My Fake Fiance

CarolinaGirl

I hope they end up together, they're gonna make a great couple! I love Melissa Joan Hart too, i used to be obssessed with Clarissa Explains it All... i'd actually love to find it on DVD...

Anyway, im pumped about relaxing on the couch and watching this on Sunday, i think it will be super cute..

• 2 weeks later...

The way this movie portrays it is both refreshing and entertaining. There are no dull moments, with smart humour and just enough chick-flick romance to keep fans of those interested but not so much that everyone else gets tired. Hart and Lawrence are a hilarious duo. Their characters are so much alike in their cynical sense of humour that they keep the scenes moving with witty dialogue. I will admit, the guys Vince owes money to aren't tough enough to be really believable, but then again real gangsters would be slightly disturbing in a light-hearted movie like this. Great watch, too bad it was a made-for-TV, it's much better than many on the big screen.