Who predicts based on tonight's performances as Idol goes over time yet again that Allison and Adam will make it to the final two...

best

1. Allison

2. Adam

3. Kris

4. Danny

worst

best duet

1. Adam/Allison (Tie)

2. Danny/Kris (Danny)

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two? Kris & Allison

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by Ryan? Adam

3..Which idol contestant from your bottom two will receive the lowest amount of votes? Allison

Tiebreaker System

Which idol will lead off the group song on stage so basically who will sing first on result night? Adam

It's difficult to call and type up my posts. :lol:

best

1. Adam

2. Allison

3. Danny

4. Kris

worst

best duet

1. Adam/Allison

2. Danny/Kris

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two? Kris, Allison

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by ryan? Adam

3..Which idol contestant from your bottom two will receive the lowest amount of votes? Kris

Tiebreaker System

Which idol will lead off the group song on stage so basically who will sing first on result night? Adam

With another idol gone and my choices limited, maybe I'll have a chance.

best

1. Adam

2. Allison

3. Kris

4. Danny

worst

best duet

1. Allison/Adam

2. Kris/Danny

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two? Kris & Danny

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by Ryan? Adam

3..Which idol contestant from your bottom two will receive the lowest amount of votes? Kris

Tiebreaker System

Fuskie

Who thought it was blatantly obvious that Simon was pimping for Allison with his comments to Adam...

best

1. Allison, Adam tie

2. Kris

worst by far- 4. Danny

best duet

Skipping my choice on this one- I hated the whole duet idea and hope they never do it again (except for final two because I suppose they have to do it then...)

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two? Kris & Allison

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by Ryan? Danny

3..Which idol contestant from your bottom two will receive the lowest amount of votes? Allison

(I actually think it'll probably be Kris to go home but I can't bring myself to put his name down officially, so I'm going with Allison although I want it to be Danny. I'm hoping against hope that Kris survives to the final three.)

Tiebreaker System

Fuskie

Who thought it was blatantly obvious that Simon was pimping for Allison with his comments to Adam...

TOTALLY. The pimping was even more obvious in the way they had them perform their solos and duets. Adam and Allison perform their solos and then get to rest their voices. Kris and Danny perform duet and then Kris has to go right into his solo, with Danny right after. To be totally fair they should have had Danny/Kris duet, then Adam and Allison solos, then Danny/Kris solos, then Adam and Allison duet. No, the manipulation is in full throttle right now.

Best;

Kris (tho no charisma, will get the cute guy vote)

Allison (too young, will get the only chick vote)

Adam (to theatrical, will get the gay vote)

Danny (disappointing always sounds the same, the last note was terrible, will get the sympathy vote)

Best Duet;

Sinatra and Striesand, "I've Got A Crush On You", tee hee

best

1. Kris

2. Allison

3. Adam

4. Danny

worst

best duet

1. Allison/Adam

2. Kris/Danny

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two? Allison & Kris

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by ryan? Danny

I hope I'm wrong on predictions and Danny is in the bottom 2...better yet if he gets sent home!!!

Tiebreaker System

On a night that celebrates classis rock by really trying to tap into the "slasher" rock of it all, it is important for people who are listening to actually know the songs that are being sung. For those unfortune few who did not make a practice of listening to Janis Joplin or Led Zeppelin and don't like hard rock like this, this week is one of torture. Watching their favorite person go below the yellow line on The Biggest Loser before watching this show that has nothing to do with the type of music that I like made this my hell week. Don't get me wrong, I like rock, but I am much more fond of pop/rock or 80's rock (special emphasis on Monster Ballads here). My husband loves and adores Metallica and AC/DC. I like some of their songs but could never listen to an entire CD from them. He goes to their concerts with his best buddy because I prefer to save my eardrums from exploding. So please keep that in mind as you read through my scores because my point of view is likely different from everyones.

1. Adam Lambert - (V- 25, SP- 15, A- 5, SC- 4; Subtotal- 49; Overall score- 413) - We'll simply start off by saying this was obviously a week meant for Adam Lambert. For the type of song that was sung, his vocals were spot on, he was comfortable on the stage, and he dressed the part. The only point deducted was because I simply did not know the song at all. That is an automatic deduction for me because its important to have something to compare it to and I've done that for everyone up till now. I'm not going to change that just because he sang the song well. But even as I give him the highest score of the night, I still acknowledge that I really did not enjoy this song at all because I can only take so much of a high tenor always singing in his upper range. But more importantly, this is the guy who has his fans supporting him in a big way this week.

