Top 10 - March 25 & 26/Morty's cheesecake game

uvp

best

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three?

2.Does the veto get used?

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes?

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan?

+1 Point for each correct idol contestant that ends up in the bottom three

+2 Whether veto get used or not

+3 For guessing who gets lowest number of votes must be someone from your bottom three

DEADLINE FOR ENTRY OF PREDICTIONS March 26, 2009 2PM Eastern AND 11 AM Pacific

Best

1. Adam

2. Allison

3. Danny

4. Anoop

5. Kris

6. Lil

7. Matt G

8. Scott

9. Michael

100. Megan

Worst

Morty's Cheesecake Game

1. Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? -Megan, Michael, Scott-

2. Does the veto get used? -No-

3. Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? -Megan- (I hope)

Tiebreaker System:

1. Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by Ryan? -Michael-

best

1.Adam Lambert best of night by a mile, ton whatever you want to call it. leading contender to win at this point

2.Allison Iraheta- what you thought i put her lower :lol:

3.Matt Giraud- wasnt blown away like orginal

4.Anoop- good vocals but boring

5.Kris Allen- somewhat boring and generic

6.Michael Sarver - karaoke feel good performance

7.Danny Gokey- cockyness mixed with shouting from start to end

8.Lil Rounds- average vocals getting worst each week

9.Scott MacIntyre- offkeyed throughout

10.Megan Joy Corkre when you sing worst then scott something is definately wrong

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three?scott, michael, megan

2.Does the veto get used?no

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes?michael

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan?megan

best

1.Adam

2.Allison

3.Danny

4.Matt

5.Anoop

6.Kris

7.Lil

8.Michael

9.Scott

10.Megan

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Megan, Michael, Scott

2.Does the veto get used? No

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Scott

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan? Megan

What happens when you mix some of the most talked about singers in the world with some of the most influential singers in the world? This is your top ten and this is American Idol!

Welcome to a special Wednesday night 2 hour edition of American Idol. Everyone is over the flue this week but the shock continues over Alexis's elimination last week. Randy said it was tough to see her go. Kara said it was tough when Simon announced she would not be saved. Paula is looking for the contestants to challenge their artistic integrity. Simon said the point tonight is what you do to make the songs original.

Lets say hi to those who are looking to win your votes, your Top Ten!

This year Motown celebrates is 50th anniversary. Lets take a look. The Idols got a chance to tour Motown in Detroit with a tour led by Smokey Robinson and Barry Gordy. They were able to stand in the studio where all the songs they are planning to sing were originally recorded. Back in LA, Smokey Robinson came to the Idol Mansion to serve as this week's mentor. The music of Motown under the guidance of Smokey Robinson with both Smokey and Barry in the audience.

Shall we go? A little pressure with you guys in the audience.

First up is Matt, singing Let's Get It On by Marvin Gay. Smokey said Marvin would have been floored by Matt's rehearsal. From behind the piano, the performance started normal enough, then he took the mic and went mobile. Mellow and moody, the vocals were mostly traditional but not exceptional, competent but not captivating. Randy said he was happy that he set it off on a tone, there are some other boys who are front runners, but that run at the end, that falsetto, you worked it out dude, you're gonna give them a run. Kara said there are girls out there saying oh yeah, lets get it on, you could have pushed it more but you came out of your shell. Paula said he is as comfortable out from behind the piano, his riffs were tasteful, classy, spot on and fit the melody, like a pair of well worn jeans. Simon said it was absolutely the right song, it fits his voice and yes he made some girls fall in love with him.

Second on stage tonight is Kris, singing How Sweet It Is by Marvin. Smokey said he should trust his gut and sing it how he wants. Singing with an acoustic guitar and a military-style shirt, he starts off with a slow into and then kicks it into drive, although the vocals seemed a bit off. The guitar kind of nailed him in place on the stage but the vocals were full of energy and emotion, although at times it seemed a little slurred as if a bit tipsy. Kara said he didn't do James Taylor or Marvin Gaye but he did Kris, he made his mark on the song, his own riffs, his own rhythems, he did everything right. Paula said he is so comfortable on stage, has really come into his own, the note he hit at the end was brilliant. Simon said he is having a good competition, smart to do his version of the song, but he has to start believe in himself, get the swagger and confidence of a star, be a bit conceited, its about self belief. Randy said he was consistent again, hit his zone, keep it in stride, he's doing nothing wrong, its all good.

