Casting Call/Auditions for Big Brother 11

AstronomEric

Thanks Dream! I was thinking of all the past players that could have been on that promo. Brian?

Loved hearing the word "diversity" in there... Can`t wait for the day we see all new faces for the first time!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the folks over elsewhere seem to have ran with the mentioned of 10 new hg

what do you guys think it means?

I'm thinking where did they get those numbers? Maybe there is a twist we don't know about and if there are only 10, then maybe more will come into the house later...

Big Brother Open Casting Call

LOS ANGELES (CBS) ―

Are you an outgoing, intriguing, competitive person who would make the perfect "Big Brother" HouseGuest?

Are you up for anything and everything? Are you ready to live inside the "Big Brother" House with a group of strangers while multiple cameras record your every move and sound 24 hours a day, seven days a week? Are you willing to compete for half a million dollars against other participants as aggressive and ambitious as you are?

If you can answer yes to these questions, you just might qualify as a contestant on "Big Brother"!

OPEN CASTING CALL

Saturday, March 28th

11 a.m.

Big Brother 11 Open Casting Call New York City

CBS is casting Big Brother 11, the challenge of living with a group of strangers under one roof, cut off from the outside world, while cameras catch your every move 24 hours a day, all for the chance at winning $500,000. Robert Russell, Casting Producer.

Seeking-Males and Females: 21-60, attractive, must be fun, outgoing, energetic, "characters" a must, NY accents a plus.

On-camera auditions will be held in NYC on Sunday April 5th

DETAILS:

April 5th all day starting at noon @ Roy Arias Studios, 300 W. 43rd St. NYC, 3rd Fl. Suite 301/A.

Be prepared to give the producers two minutes or less of why you would be a great house guest and what sets you apart from the rest. Be sure to visit www.CBS.com and fill out the online application, download it and bring with you to the audition with a copy of your photo ID.

Source: RealityWanted

no miami

tampa is too far

tampa isn't THAT far UVP. i say go for it... i'm tempted being from miami also... but not sure if it's worth the drive. While I love watching BB I am not sure I'd actually like being trapped in a house with random strangers. : ) And it definitely isn't good timing anyways for my personal life starting an internship very soon. Maybe next year I'll reconsider.

Audition for CBS's Big Brother

Are you outgoing, intriguing and competitive? Are you up for anything and everything?

Are you ready to live inside a house while multiple cameras record your every move and sound 24 hours a day, seven days a week?

Are you willing to compete for half a million dollars against other players as aggressive and ambitious as you are?

If you can answer 'yes' to these questions, you just might qualify as a contestant on BIG BROTHER.

OPEN CASTING CALL IN CHARLOTTE:

Saturday, April 11, 2009

5:00 - 9:00 PM

Eligibility requirements and applications are available at: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/

If you cannot attend, please email Bonnie@kasstinginc.com.

Source: WBTV3

Big Brother 11 Open Casting Call at LifeStyles Furniture Sponsored by CBS4 WHBF-TV/DT in Moline, IL

LifeStyles Furniture and CBS4 WHBF-TV/DT in Moline, IL are sponsoring an open casting call for Big Brother 11. On April 7th, 2009 from 4:00-7:00pm bring your application, photocopies and photos into LifeStyles Furniture. For a chance to be on Big Brother 11 this fall. WHBF-TV will supply the cameras, you supply the talent.

Moline, IL, March 26, 2009 --(PR.com)-- (Moline, IL) CBS4 WHBF-TV/DT and LifeStyles Furniture are holding an open casting call for Big Brother 11 on April 7th, 2009 from 4:00-7:00pm. Big Brother 11 will follow a group of strangers living together in a house outfitted with dozens of cameras and microphones recording their every move 24 hours a day, seven days a week. One by one houseguests vote each other out of the house until at the end of three months, the last remaining houseguest will win the grand prize. Stop into LifeStyles Furniture at 3735 Avenue of the Cities in Moline, IL on the date and time listed above with your forms, photos and photocopies for your chance to be the next houseguest on the 11th edition of the hit CBS show: Big Brother. CBS4 WHBF-TV will have video crews in the store to record entries.

Below are links and listings for the program's eligibility and identification requirements. Come prepared and you could be starring on Big Brother 11 this fall on CBS.

- Each applicant must read the "contestant application instructions" before filling out the "application".

- Applicants should tell why they think they'd make a good houseguest and what sets them apart from the others.

- Each taped segment must not exceed two minutes in length.

- When You Arrive At Lifestyles Furniture You Should Have The Following:

(1) A complete application (It is 13 pages, so you will need to print and fill out before coming to the casting call.)

(2) A photocopy of your driver's license or state issued photo ID.

(3) A photocopy of your passport or social security card.

(4) Two color photos brought with you (one face and one body "clothed" shot). Label your name and city/region on back.

(5) Be prepared to make a two minute video in the store telling who you are and why you'd make a great housemate.

If your application is incomplete and there are no photos, it will not be considered. CBS4 WHBF-TV/DT asks that you please read the requirements above and come prepared with your photocopies, forms and photos. Entries will be submitted to the producers of Big Brother 11 by CBS4 WHBF-TV/DT. Apply on April 7th, 2009 between 4:00-7:00pm at LifeStyles Furniture in Moline, IL for a chance to be on Big Brother 11 and a chance to compete for the $500,000 grand prize. Good luck.

LifeStyles Furniture

3735 Avenue of the Cities

Moline, IL 61265

(309)764-1068

http://www.lifestylesfurniture.com

CBS4 WHBF-TV/DT

3003 Park 16th Street

Moline, IL 61265

http://www.whbf.com

Source: http://www.pr.com/press-release/141070

Big Brother 11 Open Casting Call - Charlotte NC

Network reality show casting for Season 11. Producers will be in Charlotte and are seeking BIG personalities - 21 yrs & up.

Must be willing to commit to the show for all of Summer 2009.

Amazing grand prize!

OPEN CASTING CALL IN CHARLOTTE: Saturday, April 11th, 2009 5:00

i was hoping they would have had another miami casting call

but i doubt they would cast me

because unlike some of those idiots they cast now

i would actual use my brains and when something doesnt seem right i would question it

eg. ollie thinking dan would let him make his hoh nom picks

omg what a dummy

do you think they may add more cities?

Archived