2. Allison Iraheta - (V- 23, SP- 14, A- 5, SC- 4; Subtotal- 46; Overall score- 410) - This week also suited Allison, but the song that she chose was a song that tends to be repetitive. She did fairly well singing Cry Baby over and over again. But the contrast between her and Adam's confidence on the stage was like night and day. She's in trouble this week because of that and the fact that the rockers are going to vote for Adam, not her. There's a reason that two rockers cannot make it to the finals together. Because those who do not like rock are always going to vote for the other style singers. And those who do like rock are going to be voting for the better singer, which was Adam this week.

3. Danny and Kris Duet - (No Scores tallied) - Danny and Kris came out and really blended well together on the harmonies. Most important of all, I KNEW THE SONG!! Woohoooo!! It was glaringly obvious this week that neither Danny or Kris were comfortable with the genre but they gave it their best shot. Overall, I enjoyed the performance.

4. Kris Allen - (V- 23, SP- 15, A- 5, SC- 5; Subtotal- 48; Overall score- 412) - The Beatles. I love the Beatles. Therefore, I knew and loved this song. So that gave Kris a bump in his score. Vocally, he wasn't altogether there, but I really actually enjoyed his song tonight. The judges are wanting him gone, so they naturally slam him. Grrrr. I've decided to place my rant at the end of my review this week.

5. Danny Gokey - (V- 20, SP- 14, A- 5, SC- 3; Subtotal- 42; Overall score- 425) - This was the worst week for Danny by far. The song choice was bad, but at least I knew the song. He gave it a good shot, but that scream at the end deducted a lot of points from his score. He didn't look like he was swaggering to me so I don't know what the heck the producers saw there. He looked like he was giving a good try to do a song he knew was waayyyyy out of his comfort range. He has a good attitude though regarding the whole thing. I appreciate him not trying to take the safe route.

6. Adam and Allison Duet - (No Scores tallied) - So the two who are rockers were placed together to make Adam shine. I have to completely disagree with Simon. Adam and Allison singing together won't necessarily save Allison but send her home as Adam again outshines her.

Tonight (Last Week)

1. Adam (4)

2. Kris (3)

3. Allison (1-2)

4. Danny (1-2)

Overall (of the remaining contestants)

1. Danny

2. Adam

3. Kris

4. Allison

This is a hard week to predict. Even though Danny is at the bottom of my list, I think his fans are going to be voting for him like crazy because they know he's in danger. So I've decided to go with my overall scores this week. Because there is no way that Adam is going home after flirting with eviction last week. So Kris and Adam are in the bottom 2 with Allison going home. As a matter of fact, Allison going home would be the best thing for Adam. The people voting for her would be more likely to vote for Adam next week and not Danny or Kris.

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two? Allison & Kris

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by ryan? Adam

Tiebreaker System

And now for the rant (feel free to skip ahead to the next post if you don't want to read my venomous tirade against the producers):

How do you give Danny a pimp spot and take it away at the same time so you can give Adam a fourth pimp spot without it looking like you're giving him yet another pimp spot? You create a duet segment where Danny is the last individual performer, but place Adam and Allison together in a duet following them to close out the show. Doing this also allows Adam and Allison ample time to rest their voices after singing their solos to blow the place out of the water. The manipulation of the producers (not to mention the judges) was in full force tonight and I am absolutely livid!! If it weren't for the fact that these are the most talented top 4 I have seen since... ever... I'd probably quit watching the show after this season. The closest anybody has come to having a truly talented final 4 was in season 2 when the top 3 included Clay Aiken, Ruben Studdard, and Kimberly Locke. Oh yeah... just in case you haven't figured it out... I'm pissed off.

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two? Kris Adam 0

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by ryan? Allison 0

3..Which idol contestant from your bottom two will receive the lowest amount of votes? Adam0

Tiebreaker System

Which idol will lead off the group song on stage so basically who will sing first on result night? Allison incorrect

TOTAL=0

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two? allison, kris +1

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by ryan?danny 0

3..Which idol contestant from your bottom two will receive the lowest amount of votes?kris 0

Tiebreaker System

Which idol will lead off the group song on stage so basically who will sing first on result night?adam correct

TOTAL=1

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two? - Danny, Kris - 1

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by ryan? - Allison - 0

3..Which idol contestant from your bottom two will receive the lowest amount of votes? - Kris - 0

Tiebreaker System

Which idol will lead off the group song on stage so basically who will sing first on result night? - Allison - incorrect

TOTAL=1

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two? Kris & Allison +1

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by Ryan? Adam +2

3..Which idol contestant from your bottom two will receive the lowest amount of votes? Allison +3

Tiebreaker System

Which idol will lead off the group song on stage so basically who will sing first on result night? Adam correct

TOTAL=6

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two? Kris, Allison +1

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by ryan? Adam +2

3..Which idol contestant from your bottom two will receive the lowest amount of votes? Kris 0

Tiebreaker System

Which idol will lead off the group song on stage so basically who will sing first on result night? Adam correct

TOTAL=3

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two? Kris & Danny +1

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by Ryan? Adam +2

3..Which idol contestant from your bottom two will receive the lowest amount of votes? Kris 0

Tiebreaker System

TOTAL=3

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two? Kris & Allison +1

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by Ryan? Danny 0

3..Which idol contestant from your bottom two will receive the lowest amount of votes? Allison +3

(I actually think it'll probably be Kris to go home but I can't bring myself to put his name down officially, so I'm going with Allison although I want it to be Danny. I'm hoping against hope that Kris survives to the final three.)

Tiebreaker System

TOTAL=4

Questions

1. Allison and Danny +2

2. Kris 0

3. Allison +3

Tiebreaker: Adam correct

TOTAL=5

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two? Allison & Kris +1

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by ryan? Danny 0

Tiebreaker System

TOTAL=1

Morty's cheesecake game

1..Which two idol contestants will make up the bottom two? Allison & Kris +1

2..Of all the idol's who will be told they are safe second by ryan? Adam+2

Tiebreaker System

TOTAL=6

this surprisingly was a tough week to predict

going into the week i had allison going

but the whole duet partnering with adam i think save her

and i think the judges clearly wanted her to stay over kris

Oh yeah... just in case you haven't figured it out... I'm pissed off.

I feel your anger, Misha. Total manipulation abounds on this show. Even though I've come to expect it, it does seem more blatantly obvious this season compared to previous seasons.

I feel your anger, Misha. Total manipulation abounds on this show. Even though I've come to expect it, it does seem more blatantly obvious this season compared to previous seasons.

It definitely is this year. It is every year, but for some reason they have kicked it up to a new level. I think I know the reason why. They want Adam to win. They are afraid that Danny has too many fans. So they are doing everything they can to try to stop Danny from getting TOO many fans. I also think it has to do with the fact that Nigel Lythgoe is not there anymore and the producer that replaced him is running a different ship.

yeah i got tiebreaker

Who will graduate from the Idol school of rock and who will just get schooled? This is American Idol!

Welcome to the show. We are live from Hollywood and tonight we reveal the top 3 of Season 8. Last night, over 64 million votes were registered, the highest number outside of the finale. But how are they divided up and who is going home? Say hi to your Top 4, Adam, Allison, Kris and Danny. And say hi to our judges, Randy, Kara, Paula and of course, Simon Cowell. We have an exciting line up for you tonight. No DOubt is here. Chris Daughtry is here. And for the first time ever, Randy Jackson is going to perform. What? Tonight, Paula Abdul is going to perform.

But first, take a look at tonight's Food Music Video. Roll tape.

And right now, we are going to continue to rock with School's Out with our top four and on lead guitar, the one and only Slash! Its the Group Song (Adam sang first) and it don't get no better than this. Really, that's not something to brag about. The guitar solo was pretty good, though.

Your top 4 and Slash, good to see you again, man. I want to take off the glasses so badly. Yes, he has eyes under there. You really took ownership this week. I think it went really well, its a pleasure to work with such talented artists who get rock. Thanks so much, great to see you.

Your results coming up live, plus Paula hits this stage. Stay with us.