Playing the Baby Grand is Scott, singing You Can't Hurry Love by the Diana Ross & The Supremes. Smokey said he brought it up to date, a contemporary interpretation. With his backup by his piano, he started off strong with a crystal clear vocal leading into the a moderately paced beat and a unique take of the song that was strong and solid and a bit of dazzling of the keyboard at the end. Paula said he did bring something different, the backup singers by the piano brought new life, the chord changes at the beginning were a nice choice and when he feels it, the audience feels it. Simon said it was not a great version of the song, the piano playing was terrible, Honkey Tonk, the backup singers a mess, completely the wrong song, a bit cheap, he is not standing out as a relevant artist. Randy agreed, saying it was a very hotel style performance, not the right song, he is a better singer and should have challenged a bigger song, very average. Kara said he brought tempo tonight, but he did take liberties with the melody and when you do you have to nail it, good ideas but not perfect execution.

Megan is up fourth, singing For Once In My Life. Smokey said it was a refreshing mix of jazz and cabaret, different and original. With a big band background, she brought out the big voice with a bit of a New York twang that had problems with the low notes. It was a bit guttural in places, the dress was almost as distracting as the tattoos, but she brought energy and uniqueness to the stage. Randy said he liked the outfit but the song was a train wreck, so bizarre, that type of song doesn't fit with her style, rushed and hectic, mad crazy, didn't feel it. Kara said something like My Guy would have been more her, she was all over the place, bad notes, the phrasing, the song was dominating her. Paula said her stunning beauty takes her breath away and the camera loves her but she has to agree this was not the right song, started off too low and ended too high, couldn't find a comfortable pocket. Simon said the good news is she looked good but the bad news was it was horrible, who ever is advising her should be fired and she could be in serious trouble after tonight.

Anoop tries to win back the judges' praise with Ooh Baby Baby by Smokey Robinson. Smokey thinks Anoop will blow the performance away tonight. Sitting on the stage steps, his vocal was sincere and soulful, a pure and paced performance that sounded like something performed at a wedding. It was not original but he did it right. Kara said it is one of the hardest songs to sing that goes from your chest to your head, and in his chest he really connected but his falsettos were hit and miss, but overall he did it well and is continuing to show that he can sing. Paula said that he has a new found confidence but she needs to see more, his phrasing, deliver and falsetto is not only spot on but sweet and tender. Simon said it was a great vocal, but he looked half asleep, a bit boring, kind of like singing within a musical, he has to find the balance of showmanship and singing. Randy said this week was the serious Anoop dog but next week he should turn it up a bit, a bit pitchy here and there but get the party on next week.

Michael Sarver missed out on the Detroit trip due to illness, but is leading off the 2nd half of the show with Ain't Too Proud To Beg by The Temptations. Smokey told him to pound the the song more, to not try to sweet talk it, its his last chance with his woman. My first reaction is he shouldn't be smiling so much if he is begging, but the vocal was strong, he worked the crowd, some original riffs, maybe less time glad handing the front row and more energy on stage. I just didn't buy it this time. Paula said it was a tough performance, it felt a little old Las Vegas loungey, he needs to be really dominating the song and driving it and he let the reverse happen, didn't always reach the A notes. Simon said actually, he couldn't wait for it to end, he was screaming and shouting, he is taking part in the competition but has no chance of winning based on that type of vocal, its a reality, in the real world it just isn't good enough and he has to really choose the song that will suit him and be as good as everyone else just to stay with everyone else. Randy said the song was a little too big, while he has some R&B chops but he is not a R&B dude, he made it a little corny because he was trying to do too much, just not a great performance of it. Kara said its not about singing at this point in the competition, its the artistry and she is looking for an artist, someone who can make it their own, who is he as an artist, what can he do that is different that makes us say that is hot.

