Jasmine Murray - Eliminated 3/11

Dade

charity selection to make top 13

i dont see her going very far

very nasal at times

charity selection to make top 13

i dont see her going very far

very nasal at times

Agree 100% and I hope you are right (that she doesn't go far). She can be the second one out, right after Megan. That would work for me.

I agree..not horrible...but also no wow factor. She isn't very popular either...from what I can see. I think she'll be an early out.

But there is nothing different or unique about her...at least with Megan I can understand your point that she is different...there is nothing different about Jasmine that I see yet.

The guys will likely go before the girls. I predict two males eliminated the first two weeks, simply due to the fact that the women have less competition among themselves.

Even though I predict that, I admit I could be wrong. Depends on how well they do. These next few performances are the weeks to gather a following because many of us have not made up our minds yet.

vocals were too kiddie for me

in the bottom three for sure i think

yep...but she did look very pretty!

:animated_wave: Jasmine!

Yes, she is a beautiful girl. I think she just needs some life experience to "season" those vocals of hers.

Bland and forgetable

Yeah, you got that right. Like I mentioned in the other thread, her wide-set eyes and smug look bother me and frankly, I don't think she sings that well. (They should have chosen Jesse and let this girl go home :giggle:)

She was just a little flat on all the big notes...enough to make me cringe. She did look beautiful tonight though.

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Getting To Know American Idol Finalist Jasmine Murray

March 12, 2009 07:30:12 by Christine Navratil

By Joel Amos, Originally posted on SheKnows: American Idol

American Idol top 13 finalist Jasmine Murray talks tough. Well, maybe not, she actually is quite quiet and understated for someone possessing a voice that booms. Merely hours after she discovered that she was plunked from going to home to American Idol finalist, Jasmine Murray was understandably beside herself.

Question: On the American Idol Wild Card show, you took quite a risk and it paid off. Were you nervous?

Jasmine Murray: If America likes it, then I hope they vote for whatever performance they like, but I hope they vote for all of them if I get very far. Well, I just like to explore different types of music, you know, but Christina Aguilera is like one of my favorite artists, and Reflection, I just thought it was a beautiful song, and I think it was like really age appropriate for me since I

the fact she got selected to the top 13 really pissed me off because others who were better and could have gotten further then her and they didnt make it

because nothing about her shouted she would go far in the comp

no fan base

average vocals

wasnt good in the group one

such a shame seem her selection was just to make up for the lack of girls