Top 11 - March 17 & 18/Morty's cheesecake game

uvp

Morty's cheesecake game.

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? scott, michael,megan

2.Does the veto get used?no

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes?scott

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan?megan

+1 Point for each correct idol contestant that ends up in the bottom three

+2 Whether veto get used or not

+3 For guessing who gets lowest number of votes must be someone from your bottom three

DEADLINE FOR ENTRY OF PREDICTIONS March 18, 2009 2PM Eastern AND 11 AM Pacific

^lol so no one can complain about missing the deadline

best

1.Kris Allen- great vocals smooth and relaxing to my ears i am tired of the screamers eg. allison , adam, lil rounds

2.Anoop Desai - very good vocals redemption . he finally stopped being taylor hicks for a week really did him well. no screaming like the scream crew.

3.Matt Giraud- good vocals but i like last week better . uvp who thinks the girls should just packed their bags now the guys are light years better

4. Adam Lambert- wtf he just killed country music lol. but i am starting to digg him a bit most unique idol ever

5.Allison Iraheta -honestly i couldnt understand what the hell she was singing . still not a fan of the rocker style.

6.Danny Gokey- antiscream policy omg can the judges be a little more obvious i thought god just touched down. i am the opposite of judges i like the beginning but hated the end because he started to shout. shouting isnt good

7.Lil Rounds - i like the beginning because it was less shouting then towards the end it turned into her usual shout box.lil rounds = chances to win idol done turned into fantasia totally memo be a little bit more respectful to the country folks and the back talk to criticism was totally to excessive .

8.Alexis Grace- vocals wasnt there song was pretty safe and rather boring only picked up towards the end.

9.Michael Sarver- safe song and song performance no way he leaves on country week but song had no vocal range . country is my least fav week

10.Megan Joy Corkrey - what did the judges hear she couldnt keep a note to save her life and was voice cracking no shouting but vocally wasnt there. judges really saved her for another week by the positive comments

11.Scott MacIntyre - very poor imo shouldnt have made it out of hollywood week. the judges need to stop dancing around the issue and just admit the guy cant sing enough is enough

worst

When this group started its journey, the odds of becoming a superstar were 100,000 to one. Now eleven remain and the stakes are higher then ever. On this stage, anything is possible, because this is American Idol!

Our new PA announcer introduces the judges Randy, Kara, Paula and Simon, as well as our host, Ryan Seacrest.

Welcome everybody, nice to have you with us. It is Tuesday night, time to get your Idol fix. First off off, Happy St. Patrick's Day! After a few pints, this show might really get good tonight. But it was a tough week last week for Jasmine and Jorge, but tonight we are moving forward.

Randy says this is the tough week, country week could spoil the flavor for some of the remaining contestants. Kara hopes that the ones who slipped last week come out strong this week. Paula is standing by her predictions. Simon doesn't think 2 hours is enough for country week.

There is a lot on the line tonight for our idols. If they make it through tonight, there will be a place for them on this summer's Idol Concert Tour. Shall we bring them out? Here they are!

Tonight we celebrate the Grand Ol' Oprey as we watch a video introducing why its so grand, with guest mentor Randy Travis.

Launching tonight's performances is Texas native Michael Sarver, who thinks he can take a bit of a risk with a bit of a rattlesnake with his own flavored licks. Singing Ain't Going Down by Garth Brooks, he works the crowd, singing lyrics non-stop. There is not much melody but his vocals are solid and he doesn't run out of breath until the song is over. But while he is singing to h is base, it was not an oil strike. Randy said it was a cool song choice but it did not bring out his vocal capabilities. Kara said she missed his big notes but it was impressive he remembered all the words. Paula said it allowed her to see him have fun, the harmonica player added charm, this genre suits him so well. Simon said it should have been good but he couldn't understand a single word, he could have been singing in Norwegian, a bit clumsy and it is about him looking like a star instead he looked like a clumsy country singer.