Hoping for more love from the Judges (not to mention name recognition by Simon) is Lil Rounds singing Heatwave by Martha & The Vandellas. Smokey said they share the same emotions when they think of the legacy that Motown has left America. With Motown hair and a Motown dress, she was all over this performance with exciting and energetic vocals a natural stage presence, and vocals that felt like she was channeling the vibe across the decades. Randy said she has mad, crazy vocals, but the front of the song was a little torture, not the right kind of song for him to her, he was rushing through the Kara said she looked great but she was the Diva tonight everyone wanted to hear and she didn't nail it, not the right song, she has a voice that can interpret melodies allowed to breath more, it was screaming at certain parts and she should be an effortless singer. Paula disagreed completely, except for the part where she looks unbelievable, a throwback to classic Motown with fresh vocals and she owned that song. Simon said what she did was an authentic tribute to the sound of Motown but the song choice didn't give her a moment, but she remains one of the best singers in the competition.

If you think you have Adam pegged, wait until you see him next singing The Tracks Of My Tears by Smokey Robinson. Smokey was surprised and proud of his interpretation. Going unplugged and accompanied by an acoustic guitar, cello and box beater, this was a sweet and sensitive vocal proving that with a coat and tie and a little hair gel he can be a completely different performer yet still own the stage. Packed full of emotion, this was a game changing performance. Kara gave him a standing ovation, saying one of the best performances of the night, showing artistry. Paula said he is completely in his own league, the gut instinct to surprise with the clean and classy look, just an extension of him as an artist, he is exciting. Simon said it was The Best performance of the evening, he was able to sum up everything we were trying to say about originality, choosing a great song, showing who you are as a recording artist, tonight he emerged as a star. Randy said from day one he had the range to do everything, and tonight he showed he is not just an indy rocker but he brought it down and built it up, still using his falsetto, he really brought it home.

Trying to be seen in Adam's shadow is Danny, singing Get Ready by The Temptations. Upbeat and full of energy, he was on spot vocally even while all over the stage. This was up-tempo and fun to watch, doing dance moves with the backup singers, a very strong performance. Paula said he is undeniable and identifiable at giving them a first class performance every week. Simon said it was clumsy and amateurish. Randy said he has s dope voice, not his best performance, but he loves his energy and feeling. Kara loved his personality, felt it was good but not great.

Closing out the show is Allison, singing Papa Was A Rolling Stone. Smokey said she has to study the lyrics in order to do really well singing it her way. With a 70's beat and a deep octave vocal, the hair style did not go with the black fishnet stockings but the vocal were right on, with flowing from sultry to power and back with ease with a big finish. Randy said she is of the dopest singers in the whole thing, blazing hot. Kara said asked she was the bottom three last week, she sings sing like she has been singing for a thousand years, that was from God! Paula said she looks fantastic, kept her rocker edge, she is awesome and belongs in the competition, amazing. Simon said she is a survivor, a difficult song to do and really one of her best performances.

Fuskie

Whose top performances were Adam, Anoop, Allison and Lil with his bottom performances coming from Megan and Michael...

Best

1. Adam

2. Allison

3. Matt

4. Danny

5. Anoop

6. Kris

7. Lil'

8. Michael

9. Scott

10. Meagan

Worst

Cheesecake Game:

1. Michael, Meagan, Scott

2. No

3. Scott

Tiebreaker:

1. Scott

Edited by CeCiMom
Replaced Anoop with Michael.

Best

1. Adam

2. Allison

3. Danny

4. Kris

5. Anoop

6. Matt G

7. Lil

8. Scott

9. Michael

10. Megan (ugh)

Worst

Morty's Cheesecake Game

1. Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? -Megan, Michael, Scott-

2. Does the veto get used? -No-

3. Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? -Megan please god, let it be her

Tiebreaker System:

1. Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by Ryan? - Scott

erinjs tiebreaker must be someone from your bottom three

best

1.Adam Lambert

2.Allison Iraheta

3.Anoop

4.Matt

5.Danny Gokey

6.Kris

7.Lil

8Scott

9.Miichael

10.Megan

Morty's cheesecake game

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes?MEGAN

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan? hmm, Scott

One of the main reasons that I truly enjoy the weeks as they progress is that with less singers, I don't have to type nearly as much. I also enjoy seeing the progress of singers as those who I did not appreciate at the beginning start to shine. This is by far one of the best groups we've had for quite a few years. Typically, there are two, maybe three, singers that are obvious to proceed to the finals. This year, I have to say that I cannot tell between 6 of them with 2 other potential candidates who is going to make it to the finals. It could change week from week. And even though I thought Ryan was completely tactless tonight when he was speaking with Scott, the judges seem to be "mostly" on target with some of their critiques. Tonight gave me more appreciation for Kara as a judge. With that said, here comes my own set of critiques (both positive and negative). (Numbered for order of singing, not preference or ranking.)

1. Matt Giraud - When Matt started out behind the piano, I was worried that it was playing it too safe for this song. Then he came out and the fireworks began. He did very well vocally but had minor troubles (very minor) with the falsetto and he still riffs too much. But even with those very minor complaints, I thought his was an exceptional performance. I was glad that I write numbers down because I knew he would suffer from going first. I think men will have more trouble connecting with this song then the women because when a guy gets up and sings "Lets get it On" and does it very well, the women get weak in the knees and the guys stake out their territories to protect their women from the sexy looking singer. IF they had put him at the end of the show tonight, it would have been one of the best of the night. (V- 23, SP- 15, A- 5, SC- 5; Subtotal- 48; Overall score- 140)

2. Kris Allen - At first I wondered about Kris singing "How sweet it is" tonight. It can be a very laid back song, but the way that Kris performed it really connected with me. The thing that Kris has that a lot of other contestants do not have is the sparkle in his eyes when he performs. His vocals are not as good as some of the others (though still very good), he has the innate ability to sell a performance. His diction while singing was a little slurred, but he was able to give the song almost a country sound which was surprising but enjoyable (and I do not like country music very much!). It was a solid performance, though not the best of the night, still good enough to keep him alive in the top five. (V- 22, SP- 15, A- 4, SC- 5; Subtotal- 46; Overall score- 133)

3. Scott McIntyre - Tonight was the first night that I was truly disappointed in Scott. It was a subpar song selection, his vocals were uneasy and I felt that he was backsliding from good to bad. One of the things that I find charming about Scott is when he is speaking to you, his eyes light up and he smiles really big. Though the judges have yet to pick up on it, the problem with Scott's performances has more to do with his failure to emotionally connect with the song. "You can't hurry love" is kind of a fun song to listen to and tap your feet to. But he did not look joyful during his performance, thus he failed to sell the song. I understand his desire to speed things up, but that is NOT his strong suit. He would do better to pick songs that he can deliver a strong emotional delivery on that helps you get over the fact that his vocals are not up to par with the rest of the group (with the exception of one). He's in danger tonight. (V- 15, SP- 10, A- 5, SC- 3; Subtotal- 33; Overall score- 119)

4. Megan Joy - I'm going to start off by saying how I completely despise Megan's dress. It had freaking FRUIT on it and I thought she was perhaps trying to feed the damned robin from two weeks ago because it was flat out cawdawful. I have stated previously that I was irritated with her staying behind the microphone and the arm swinging thing. I did not believe it could get worse but it did when she finally abandoned the mic stand. The song choice was awful for her and her vocals were off-key and she was chasing the song the majority of the time. I never ever EVER thought I would say this but... I am beginning to miss Sanjaya. Even his ponyhawk performance made me laugh, but this made me cringe. Worst performance of every single season including this one. (V- 5, SP- 5, A- 1, SC- 1; Subtotal- 12; Overall score- 65)

5. Anoop Desai - Last week, Anoop did a really terrific job, but this week he took a step or two back. With that said, I do not think his vocals were awful, but it is becoming glaringly obvious to me that he is not comfortable with a) the audience, or B) the cameras. The awkwardness is affecting his stage presence. He had a few off-notes, and he was trying too hard to be "breathy" during his performance. Translation - there was just no spark this week for the performance like there was last week. He has the potential to bring it back, but his chances will narrow if he continues to run hot and cold in the overall performance with the high standards being set this season. (V- 20, SP- 10, A- 5, SC- 3; Subtotal- 38; Overall score- 113)

