Harper's Island

I hope the John Wakefield is just a red herring. I don't want the killer to be some phantom we've never actually seen. I kind of think Jimmy's involved because he didn't die in the explosion, but man, he's really too damn cute to be a psycho killer ;).

I kind of felt bad for the ol' Sheriff. What a way to go out.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am done with this show they killed of my two favorite characters Chloe and Cal in pathetic fashion. Now all signs point to Jimmy being involved just stupid. This show was addicting and honestly great until the stupid way Chloe and Cal die. I am so sick of the stupid cliche BS in these things. Let's shoot a guy when he is a mile away instead of waiting until he gets closer and blowing his flipping face off. Just the same ole cliches in any of this murder mystery type deals that I am tired off. I don't see how this show possibly has a happy ending? I am going to spare myself the last two weeks I think. I don't know will see.

actually there is only one week left, and you had to know it would be all cliche. its tv

also, sooooooooooo glad my jimmy call was right! whoo hoo (but now i'm kinda scared that they are trying to throw me off by implicating him too soon!)

Oh I loved the way Cloe died. The "You can't have me" was so sweet. coupled with the background music. I still hate, hate, hate that they had to die, but such is the island.

The spaghetti western cliche, I can take, it's the 1 against 10 I can't take. Ok, the killer walks into a bar (ha ha) and starts going after 7 people, two of which have guns. While he's stabbing the bartender...SHOOT HIM IN THE BACK, DUMBASS!! Or while he's two-stepping with Shane, hit him in the head with a hammer. Or run out the door!!

I'm not buying the bad Jimmy thing. Maybe Wakefield is Jimmy's dad and was mad that ol' girl ditched him. He did tell Cloe that he almost died for a girl like her.