Daisy of Love

laladoopiedu

Damnit, I was hoping she would be put together with one of the 90210 docs. SOMEONE FIX HER FACE, PLEASE!!!

I liked Heather, but she's been on a ton of shows. If anyone should get their spin-off of a spin-off of a spin-off, it should have been either winner from Rock of Love.

• 4 weeks later...

I just don't understand why she got her own show. She didn't do anything during Rock of Love that was worthy of getting a show for herself. New York stood out. Heather and Lacey stood out. Buckwild or those twins from Flavor of Love, one of which actually won season 3. You'd think VH1 would pick up the twins for a Real Chance of Love type show but with those girls. But why Daisy?

http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=160...&vid=372999

It's definitely harder to predict who goes home in what order on the dating shows than on I Love Money...but If I had to bet money, I would say the first people eliminated include

the swedish triplets... are they anywheres in the supertrailer?

And what was up with that guy's bloody face?

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe that waste of skin and collagen and silicone got her own show. And what's up with 12-Pack being a contestant? Has he run out of money...or did he finally realize that when he's not on tv, no one cares about him (or when he's on tv for that matter)?

Even though I gave this show so much smack, I have found it pretty interesting. She really seems to be looking for love, as she's stressed it several times.

Besides New York, Daisy is the only other female to have a dating show. All the others on VH1 have come from men, and the girls seem to be more serious about it.

I really like Ricky's role in the whole show.

I don't watch this, or shows like it, with the exception of one season of Rock of Love. I think it was the one Daisy was on. I get blond skanks easily confused. I watched the season with Kristie Jo on it. My son got me started. He doesn't watch this kind of stuff either, but he did think Kristie Jo was cute--- way to cute for the skank fest Rock of Love....but you know how it is, you watch a little, then you watch a little more, then you want to see what kind of mess the next show will be, etc...

But why does Daisy get her own show? I can't even remember if she was on the season I watched. She's not even hot for a skank, is she? JMHO.

She really seems to be looking for love, as she's stressed it several times.

Yeah, they all seem like it...until they get to the reunion and either dump the person they chose or vice versa. Even New York ended up dumping Tailor Made. I think they all know (and VH1 encourages it) that the money runs out if they find true love.

• 2 weeks later...

lol I think I may be the only one watching this show here, but it's pretty sad that most of the guys who have left the show have done so by their own will. Poor Daisy, who's looking for love, is having all these men walk out on her.

I really think the final two may be Sinister and Big Rig. I think she would have gotten rid of 6 Gauge back when London left, and then again tonight, but Cage left instead. I don't think she's that into Fox, either.

I'm watching this show too. For some reason, I just think most of these guys are tools.... probably because they are. I think it's kind of obvious that she's going to eliminate Fox and 6 Gauge soon. I knew I didn't like Fox from the moment I saw him on the first episode. Go figure he's a hair dresser. That's not where I'm going with this, but whenever he said, "totally flabbergasted" on episode 1, I thought that he felt he had to prove himself educated. He's obviously not that bright.

6 gauge trying to say he's more mature is ridiculous. I believe that you're never too old to play hide and seek or marco polo in a wal-mart (as long as you don't break anything or get caught by one of the workers). You can be successful and have fun too.

And is 12pack's voice changing this season? He's acting more macho and more... masculine? He actually seems to be into Daisy unlike New York, but I think he's trying to prove he's not gay. However, if you do watch this last episode where Cage and Flex are on the couch fighting, 12pack is keeping his hand on Flex's butt. Kind of a red flag right there, but maybe 12pack didn't realize it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...