6. Michael Sarver - I think that Michael's song choice was slightly better than Anoop's song choice, but the vocals were about the same throughout (though different techniques and sounds, the skill level is on the same level). He too had a few off notes and I wondered where the country singer was? He should have taken a motown song and tried to make it a little bit country. He is in danger again this week because he does not have as strong of a fan base as Anoop seems to have. (V- 20, SP- 11, A- 5, SC- 4; Subtotal- 40; Overall score- 119)

7. Lil Rounds - This was the week that I thought Lil would shine, but she didn't. While I say that, her vocals were better than some, but her stage presence lacked something too. I liked the song choice, but she didn't deliver it well enough. While I can appreciate "the look", it just seemed wrong. I don't know if it was the kickback to the 20's dress, or the old-fashioned hairdo that didn't strike a chord with me. Even though I think she did better than Anoop and Michael, it still lacked a sizzle. I think she is also too aware of the cameras, though she did remind me a little bit of Fantasia when she was singing in rehearsal. Not the best performance and it SHOULD have been. (V- 22, SP- 13, A- 3, SC- 5; Subtotal- 43; Overall score- 122)

8. Adam Lambert - Vocally, Adam sizzled on this song. I knew that he had the potential to not overdo a song and he showed tonight that he does not always have to go over the top to get the crowd behind him. My only complaints are that he closed his eyes a little bit too much and I hated his outfit and hair. He didn't have to look like a slicked hair car salesman to perform like that and he didn't need to wear something that seemed really old fashioned to get me to love the song. He didn't have to wear chains, but he surely could have found something in-between rock and grandpa, couldn't he? Still, those are minor complaints and it should not take away from his superb vocals. (V- 25, SP- 14, A- 3, SC- 5; Subtotal- 47; Overall score- 131)

9. Danny Gokey - Danny is a very good vocalist and better than most when it comes to hitting the notes, staying on key, and giving us a good overall performance. While I thought he felt awkward on stage, I loved him going back and dancing a little bit with the backup singers. The problem with Danny is that I have come to expect too much. He needs to take a note out of Adam's playbook and learn to change things up a bit to keep us interested. I don't want him to sing an Egyptian version of the Ring of Fire, but something needs to change from week to week to show that he is as good of an overall singer/performer as Adam is. Interestingly enough, since he continues to give solid performances, he is still towards the very top of the overall scores. But sometimes having off weeks can help stimulate fan phone support. (V- 24, SP- 13, A- 4, SC- 5; Subtotal- 46; Overall score- 138)

10. Allison Iraheta - I knew when they put Allison in the pimp spot that they were trying to help her stay another week. She should succeed after tonight, but I'm not sure it was electric enough to gain her more than one or two weeks unless if she finds a way to really connect with the audience. Though she is still one of the best remaining female singers, this season is still being dominated by the men. Her vocals were good, but she too played a little bit of catchup with the music. She also seems to be aware of the cameras and needs to forget about it too. I think she needs to change her hair color because it is becoming a distraction and deterrent for her getting fans. (V- 22, SP- 13, A- 4, SC- 5; Subtotal- 44; Overall score- 136)

Tonight (Last Week)

1. Matt (1)

2. Adam (7)

3-4. Danny (4) & Kris (4)

5. Allison (1)

6. Lil (11)

7. Michael (8)

8. Anoop (3)

9. Scott (4)

10. Megan (9)

Overall (of the remaining contestants)

1. Matt

2. Danny

3. Allison

4. Kris

5. Adam

6. Lil

7-8. Michael & Scott

9. Anoop

10. Megan

I'm really going to have to think long and hard to make my predictions based off tonights performances. I honestly think it could be any of the bottom five of my lists, depending upon fan support of those who are worried about their contestants. Sometimes it is better to give a bad performance than an average performance because it makes the fans want to protect their star.