Next up is Alison Iraheta, singing Blame It On The Heart by Patty Loveless, who Randy says has amazing maturity in such a young voice. With a country rock beat, she has the country twang down, the modern country outfit but the song is in such a low octave its hard at times to hear the melody. But the song is fun, the audience is involved, and she has probably sung well enough to move into the top 10. Kara said she could sing the alphabet and sing it well, she gave it her own spin and made it her own, every week she is getting better and better. Paula said another rock solid performance and no one can take away the power and raw edge you bring to this competition, you can go far if you experiment with all sides of your vocals, you are an amazing artist. Simon said it was good, a little bit tuneless in parts, like you were struggling to remember the words (not really she said), rock solid verging on precocious. Randy said it was dope.

Singing third is Kris Allen, singing To Make You Feel My Love by Garth Brooks. Randy said he is a really strong, original ballad singer and should do well with it. Singing without his guitar, his vocals were strong, smooth and focused. The facial expressions and reverb gave the performance an added sense of emotion and the ending falsetto brought to the end a strong and sensitive performance. Paula was surprised, an honest, pure and vulnerable performance, his vocals are so nice, just a few pitch moments at the end, really smart song choice to focus on you. Simon said it was terrific, a great choice of song, completely in control of the song, not over the top, the first time he began to think he could do well in the competition. Randy said he went out on a limb to showcase his vocals, and who knew he his dog had tender moments. Kara said it wasn't even country, just beautiful, very Kris Allen.

Batting cleanup is Lil Rounds, who Randy said has big pipes. Singing Independence Day by Martina McBride, the vocals are are pure and polished, although the dress a bit fancy for country. In my book, the verses that Randy wanted slow were too slow and when she kicked into the chorus her power pipes took over and reminded me of how good a performer she is. The biggest thing is I think she got bad advice and should have gone up tempo. Randy said it was a very interesting, ambitious song choice, he struggled with the first part but it got better when she hit the power part, just kind of all right. Kara said part of being an artist is to do what you feel, you would have to be deaf to not know she is a great singer and we found the Lil we knew in the second half of the song, not her best but good for standing her ground. Paula said her vocals were spot on, hair, makeup, clothing were beautiful, it would have worked better if she hadn't sung two verses and gone strait into the chorus after the first verse. Simon said it kind of came over as if she was one of those girls who was forced to sing a requested song at a wedding and you felt and looked uncomfortable, it just wasn't her.

Bridging the performances is Adam Lambert, Randy had no idea what to think of Adam but gave him points for uniqueness. With black nail polish, singing Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash, the performance was quickly grunge over country, kind of like if you merged Johnny and Jim Morrison on Quaaludes. It was eerie, a bit twisted, but totally unexpected and captivating. Once again, he is in a class by himself. Kara said that was an interesting rendition, the fire, the Egyptian thing, all a little strange, don't know what to make of it, got the drama, got the eyes, it was strange, but she kind of liked it, it left her confused and happy. Paula said he is really someone who is true to himself as an artist, the song choice was great, the middle eastern Scitar sound was good, a kind of Led Zeppelin sound, he raises the bar each week. Simon said what the he$$ was that, you had better stay away from Nashville after that, people will be throwing their televisions out the window after that, absolute indulgent rubbish, really really horrific. Randy said the greatest thing about it was if you imagine Nine Inch Nails doing a country song, that is what you would get, its him, its young.

Scott MacIntyre the net to go, with a song that Randy at first thought was not the best choice for him but was surprised with where it went. Back behind the piano and singing Wild Angels by Martina McBride, the vocal was a bit sedated and the performance a tad bit boring at the start. Then he kicked into the second half of the song with a bit of a tempo pickup, but despite a strong ending, the song was just plain boring. Paula called it another impressive performance, he works harder than others, but the piano separates him from the audience and he needs to become more of a showman and connect with the audience more. Simon said he is comfortable behind the piano and it worked for Elton John, the connection has nothing to do with the piano, the problem was the song choice was similar to last week and the song was just forgettable. Randy said it is not the songs but he is looking for the hot, unbelievable, standout vocals. Kara said he needs to up his game a bit, really deliver it, go for the high notes, but he brings class and poise to the stage.

