The Bachelorette

Dade

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

The Bachelorette: New Season Premieres May 18, 2009

April 11, 2009 10:00:32 by Britteny Elrick

the-bachelorette-jillian1.jpg

Jillian Harris was a favorite among everyone, including Jason Mesnick, on the last season of The Bachelor. However, in the end, Jillian was dumped after Jason just didn

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 2 things that concern me about this upcoming season--

1. Right now, I like Jillian, but the odds are against that I still will by the end of the season.

2. We will have to hear about Jason -- maybe just in passing, but there's also a chance he could show up and give Jill 'advice' just as Deanna did. Bleh......

I'm kind of over this whole chain of events -- all these 'most dramatic moments ever....'

Brad chooses no one, Deanna chooses Jesse (WTF?) , Jason chooses Melissa, then Molly.....

Time to start a new family tree.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the info. Dade.

Just from pics and where they're from/live currently. My top 5 are...

Greg

Juan

Kiptyn

John P.

Mark

I hope these guys are better looking in person than in their photos. My early top 5 are:

1. Jake (the best looking, in my opinion)

2. Caleb (the next best looking)

3. Greg (looks a little like Jason)

4. Kiptyn (he's cute and I love his name)

5. Wes (only because musicians are sexy)

And with my track record, these guys won't even make the first cut.

And with my track record, these guys won't even make the first cut.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing about my list. ;)

I'm not kidding CeCiMom. When it comes to picking favorite reality TV show contestants, I've got some bad mojo. On the rare occasion when my favorite actually wins, I immediately run out and buy a lottery ticket. So far that hasn't worked out for me.

I see two of our top 5 are the same... they're DOOMED. :lol:

I know Jake did ( I think he was one of the first to get the rose). I can't remember if Kiptyn did or not, but I like him too. I hate the first show though - it is impossible to keep track of them all.

I guess she did pick Kiptyn! Here's the list of the 20 that are left:

The 20 left: Jake (the pilot), Jesse (the wine-maker), Wes (who played guitar), cowboy-hat wearing Mathue (personal trainer), Micheal (break dancer), Robert (bartender), Ed (technology consultant), Reid (realtor), Simon (Brit soccer coach), Kiptyn (business developer), Mike (of good catch fame), Brian (IT consultant), Sasha (oil/gas consultant), Julien (restauranteur), Tanner P. (the foot guy), Mark (pizza entrepreneur), Brad (financial advisor), Tanner F. (sales rep -- not the Tanner obsessed with feet), and Juan (contractor from Argentina).

I liked a lot of the guys last night, but was soooo relieved she did not pick that graphics designer guy that drew the moustache on her finger. Blech.

So far, I did like Juan, and I liked Kiptyn too. I hope she gets rid of Tanner P (the foot obsessed guy) soon. I remember liking Ed too. But last night it was too soon to tell who I really like for the long haul. I know I will change my mind repeatedly. LOL

Well, 3 of my original 5 top choices made the cut: Jake, Kiptyn & Wes. That 60% . . . very good for me!

Now that I've seen them, I'm choosing a new top 5:

1. Kiptyn (love him!)

2. Jake (still think he's one of the best looking)

3. Ed (wow, came out of nowhere but great conversationalist)

4. Michael (only if he's the commercial pilot, I can't really remember)

5. Wes (same as before . . . because musicians are sexy)

I had wished Stephen, the lawyer from NY had gotten some time with Jillian. I thought he had a great sense of humor.

Hysterically funny that Simon needs subtitles!!!!

I hate the first show too, because I can't keep track -- and so they add 5 more. I not sure why they did that. It seemed like they wanted to do something 'for the first time ever on The Bachelor/ette', so they rolled out 5 more guys. I know they said they did it because the response was so overwhelming, which it probably was, but 5 more guys in the big scheme of things probably doesn't matter too much. So she had to cut 15 instead of 10.

I hope someone is better at keeping track than I am --- but I think she kept at least 1 guy from that last 5. It will be interesting to see how for he, or any others from that group, go. I guess it makes a huge difference, if the guy she finally picks was from that last group of 5.

Jillian looked great -- lots of 'cool! and right on!'s , but at least we didn't get amazing this and amazing that.... And it's hard to be completely original when you are meeting 30 people for the first time. 'I'm a pilot, pizza shop owner, oil guy, personal trainer, break dance instructor, lawyer....' 'COOL!" Not much else she can say .... probably not appropriate to say' how much money do you make', or 'how do make a living doing that?'.

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

The Bachelorette: Jillian Harris Meets Her Men!

May 18, 2009 08:00:15 by Candace Young

As the show begins, and host Chris Harrison introduces Jillian Harris as ABC