Holly Madison and Dmitry Chaplin

Holly.jpg

Holly Madison

PROFESSION:

Reality star

PARTNER:

Dmitry Chaplin

BACKGROUND:

Holly's work on the hit reality show The Girls Next Door catapulted her into the mainstream and into the homes of millions of viewers. Her sense of humor, hard work and "hometown" common sense won the hearts and minds of America and made Holly one of the most popular women in the world today. Holly worked as a photo editor for Playboy Magazine for several years; directing, producing and editing the Playmate pictorials for the magazine each month. She has co-written a book The Girls Next Door with her fellow girlfriends Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilkinson and has made numerous television and movie appearances, such as House Bunny, Scary Movie 4, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Entourage, General Hospital, The Apprentice and many others. She teams with 2006 U.S. National finalist Dmitry Chaplin, who makes his Dancing with the Stars debut.

NOTE: Holly Madison stepped in for singer-songwriter Jewel, who was diagnosed with a fractured tibia in both legs while training and had to withdraw from the competition.

Thanks Dade. As I said in the general thread, I thought she did pretty okay for not having much preparation. She has a lot of potential (she definitely has an edge on the flirtiness of some of the dances ) :giggle:

i seen the beginning but missed the rest but

she didnt looked like a good dancer from what i saw

she had no rhythm

she was dragging and off step

HAHA those big cha chas of hers came in handy, huh? They were quite jiggly, all she had to do was bounce and they took over! :animated_rotfl: OH and SOOOOOO much peroxide - I'm thinking of buying some stock!!

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Dancing With the Stars: Holly Madison Injured

March 27, 2009 10:00:36 by Paulene Hinds

My oh my, Dancing With The Stars is having a very bad season indeed. Holly Madison has just joined the ranks of the the injured, but says she is committed to continue dancing.

She was experiencing pain before performing on this week

The stool dancing - not so impressive. She definitely forgot some steps in there too. She did one nifty trick, though. She could go home tomorrow night too and I wouldn't be sad.

HEY - I think she borrowed Carrie Underwood's black hair feather flower dohickey that she wore on AI a couple of weeks ago! :animated_rotfl:

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Dancing With The Stars: Holly Madison Talks About Elimination

April 1, 2009 03:00:55 by Britteny Elrick

Girl Next Door star Holly Madison, was booted off Dancing With The Stars in last night