Sign in to follow this  
CarolinaGirl

In Plain Sight

So glad i found another fan! Do you think there will be any Mary/Marshal sparks this season? I really want them to become a couple but i know it wont happen for awhile so ill settle for just a kiss or something :)

I'm not sure what to expect, just hope it's worth the anticipation!

It will be! Even if they stay just friends and partners for awhile, itll still be fun to watch, they're back and forth is just so funny.. Gotta love Stan too, Paul Ben-victor is a fantastic actor..

Yeah i havent really either but they're still in it.. I think the boyfriend is really hot and i like the mom and sister just cause it gives us some insight into why Mary feels like she needs to act so tough all the time...

New season starts Sunday! Yay!

Yup I like IN PLAIN SIGHT too looking forward to the new saason

Have you been watching?? The seasons been great so far.. everything that happened in last seaons finale has really affected Mary and its been very interesting to watch...

Oh you should definitely catch up... I think this past sundays was the best one yet.. lots of reflection on Mary's part.. Her character is getting so much more depth this season

It's back already?

Damn, I haven't seen it in my listings, and didn't notice any commercials, either!

I hope maybe the Canadian channels are a couple of weeks behind, so that I didn't really miss any episodes.

yeah i agree it was a great storyline and i loved seeing Richard Schiff! So many West Wing alums on this show!

Even though i love Raph i am soooo looking forward to some Mary/Marshall action..

Yeah Jedi, sundays at 10 on USA!

Just wanted to share this In Plain Sight finished #10 in the last weeks cable ratings. Way to go USA!!!

Woo hoo! Good for In Plain Sight! I hope that this show stays on the air for a really long time and its looking like it will!

I was bummed there was no new episode on sunday but i'm pumped about the one this weekend... whats going on with Stan? Ha, i love Mary's quote about Marshall being her boss...

Woo hoo! Good for In Plain Sight! I hope that this show stays on the air for a really long time and its looking like it will!

I was bummed there was no new episode on sunday but i'm pumped about the one this weekend... whats going on with Stan? Ha, i love Mary's quote about Marshall being her boss...

It could have finished higher but the NBA playoff games got the higher ratings

Thanks, CarolinaGirl.

But I don't get USA up here in Canada.

However, I notice that In Plain Sight is finally in my listings.

According to my listing site (http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/in-plain-sight/EP01035785), it is only starting back up again tonight (here in Canada), but the episode listed is called "In My Humboldt Opinion", which is episode 2 according to the official website (http://www.usanetwork.com/series/inplainsi...w/overview.html), so it looks like I somehow missed episode 1 of season 2 (Gilted Lily), and only residents of the USA can watch clips on the official site.

I'm hoping the listing are just mixed up with next week.

I was hoping it would be available in the video section of the Canadian network that's carrying it (GLobal), but I don't see it there. (http://www.globaltv.com/entertainment/videos/index.html) So, either it didn't premiere here yet, or they just don't have the rights to stream it.

It's been a long time since they showed the season 1 finale up here, so I'm really looking forward to tonight's episode.