best

1. Allison

2. Adam - (I just can't put him 1st!)

3. Matt

4. Danny

5. Kris

6. Anoop

7. Lil

8. Michael

9. Scott

10. Megan Joy

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Megan Joy, Scott, Michael

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Michael

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan? Scott

I suck at this, but here goes:

Bottom Three: Michael, Scott, Megan

VEto used? NO

Who gets lowest amount of votes: Michael (but I'd love it if I were wrong and Megan went home, but I'm good with Michael being toast too)

First sent to safety -- Scott

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Michael, Scott, Megan

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Michael (I would not mind being wrong however and watch Megan go home. I just think that VFTW will keep her here another week or two unfortunately.)

Tiebreaker System:

1. Allison - rocked the house!!

2. Matt

3. Adam

4. Kris

5. Danny

6. Anoop

7. Scott

8. Lil

9. Michael

10. Megan

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Megan, Scott, Michael

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Michael

Tiebreaker System:

n1432h.jpg

hmmmm....looks like I don't need to change my cheesecake predictions....:)

surprised that Lil placed so high...based on her performance. Her fans came through.

Allison jumps from bottom 3 to top 3...she got some of Alexis' votes I'm sure...plus having a really good performance helped too I'm sure.

Is this the 1st week that Danny hasn't been in #1 spot? Cool... :grin2:

best

1.Adam Lambert

2.Danny Gokey

3.Allison Iraheta

Anoop

4.Matt

5.Anoop

6.Kris

7.Lil

8Scott

9.Miichael

10.Megan

Morty's cheesecake game

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes?MEGAN--PLEASE let it be her..i cant stand her little twitch she thinks is dancing!

Tiebreaker System:

Morty's Cheesecake Game

1. Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? -Megan, Michael, Scott- +2

2. Does the veto get used? -No- +2

3. Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? -Megan- (I hope) 0

Tiebreaker System:

1. Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by Ryan? -Michael- wrong

TOTAL=4

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three?scott, michael, megan +2

2.Does the veto get used?no +2

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes?michael +3

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan?megan wrong

TOTAL=7

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Megan, Michael, Scott +2

2.Does the veto get used? No +2

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Scott 0

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan? Megan wrong

TOTAL=4

Cheesecake Game:

1. Michael, Meagan, Scott +2

2. No +2

3. Scott 0

Tiebreaker:

1. Scott right

TOTAL=4

Morty's Cheesecake Game

1. Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? -Megan, Michael, Scott- +2

3. Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? -Megan please god, let it be her 0

Tiebreaker System:

1. Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by Ryan? - Scott right

TOTAL=4

Morty's Cheesecake Game

1. Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? -kris, Michael, Scott- +2

3. Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? -Kris 0

Tiebreaker System:

1. Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by Ryan? Scott right

TOTAL=4

Morty's cheesecake game

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes?MEGAN 0

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan? hmm, Scott right

TOTAL=4

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Megan Joy, Scott, Michael +2

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Michael +3

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan? Scott right

TOTAL=7

Bottom Three: Michael, Scott, Megan +2

VEto used? NO +2

Who gets lowest amount of votes: Michael (but I'd love it if I were wrong and Megan went home, but I'm good with Michael being toast too)+3

First sent to safety -- Scott right

TOTAL=7

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Michael, Scott, Megan +2

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Michael (I would not mind being wrong however and watch Megan go home. I just think that VFTW will keep her here another week or two unfortunately.)+3

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan? Scott right

TOTAL=7

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Megan, Scott, Michael +2

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Michael +3

Tiebreaker System:

TOTAL=7

Morty's cheesecake game

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes?MEGAN--PLEASE let it be her..i cant stand her little twitch she thinks is dancing! 0

Tiebreaker System:

TOTAL=4

results and score added within 30 minutes of the show

MISHA,ImIn, Kayo,SugarB wins cheesecake with a grand total of 7 see the 1,2 page for your scores

p7lgh.jpg

:party_smilie::party_smilie::notworthy:

yeah! wtg all!

Get the forks out...looks like we're sharing the cheesecake!