Who's your favorite from the top 10?

uvp

i like on a week to week basis based on performance so not to be locked in to one idol

I totally agree uvp.

I have favorites, but not one favorite. But I'm still open for someone moving up in the ranks.

(I disagree about Adam being #1 though. I might put him in the middle of the list because for those who love him or hate him... it might be a good compromise. LOL)

wow i didnt start this thread :lol:

My top 3 in order:

1. Adam

2. Danny

3. Kris

Anoop did good too. Wish Scott would of been just a tiny bit better.

jmho :pixiedust:

i vote on week by week basis

but the girls

i have a hard time enjoying most of their performance

i hope next year the judges actually chose good woman that can actually sing and not on who fits certain role, race quota, looks etc.........

I'm having a hard time picking a favorite this year. I started off liking Danny and Lil, but the performances have been mediocre to say the least. I really liked Alexis; I thought she showed promise but alas, she got the ax. :giljotiini:

I didn't like Adam in the beginning but this last performance was very nice. Still not my favorite tho.

I thought Lil was going to be a shining star but she has been a disappointment also.

I guess I fall in the category of choosing a fav on a week to week basis. :juggle:

I'd be more likely to tell you who I like the least. :P

I love Adam and he's my pick to win (though in a way it might be better if he doesn't), but I'm becoming an Anoop fan also. The last two weeks, he's been amazing. I also really like that Allison chick. I think she'll have a career after the show whether she wins or not.

I can't stand Scott though, he's a terrible singer. I think it's time for him to go.

Adam Lambert! I love his song choices and I really love his new look!

I don't think his new look is permanent. I'm sure his rocker persona will return next week or possibly a new character. Seems he has a lot in his repertoire.

4 weeks

i thought kris won 2 weeks

adam 1 or 2 if you like his michael jackson week performance

matt 1

danny, allison, scott etc... i thought was best no weeks

Kris, Scott, Allison, Matt

• 3 weeks later...

My personal favorites are as follows:

1. Danny

2. Anoop

3. Kris

4. Adam

5. Allison

6. Matt

7. Lil (she used to be way up at the top of the list but has fallen to the basement)

We all know each week is a chance for one contestant to put in a stellar performance but I usually give them the credit they deserve.