BB House Life=Summer Camp Counsler Style Drama

I went to Summer Camp as a Kid, and then I was a Camp Counsler when I was in College. What is amazing to me is the almost Identical amount of Drama/"Blindsiding"/and overall BS I see in the BB House. Don't get me wrong, I loved every minute of when I was sharing a place with 50 people and the crap that came with it. But I just laugh when certain Houseguests on BB(Ivette, April, Cappy, etc.) completely remind me of the types of personalities I dealt with. Anyone else have a similar kinship?

(BTW this is my first post for Mortys and I just got the feeds going last week, but I am stoked to talk to y'all)

Yes, when casting the show they are looking for people who are into "Drama" in one form or another. Also take note that these people are not classicgreat manipulators that have refined skills of controling people. My best guess is that BB producers try to cast individuals with a narrow social developmentbehavior that mirrors kids in middle school. By casting design, the HGs don't have overly malicious personalities, but clearly have personalities that natrually create conflictdrama, which they all love. It is like spending three months at summer camp. Deep down they all know that nothing bad is going to happen to them, and they have a 1 in 16 chance to take home the big prize. Its just one big social game of musical chairs. Beside they get their 15 minutes of fame which feeds the ego.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name