On the stage next is Alexis Grace, who Randy said understands what telling the story is about. Singing Joline by Dolly Parton, offered a forgettable rendition of the classic song. There was nothing wrong with the vocals, it was a unique interpretation of the song, but nothing really stood out, there was no moment that made me sit up and take notice. Randy said she did not hit the notes quite well, a bunch of pitch problems, she tried to bend things too far, not the best performance. Kara said she lost her edge a bit, that brings out the angst in her, it was a little flat. Paula said she thinks it may have been more effective, an artistic approach by showing a different side of her, she didn't care about the pitch problems but showed her soft side. Simon said it was OK, a little bit sound alike, not a lot of originality, vocals were OK but he will probably forget about it in 10 minutes time.

Hoping to make a Country statement is Danny Gokey, who Randy worried might make the wrong statement with his song choice. Singing Jesus Take The Wheel by Carrie Underwood, he got the vocals right, the lyrics right, and the look right of a comfortable storyteller. When he led into the chorus, he let loose bet never lost control. Next time, turn down the collar. Kara said when he his his stride, its like none other, the front half was not spectacular but the second half was like, here comes Danny out of his shell, those powerful notes make a connection unlike anything. Paula said she loves it when artists build a story, it wouldn't have worked if it was always at that upper notch, he was brilliant and Carrie Underwood would agree. Simon said he agrees with Paula, you have to have a bit of shade for the light, you can't scream it all the way through, but his problem is with what he is wearing, like he is going on some kind of polar expedition. Randy said the problem with the versus, the rest of the song was blazing, crazy, but the verses in the morning were a bit pitchy and he needs to support it, get it going.

Performing live is Anoop, who gave Randy no doubt after a couple versus. Singing You Are Always On My Mind by Willie Nelson, he was vulnerable, apologetic in his tone, humble in his vocals, and sincere in his plea to regain favor with his audience. It was the perfect song choice, a terrific, emotional performance. Paula said he is back, everybody, that song allowed him to have his own interpretation and fit him like a glove, his vocals when he can have that space were tender and sweet. Simon said he just managed to go from zero to hero, that was a good choice of song, in a way one of his favorite performances of the night, good for him to take a bit of a kicking, he definitely deserves to be in the show, chose a great song, delivered a great vocal, glad to have him back. Randy said this is the reason they wanted him in the competition, it wasn't about him jumping around having a good time but showing his vocal skills, the arrangement was dope. Kara said it was hard to do what he did, a classic almost untouchable song, the best performance of the night and the biggest surprise.

Hoping for superior praise is Megan Joy, who surprised Randy with a totally unique arrangement. Singing I Go Walking After Midnight by Patsy Kline, she tried to take a kind of a Caribbean night club approach which really did not work for me. The vocals seemed rushed, a little forced, too much body motion, I could not figure out what she was trying to do. Randy noted she has been a little ill, but he was quite impressed, it was kind of rocky bluesy, country, Megan soul thing, it kind of worked. Kara said it was a perfect song with the perfect look, and not many with the flue could get up there and do what she did tonight, she showed great spirit. Paula said she had just returned from the hospital and missed the run-through and she is the consummate professional. Simon said she should have the flu every week because she was better this week than last week, and she looks beautiful but a little too made up.

Closing out the show tonight is Matt Giraud, who Randy said has surprising soul in his voice. Singing So Small by Carrie Underwood and playing the piano in tails and tie, he delivers a unique bluesy performance that was a bit too slow but picked up in the middle and had picked up the audience for the right. He was performing with passion, a strong vocal that was not over the top, a solid effort. Kara said there is nothing small about him, he's an artist, his heart pours out in that piano, amazing. Paula applauds the authenticity and honesty he brings with his delivery, its unparalleled tonight and he is piercing through hearts. Simon said he is a heart piercer who hasn't gotten enough credit for his vocals, tonight he out sang Danny, he reminds him of Michael Buble, a terrific performance, one of the best tonight, well done. Randy said it was his favorite performance of the night, he has mad skills, look at the miles between Justin Timberlake and Michael Buble, he has it going on, dude.

Fuskie

Who surprisingly enjoyed Country night and whose favorites included Adam, Kris, Anoop and Matt...

