Harper's Island

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
the only body found was the preacher, and of course the animal corpse in the church

I thought I saw a body hanging from a tree when they were in the woods asking to borrow a phone, but if so, they didn't see it

they missed the burned girl and Booth at the rehearsal, but just went on without them

I can't imagine the father is really dead either; would they continue with the wedding if he was?

yep, dad is definately dead!

and, I did see a body hanging in the woods

Wow!

I've been watching this show too, I kinda like it's campy, soap opera-esque feel. Initially I thought it was the cop's assistant. Deputy, or whatever. Because he is introduced and then not mentioned again for several episodes. (And of course that's the usual way bad writers bring the 'killer' into the story line. They make a cameo appearance in say, chapter 2 or 3 and then are out of the book until the very end, and then brought back in as if to say "SURPRIZE! Remember me?" Yeah, I know,,, --Yawn-- )

Anyway, Now I am starting to think maybe Abby Mills herself is the killer. Maybe that's the reason why her Dad "sent her away" after her Mother's death .... Or maybe it's her Dad. Either way, there's got to be more to the story about why he 'sent her away.'

My other sneaking hunch is that John Wakefield has an evil twin! Very soap opera-esque! Wheeeeee!

Yeah, I don't think Harper's Island was ever meant to be more than a one time thing. Still, I'm really enjoying it and can't wait to see how it all unfolds! I've never been a big mystery fan, so I have no clue as to who to look for in trying to figure out whose the bad guy!

I did kind of think that it's the lead (the groom)because of his lack of reactions to things. He appears to go through the motions, but at the core they seem superficial. His brother seems too obvious to be the one.

Any theories from mystery buffs?

I'm glad they're letting it run it's whole series - it's an addicting show - I'd hate not to know what happens in the end!

Harper's Island - Episode 107 Recap

Harper's Island - Malcolm Death Scene

The sheriff is either lying like crazy...maybe Wakefield is his family member...he confuses me dont' know wether to believe what he tells Abby or not. Loved how they got the engagement ring back at the bar to funny

• 2 weeks later...