The New Adventures of Old Christine

morty

For the second year in a row, the Alphabet net is looking to acquire The New Adventures of Old Christine should CBS opt to cancel it. ABC made a similar bid for the sitcom last spring, but CBS ultimately renewed it.

Although reps for ABC and Warner Bros. declined to comment for this story, a source close to Old Christine says WB execs are engaged in active discussions with ABC about picking up the four-year-old comedy, which once again finds itself on the dreaded bubble at CBS.

Over the weekend, Louis-Dreyfus told EW that she was feeling "confident" about a CBS renewal, but she didn't rule out a network hop. "I don't know," she said. "I want a pick-up, period."

What do you think? Is Old Christine worth saving? Do you hope it stays put on CBS? Or would it be a better fit on ABC?

• 4 months later...

Well - it stayed on CBS and I'm happy about that! Check out this recap from last season.

The New Adventures of Old Christine - Season 4 Recap

Last season new Christine left Richard at the alter because of his close relationship with old Christine - will they get back together? Find out what happens on the season premiere of The New Adventures of Old Christine Wednesday, September 23rd.

• 3 months later...