Best

1. Matt G

2. Adam

3. Kris

4. Danny

5. Alexis

6. Lil

7. Allison

8. Anoop

9. Scott

10. Michael

11. Megan

Worst

Morty's Cheesecake Game

1. Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? -Megan, Michael, Scott-

2. Does the veto get used? -No-

3. Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? -Megan- (I hope)

Tiebreaker System:

1. Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by Ryan? -Michael-

I thought just about everyone stepped up their game. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed tonight's performances!

Best

Anoop

Adam

Kris

Allison

Danny

Alexis

Scott

Megan

Matt

Lil'

Michael

Worst

Cheesecake Questions:

1. Bottom 3: Michael, Scott, Matt

2. No

3. Scott

Tiebreaker: Scott

Edited by CeCiMom
Cheesecake Challenge changes.

added my picks

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Michael, Scott, Megan

2.Does the veto get used? No

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Megan

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan? Scott

Best to Worst

1. Anoop

2. Kris

3. Matt

4. Danny

5. Lil

6. Allison

7. Alexis

8. Adam

9. Scott

10. Michael

11. Megan

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Megan, Michael, Alexis

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Michael

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan? Alexis

+1 Point for each correct idol contestant that ends up in the bottom three

+2 Whether veto get used or not

+3 For guessing who gets lowest number of votes must be someone from your bottom three

Country week is usually either very good or very bad. In a normal Idol week, Michael Jackson should also have been a really bad week, but showed some amazing performances just like tonight's night did. There were those who surprised me and those who dropped a little bit from my initial expectations. Then there were those who didn't surprise me at all. Overall, I was impressed by tonight's performances. I am NOT a country music fan at all. If its a cross-over hit, then I can handle it. But if they add in the twang and the scoops and the drawls along with the weird guitar I cringe (I think it is called an electric slide guitar, but I could be wrong).

This week illustrated for me the reason why I write down the numbers as the performances go along and occasionally go back and review some performances. Most of us have a tendency to forget truly great performances towards the beginning of the show because of the hype that a performance receives towards the end of the show. So I rewound. I reviewed. In one case, I rewrote.

My low scores and low ranking overall points are not necessarily the ones that I will guess for the cheesecake competition. I do try to factor in fan enthusiasm and the power of the "Oh my goodness, my favorite singer sucked tonight and I don't want them to get eliminated so I am going to call for the whole two hours" syndrome. I also like to factor in the "my favorite did pretty good and even if they didn't blow us away, they should be safe" syndrome which has sent home people like Jennifer, Daughtry, Latoya, etc.

Michael Sarver - Doing an extremely fast paced song creates a positive and negative situation for a contestant. Usually they run out of breath and run around the stage looking manic and muddling up the performance because the camera catches everything. But if done correctly, it can cause the fan base to grow. Michael picked a pretty well known song and didn't run around which added to the positives in this performance. Yes, he lost his vocal control a bit. Yes, not running around can cause this song to fall a little flat. So though it was a good performance overall, I don't think he knocked it out of the park this time. It was entertaining, but being first is not helpful to Michael's cause. I docked a point for that t-shirt. It just was off. The rest of his outfit was nice though. He had a slight tendency to make some weird faces through the performance. Ok, but he might suffer this week. (V- 18, SP- 12, A- 4, SC- 4; Subtotal- 38; Overall score- 79)

Allison Iraheta - When I first heard this song, I gave her a perfect score across the board. After listening to it again, I docked some points for vocals, but it truly was a terrific performance. She looked incredibly comfortable onstage. Her appearance is improving each week and this was a well known song done the correct way for her style. The only danger is that she performed second. She is one of the reasons why I am glad that I write notes during the show. (V- 23, SP- 15, A- 5, SC- 5; Subtotal- 48; Overall score- 92)

Kris Allen - This was a pretty solid performance from Kris. Excellent song choice and the right clothes to suit the song. I dinged him for that last note which was weak and bordering on being flat. The sound crew must like him with all the reverb they added to his vocals. (V- 22, SP- 14, A- 5, SC- 5; Subtotal- 46; Overall score- 87)

