July 24th Live Feed Updates

Guest StillMissWILL

in the bathroom, taking some sort of medication - like 3 different bottles - i trust they are her vitamins

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Befferz182

Howie is sleeping with K

8:36am BBT- Maggie is up making coffee,

Rachael is done with her shower and asked Maggie how she was feeling

(did anyone catch what rach said b4 she got out of the shower, something to BB and then something about georgia?)

Guest Befferz182

maggie was saying something about people being up til 3am, there moving around alot so there rubbing against there mics..

now rach and maggie are talking about the veto meeting people today.. and now talking about how it may go and voting with the majority

Maggie: no amount of money is worth being in a place where u cant talk to someone

... I dont want u think that i think ur a bad person but i cant trust anyone

Rach: I know, i understand

Maggie's asks Rachel how can one person control how the others think. Maggie goes on to say how she wanted to play this game with the 'honest people' in the house, and she , herself, will remain true to her word.

Maggie also tells Rachel that she believed Rachel had a crush on James. Rachel says that is not the case.

Maggie/Rachel in BR:

M: I knew that E & I were honest players and that would hurt us. J has told us he'd sell out S to win"

R: Well, S was a last minute choice. His friend bailed out on him.

M: You know if I get off the block this week, and Cappy goes..I really, really don't want that R.

R: You have to think that you might get HoH next week.

M: People are calculating ahead and things change week to week. They wanna stay together.

R: You and I think so much alike.

M: I know that. I didn't know that E & I would be the targets.

R: I was surprised too.

M: Why would Kaysar tell everyone his plan?

R: Good question.I don't know

Guest gotfraudster

M is telling R that J had a choice of getting HOH, thinks they would want to get rid of someone (J) that competetive R is agreeing w/ M.

M says she has a personal attachment has the bad feeling of losing her other half.

R I know what u are saying

Guest gotfraudster

Mag said Rach smiled at her and she knew what was going on during comp. Rach laughing and said she thought the same thing.

Mag, Howie is smart, but U are the player that can discuss things with

Mag-what I see in you and in Howie u are such a strong pair, BTW u and I

Rach I am not in a better postion than any1 else.

Mag- told E u need to play the game, do what u have to do.

Rach that will be interesting

Mag who knows I would prob do the same thing...I have only watched 2 people do 2 things, til i see he is honest. K made a decision and I cannot judge him for that.

M: My conflict is I know it's just a game and I know what I get to go home to. Alot of these ppl who don't have what I have get nothing to go home to.

R: Including me

M: No, there's something different about you, Rachel. It separates you from the others . You're brilliant and you're very strategic . I think we have things in common. Don't you wanna get rid of someone that...Was Kaysar's goal to get rid of Eric & me?

R: James did the orchestrating

M: That blows my mind.

R: Howie had nothing to do with it. He's not that smart

M: Oh, yes he is

eric said april and jennifer admitted they have met twice and they have been put together. maggie says that leaves beau and ivette. eric said those two said they were put together because of the restaurant but they still say they didn't know each other.

Eric and Mag in kitchen. Ivette has a girlfriend. Maggie says she knew. Eric said her name is Maggie. Maggie does a little squirm and points at eric and says "you got me there" she didn't know that part.