Casting Call/Auditions for Big Brother 11

AstronomEric

Agree UPV, and it would be sooo much fun if one of us got on the show, all we would have to do is say our screen name like on the after dark and we would all know it was one of us,lolol. I think I could get far in the game, but I am just lazy about gettin together a tape and stuff. My friend and I have talked about AR, and have yet to do our tape,lol.

I do not have any probs sharing with people, but I would have to zip up my lip, I can be a tad outspoken and not very tactful either, so unless that was played right, I would be in trouble and kicked to the curb.lol

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would be like keesha

i dont cook and i hate to clean

i wouldnt go far

plus i am short temper

jmho

If I was paid a million dollars up front and all I had to do was go on the show I would say NO. I like my life. I may not have tons of money but no way would I put myself under a microscope for people.

Not for any amount of money would I go on a reality show especially Big Brother.

Honestly I only think Dan is a cutie because he is a younger version of my boyfriend. My sweetie is a lot like Dan in personality. Dan is too young for me. :food-smiley-005:

Nope not for any amount of money would I go on a reality show.

sorry I do not buy that, especially if you got paid upfront, there would be nothing to lose, you have complete control over who you show yourself to be, especially if you got the miilion ahead of time and di not have to do anything but be yourself. I would do it in a heartbeat if they wanted to pay me up front.

well, the slop really does look bad, I wish it was P,B & J like it used to be. You can definately get sick of that too

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...logId=474355076

BB 11

Hi BB fans! Well, the time has come once again.... BB11! Casting is gearing up. Please visit http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/ and scroll down to download application and eligibility rules. Now is the time to send tapes in! Open casting call info--- soon to follow! Good luck..... I look forward to meeting you guys in person!

Robyn

Archived