Lil Rounds - Lil is one of the reasons why country week is bad. She did a realllllly bad job this week. It was the wrong song and given her performance, she knew it. She did not need the judges to tell her that either. Others were able to work country week into their genre and I just don't buy the excuses. Be politically motivated after you become a multi-platinum artist. Until then, please remember that it is the fans that should be your target audience. She was off-pitch in numerous parts and detached from the song. Her dress was gorgeous, but it did not suit the message of the song. Hello? Its independence day!! Wear some jeans and boots for country week and leave the boots planted in the butt of the guy who dared to hit your mom! With that said, I fullllly expect her to rebound next week because she IS highly capable with a good fan base that is going to be dialing their little fingers off tonight to save her. (V- 16, SP- 11, A- 4, SC- 3; Subtotal- 34; Overall score- 79)

Adam Lambert - Unlike Lil, you chose to pick a country song that could be transformed for your genre. You still have incredible range, but let's face it... Simon was absolutely correct in the indulgence in that song. Perhaps you should have taken some notes from Dilana on Rock Star Supernova. She kicked major booty on this song in a rock genre (even with a sitar).

Your performance was overdone. In the end, bad song choice for you. Last I checked, very few sitar songs make it to the top 40. (V- 19, SP- 13, A- 5, SC- 3; Subtotal- 40; Overall score- 84)

Scott McIntyre - This performance was much more heartfelt than last weeks. The vocals improved, though you still have some work that needs to be done. I think ultimately the song choice helped in making this song better than last week. Listen to Paula regarding the wow factor, but make sure you listen to Simon more often. (He does have a better track record with being right on the show). I don't think you'll go home, but while some of the others really brought their A game tonight, you brought a little bit less. (V- 22, SP- 14, A- 5, SC- 5; Subtotal- 46; Overall score- 86)

Alexis Grace - How do I put this? Your song choice sucked. I don't think you enjoyed it much which showed in your performance. At the beginning of the song it felt like you were trying to play catchup with the music. As I was typing this, I thought "what was the song that you sang?" and had to look it up. Not a good sign because it shows that I really did forget about it. I had the numbers, but it was really bad. I wonder now if you are going to be one of those contestants who had great performances at the beginning but you will begin failing week after week because they were the best you had to give. We shall see. (V- 16, SP- 11, A- 5, SC- 3; Subtotal- 35; Overall score- 77)

Danny Gokey - Even though your pitch was practically perfect throughout the song, I felt as if the first part of the song showed some hesitation and uncertainty. Then you hit the chorus and it was magic. I hate having to deduct points for the first part, but I really do need to do that. I agree that songs should have light and dark, but the softness didn't bother me. It was the fact that you didn't do soft very well. Your outfit was the worst of the night. Though it wasn't horrific, it still begged the question "who dresses you?" (V- 24, SP- 14, A- 3, SC- 5; Subtotal- 46; Overall score- 92)

Anoop Desai - You were my biggest surprise of the night. Last week I felt you should have been eliminated along with Megan, but this week you really went all out. I understand now why you have a fairly large fan base that saved you. You probably bought yourself another couple weeks. The only problem I have with your outfit was that the song (to me) was a fairly romantic one and you were there wearing a hoodie. When hearing a romantic song, I like my men in nicer clothes. Not necessarily wearing a tie, but something better than the college dorm outfits. (V- 23, SP- 15, A- 4, SC- 5; Subtotal- 47; Overall score- 75)

Megan Joy Corkery - Looking at the score, you would know that Megan is towards the bottom of my list. Amazingly enough this is nearly twice the score from what she did last week! Hooray for illnesses. Your vocal chords still need work because your voice drops notes and you hit a bad set in the middle of the song. So while it was better than last week, she still has a LONG way to go. If there is a heaven above, Megan should be in the bottom 3. (V- 14, SP- 11, A- 5, SC- 5; Subtotal- 35; Overall score- 53)

Matt Giraud - I won't say your vocals were perfection, but this song was soooo moving. It was truly a moment where we felt the song, rather than heard it. You looked terrific and the performance was perfect. Terrific job!! You're definitely moving up my list of favorites. (V- 23, SP- 15, A- 5, SC- 5; Subtotal- 48; Overall score- 92)