Back live on American Idol, its results night this evening. No Doubt is with us, and don't forget Paula Abdul will perform. But now lets check in with your top 4. What's the vibe, are you getting used to this? Danny says Wednesday night is the most tiring night. Kris says it is surreal, he did not expect to make it this far, he feels really blessed. Simon said he he doesn't want humble anymore. Adam said this was his favorite theme week, he was really excited to get clearance for the Led Zeplin song, and he liked his outfit. Danny said when he watched it back, he laughed the whole night, his own aunt muted the TV, it was his funniest moment on American Idol. Allison said she is not the kind of person who talks back, but Simon was asking for it, so she gave it to him.

Good luck to all of you this evening. Before we get to your results, lets welcome a woman who is part of the Idol family but has never before performed on this stage. Roll tape on Paula's career from being a Laker girl into an international superstar. Gracing the Idol stage for the very first time tonight with I'm Just Here For The Music, the one and only Paula Abdul!

Was that live or lip synced? Let the speculation begin!

Back you now on American Idol with Paula Abdul after her debut performance on the show. Congratulations on the single. So all these seasons on American Idol, why now? Because its the most undeniable happy place to be on stage. We are going to continue with the music tonight and bring out a band that has been rocking the world for 23 years, here's No Doubt!

We will be back live with your results in a moment. Stay with us.

We are back live on American Idol as Paula takes her seat at the judges table. Last night, your 64m votes have produced the results. The top four are back stage waiting to hear their fate. There is a lot at stake as the top three get to return home as heroes. Roll tape of past idols returning home. Where did everyone park? Here's how its gonna work tonight. The seasons to the left are for our top 3. The finalists will be announced random order tonight. Let's have the top four here center stage. Who goes where this evening, Kris, Adam, Danny and Allison?

Dim the lights and here we go.

Starting with Allison. You sang Cry Baby.

Danny, you sang Dream On.

After the nationwide vote, we move on to Adam. You sang Whole Lotta Love.

Humble Kris, you sang Come Together.

I am going to send one of you to safety right now. After the vote, that person who is safe tonight and the first person in our top 3 and headed home for the hometown parade is Kris. Congratulations. Kris is shocked as the other idols give him affirmative hugs.

Kris Allen, ladies and gentlemen, the first person who is safe and headed back to his hometown. Who else is headed home with Kris? Find out after Daughtry when we come back right here.

So Danny, Adam and Allison are waiting to find out who goes home tonight. Remember who was in exactly that position back during Season 5? Roll tape on Chris Daughtry's time on American Idol as he is sent home three years ago this week in a vote shocker which ultimately relaunched his rock band career as they prepare to release their second album. Tonight we hear No Surprise, the first single off the new album, a world premier on the Idol stage.

Daughtry. Chris, welcome back. How vivid is the memory of that night when you learned you were going home? Very vivid, it felt like the world was coming to an end, but then I felt better 30 seconds later. Kris comes out with a framed plaque certifying that Daughtry's album sold 5,000,000 world wide.

After the break, Danny, Adam and Allison have made it this far. But who has fallen short just weeks before the finale? We have your results, I promise, after this break.

Back with you on American Idol. If you are just tuning in, Kris is safe tonight. Standing here now, Danny, Allison and Adam. I am going to reveal the second person who has made it into the top three and this is in random order. Dim the lights.

The second person in the top three and headed to their home town is Adam, off to San Diego. Congratulations, take a seat with Kris.

Now we are down these two, Allison and Danny. Good louck to both of you. Here we go. After the record setting vogte of 64,000,000, Danny, you are safe. You made the top three. Which me ans we sadly say goodbye to Allison. Allison Iraheta , ladies and gentlemen, take a look at this tape as we look back at Allison's time on American Idol.

Allison Iraheta. Just 17, we will miss you. Are you ready to rock this joint? Let's jam one more time. Allison Iraheta everybody!

Allison Iraheta, you have so much to be proud of, a role model for girls everywhere and I know I will be playing you on the radio soon. Its the All Boys Club next week as the remaining idols see who will be in the finale. Goodnight, ladies and gentlemen.

Fuskie

Who doesn't know what America was smoking last night...

Winners of cheesecake with a score of 6 and tiebreaker CeCiMom, Misha

p7lgh.jpg

:party_smilie: :party_smilie: :notworthy: :notworthy:

'bout time! :animated_rotfl:

I'm hungry tonight and them strawberries look deliciouso. I share with y'all... grab a fork. :D

congrats on your win

Apparently fewer choices does not mean easier choices.

Fuskie

Who guesses America was not influenced by the judges' blatant favoritism...