Tonight (Last week)

1-2 Allison (3-5) & Matt (3-5)

3 Anoop (12)

4-6 Kris (8-9), Scott (10), Danny (1)

7 Adam (3-5)

8 Michael (8-9)

9-10 Megan (13), Alexis (7)

11 Lil (2)

Overall

1-3 Allison, Danny, Matt

4 Kris

5 Scott

6 Adam

7-8 Lil, Michael

9 Alexis

10 Anoop

11 Megan

(I'm tired now, so I will give my predictions tomorrow.)

Best 1. Anoop

2. Kris

3. Matt

4. Allison

5. Danny

6. Lil

7. Scott

8. Alexis

9. Adam

10. Megan

Worst 11. Michael

Morty's Cheesecake Game

1. Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Alexis, Megan, Scott

2. Does the veto get used? No

3. Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Alexis

Tiebreaker System:

1. Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by Ryan? Scott

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Alexis, Lil, Megan

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Megan

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan? Danny

Best to Worst

1. Anoop

2. Matt

3. Kris

4. Danny

5. Adam

6. Scott

7. Allison

8. Michael

9. Lil

10. Alexis

11. Megan

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Scott, Michael, Allison

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Michael

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan? Allison

Best/worst list...for the most part I thought they all did pretty bad...country week sux. (This is the best we've got?!)

best

1. Matt - Good...I didn't recognize the song and couldn't get into it...thought the rhythm was off or something...judges liked it so what do I know...

2. Anoop - good! proved he can sing...I'm glad he stepped it up. So now at least we know he can sing a slower song...hasn't proven yet he can sing more up tempo songs

3. Alexis - Strong at times...weak at times with a few rough notes. I thought she sounded a bit horse.

4. Kris - I was a bit bored with it but he was on key/pitch and really did sing it well...judges liked it...which is weird because I liked his other performances better yet they didn't get the raves...

5. Adam - first performance of his I actually liked. I appreciate when a singer makes a song their own...and his vocals were strong with only a bit of screeching. It wasn't country at all...still don't like him...but I won't fault him either.

6. Allison - I thought she yelled through the whole song. I like her...but wish she'd control it more.

7. Lil - She nailed the last note! average performance...country is not her thing. First time I saw a similarity to Fantasia. Simon calling her "Little" was rude beyond even his rudeness.

8. Danny - weak and boring at first...then turned to screaming. Hated the song, hated the performance...but mostly hated the ugly white jacket with the flipped up collar!

9. Michael - Country should have been his week...ugh...he was boring and showed no vocal range or power. He looked like a big doofus running around slapping audience hands...bigger doofus with his lame comeback to Simon's comments..."if we were perfect...we wouldn't be here"...blah blah blah or whatever...

10. Megan Joy - Cheesy performance! The shaking of her boobage...ack!...since she can't sing...she'll try to get votes however she can. :rolleyes: Still doing her signature jerky twist too. I hated it...naturally the judges gushed all over her...wtf?!

11. Scott - rifs were all over the place...fading and faltering. Pick a note Scott and stick with it! Very weak performance.

uvp... the deadline isn't until later today. Can I edit my picks? I forgot about VFTW and I want to make some changes.

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Megan, Michael, Alexis

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Alexis

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan? Michael

uvp... the deadline isn't until later today. Can I edit my picks? I forgot about VFTW and I want to make some changes.

Yeah go ahead we all have until deadline

2pm eastern and 11 pacific

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? scott, michael,megan +1

2.Does the veto get used?no +2

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes?scott 0

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan?megan wrong

TOTAL=3

Morty's Cheesecake Game

1. Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? -Megan, Michael, Scott- +1

2. Does the veto get used? -No- +2

3. Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? -Megan- (I hope) 0

Tiebreaker System:

1. Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by Ryan? -Michael- wrong

TOTAL=3

Cheesecake Questions:

1. Bottom 3: Michael, Scott, Matt +1

2. No +2

3. Scott 0

Tiebreaker: Scott wrong

TOTAL=3

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Michael, Scott, Megan +1

2.Does the veto get used? No +2

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Megan 0

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan? Scott wrong

TOTAL=3

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Megan, Michael, Alexis +2

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Michael 0

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan? Alexis wrong

TOTAL=4

Morty's Cheesecake Game

1. Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Alexis, Megan, Scott +1

2. Does the veto get used? No +2

3. Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Alexis +3

Tiebreaker System:

1. Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by Ryan? Scott wrong

TOTAL=6

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Alexis, Lil, Megan +1

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Megan 0

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan? Danny wrong

TOTAL=3

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Scott, Michael, Allison+2

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Michael 0

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan? Allison right

TOTAL=4

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants makes bottom three? Megan, Michael, Alexis +2

3.Which idol contestant from your bottom three will received lowest amount of votes? Alexis +3

Tiebreaker System:

1.Which of bottom three contestant gets sent to safety first by ryan? Michael wrong

TOTAL=7

prediction are now closed

winners announced within 30 minutes of tonight result show

thanks again to everyone who played hopefully more folks join in the future

It'll be interesting to see the results tonight...especially if DialIdol is correct in their predictions of

Megan, Allison and Alexis

being in the bottom 3. I wonder if the veto would be used to save any of them...especially

Alexis

since she is rumored to be one of the pre-determined final 4. I'd bet they wouldn't save her just to dispel the rumors.

:pizza:

i can see one of A making bottom 3 but not two

if both make it i will follow dial idol from here on out lol

I may have put too much of my personal opinion in this 1st week.

I mentioned in one of the other threads that I thought

Allison could be in bottom 3

but, I like her too much and just couldn't bring myself to put her down there so early in the competition.

However,

Alexis

hasn't lived up the performer we saw that 1st round and won a round in final 12.

I'd like both of them to stay around a bit longer though.

It'll be interesting to see the results tonight...especially if DialIdol is correct in their predictions of

Megan, Allison and Alexis

being in the bottom 3. I wonder if the veto would be used to save any of them...especially

Alexis

since she is rumored to be one of the pre-determined final 4. I'd bet they wouldn't save her just to dispel the rumors.

:pizza:

I was wondering the same thing. Especially since

DI shows Alexis as the most likely to go home, although with the margin of error, they are saying it could be Alexis, Megan or Allison. GOD please let it be Megan.

allison has been on bottom for last two weeks

america doesnt like her either

i am glad because i cant stand screaming

wow ryan said shocking elimination

veto may get used tonight wow

dial idol uvp is now a believer

big shocker tonight

morty's cupcake winner wont be me lol

In this hand I hold the results from your vote. What is inside may shock you. This is American Idol!

Good evening, good to have you with us, we are live in Hollywood and Ladies and Gentlemen, your results are in. Last night we had over 31,000,000 votes. This group is certainly generating a lot of buzz. Your top eleven, ladies and gentlemen.

Say hi to the superstar judges, Randy, Kara, Paula and Simon. Last week we told you about our new rule, the Judges' Save. The judges can save one person the whole season. They did not use it last week, but tonight there could be a surprise or two. Lets take a look at what happened last night.

Last night our Idols gave a tribute to the Grand Ol' Oprey. Tonight we find out what your votes have done. But first, its the Group Song.

Here with the top eleven, I hear you had fun with the Ford video this week and I understand water balloons were involved. Lets take a look.

Your results are coming up, but first lets take a look behind the scenes after the results show last week. After leaving the show, we see them having a farewell dinner with all the contestants and entourage, with tributes by the surviving idols and final words from the eliminated wannabes.

Alexis, did you think it would be this emotional? I had an idea because I've watched the show, but you really don't know until you experience it. Michael, how is it being away from the family and kids? That is the toughest part of this thing, my 3 1/2 year old daughter asked me why I don't want to be around her anymore. Ryan gives Michael the opportunity to address his daughter directly which he does. Megan is feeling better, although everyone was wearing masks during rehearsal.

Dim the lights, lets do the results. Remember, there's only room for 10 this summer on tour, so if you're safe, you hit the road. Lets find the bottom three.

Danny, you sang Jesus Take The Wheel. America voted and welcome to the tour, you are safe.

All right, Lil, please rise. You sang Independence Day. After the nationwide vote, would you please sit down, you made it to the tour.

OK, Anoop, here we go. You sang Always On My Mind. America voted, safe buddy, take a seat.

Allison and Michael, please stand up. Allison, you sang Blame It On Your Heart. Michael, you sang Ain't Going Down Until The Sun Comes Up. Paula, who do you think is in the bottom three? None of them, I can't believe this. Just answer the question, says Simon. Based on our critique s, Allison.

Allison, after the nationwide vote, I can tell you that you are in the bottom three tonight. Please take a seat on the bottom three stools. Michael, stand back up. You are also in the bottom three tonight, please take a seat on the stools.

So Michael and Allison are in danger of leaving tonight. We will find out who rounds out the bottom three when we come back.

Here to sing his new single is Oprey member Brad Paisley!

The votes are in, who will find themselves at the judges mercy tonight? Its not looking good so far for Michael and Allison. Who will join them?

Scott, please stand up. You sang Wild Angels. Scott, if America voted, you will be going on tour. Well, pack your bags because you are safe.

Megan Joy, please stand up. You sang Walking After Midnight while suffering from Influenza B. After the nationwide vote, get better because you're going on tour as well.

Matt, your turn. You sang So Small. America voted, Matt, you are safe, have a seat, you are going on tour.

OK, Kris, your turn. You sang To Make You Feel My Love. America voted and welcome to the top 10, you are safe.

Alexis and Adam, both of you please stand up. Alexis, you sang Joline. Adam, you sang Ring Of Fire. Randy, look at these two faces. Who's in the bottom three tonight? I would unfortunately have to say it might be Alexis.

The person in the bottom three tonight is Alexis. Adam, you are seat, congratulations, you are safe and in the top ten.

Allison and Michael, please join Alexis on the stage. Surprised?

Lets make it easy on you. Now that you know who is in the bottom three, I am going to send one person to safety. Who is it going to be?

Allison, you are safe.

So, Alexis and Michael, one of you is out unless the judges decide to save you. What is going to happen here? Coming up, Randy Travis and Carrie Underwood.

Now, back to the results. I'm sitting here with Michael and Alexis. Simon, would the judges consider saving either of these two? Yeah, we talked about it and there's one we would consider saving.

Well, we'll find out the results right after this message.

Dim the lights, here we go. Its down to Alexis and Michael. After the nationwide vote of over 31m, Michael, you are safe. You can take a seat. Congratulations.

Alexis, ladies and gentlemen, her future is now in the judges' hands. Simon, tell me what you are were the one we were thinking about saving. It all comes down to this performance.

Alexis reprises her bottom-vote performance of Joline as the judges confer.

Alexis Grace pouring out her heart and sole for the season's one save. It comes down to this. Simon, whats the news?

We're kind of unanimous about this. It was good but not good enough. Sorry.

I learned a lot about myself and wish I could have done better. Now we celebrate Alexis' journey on American Idol.

Next week American Idol will be on Wednesday and Thursday due to being preempted by the President as we celebrate the songs of Motown.

Fuskie

Who is not at all disappointed with these results...

OH

MY

GAWD!!!!

They seriously let Alexis go home before Sarver or Megan? True, last night was not her best work, but I liked the way she changed it up tonight, and she has more talent in her little toe than either Sarver or Megan. Truely a travesty that she didn't even make the tour. I am so p!ssed!!!

dial idol uvp is now a believer

big shocker tonight

morty's cupcake winner wont be me lol

I keep telling you guys they are pretty good at predicting. I was SO hoping they were wrong this time, but I had the strangest feeling even last night that Alexis was in trouble. I really thought the judges might save her, but then again, I had a feeling they wouldn't because it's so early.

Answer me this, anyone. Did they say what would happen if the save is used. For instance tonight - what if they had saved Alexis, would Michael have gone home? Or would no one go home that week?

MISHA wins cheesecake with a grand total of 7 see the 1 page for your scores

p7lgh.jpg

:party_smilie: :party_smilie: