• Anwar
    • Bo
    • Carrie
    • Contantine
    • Nadia
    • Nikko
    • Scott
    • Vonzell

Okay I have heard sooo many different themes for this week. But I have read on other boards that Ryan said on his radio show today that it was 90's night. So I am going with that :)

Same as last week please wait until the end to pick your fav performance of the night.

Guest Taloola

Well apparently some Cali people have relayed the message that Ryan

Seacrest announced on his morning radio show that tonights theme is

the '90s. Someone sent me the rumored set list, I can't gaurantee how

authentic it is, but this guy was right last week:

Anthony - Heaven by Los lonely boys (isn't this song from last year?)

Anwar - Let Me Love You Down by Ready

Bo - If You Could Only See by Tonic

Carrie - Blue Bayou

Constantine - Night Moves by Bob Seger

Jessica - Black Velvet (isn't this song from the late '80s?)

Nadia - You Give Good Love by Whitney Houston

Nikko - I Belong To You by Rome

Scott - My Eyes Adore You

Vonzell - Greatest Love Of All by Whitney Houston

Anthony - Heaven by Los lonely boys (isn't this song from last year?)

Anwar - Let Me Love You Down by Ready

Carrie - Blue Bayou

Constantine - Night Moves by Bob Seger

Jessica - Black Velvet (isn't this song from the late '80s?)

Nadia - You Give Good Love by Whitney Houston

Nikko - I Belong To You by Rome

Scott - My Eyes Adore You

Vonzell - Greatest Love Of All by Whitney Houston

half of those songs are not from the 90's neither Whitney song are from the 90's. Night Moves, Blue Bayou, and Heaven are not from the 90's

Guest ranster627

It seemed like the 90's was the decade of remakes, so all the oldies might have been remade by someone obscure ... just a thought.

man if tonite's songs are what the 90's had to offer than it was a sad sad decade!!

No one was that great, After last week a huge disapointment!!

I had a hard time picking a fav last week because I liked a few. This week It is hard to pick because no one was great.

And what is Simon smoking. Carrie has a great voice yes but she does not have the IT factor the girl has only one move when singing. I am sick of him Pimping that girl.

Guest Anonymous

I agreed with Simon regarding Carrie and Constantine. I think he was a little unfair to Anthony who did a pretty good if not "bubblegum" job. The only place I really disagreed with him was with Anwar.

Guest Anonymous

The thing is that Simon likes female singers -- always has preferred them. So remembering that, he's never very nice to the male singers. What Constantine got tonight was equal to rave reviews. What Anthony got was actually an okay vote from Simon -- but he doesn't like Anwar for whatever reason. I don't know that he's the best -- but for what he was told tonight, you'd think he was the worst -- and he's not.

I really think Scott sunk his own boat this evening.

Guest Anonymous

Simon fancies himself a ladies man. Not.

Actually? Anwar's performance was "ok" much like Randy said. He's done better agreed. But Scott just doesn't fit. Now again, I kinda like Scott -- but I don't think he's of the calibur of some of the others.

I agree with Spooky, again. :lol:

Simon has it right. Carrie does have IT. Constantine did reach his target audience. They both brought it. :D

Scott? I think Scott sounded like he was sick or had a sinus infection. I know he could do better on that song.

Vonzell knocked it out! I am becoming more impressed with her as we go on, as Paula mentioned. I expect to see her in the Top 4.

:wink:

LOL... I had to scroll back up to see if I voted right... I thought I clicked on the "best performance" and then voted that way... but, by the time I got to the bottom of the posts... I thought we were talking about the worst... LOL. So, get with it ppls.. this is the BEST thread... :P:lol:

Anyways, for those of you that remember posts from before the "incident"... I dumped Constantine for Bo as soon as we got to the final 24. And, Bo is still my main man (cept, my hubby and Sawyer... :rofl ) BUT for the last three weeks Constantine is increasingly impressing me and tonight I just had to give "props" where they belonged. I loved Constantine's performance and it was great to actually hear him SING... I wasn't too sure if he had a good voice... but, lo and behold he does... and I'm sooo excited! Maybe I'll get my "rocker" final two after all... :wink:

Guest ranster627

Love the diplomacy cecimom and witty post, while I can agree about Sawyer, I will take Constantine ... (and no comment on the husband --- never met him :wink: )

Guest XandraSkye

For me, the top three performances were Carrie, Constantine and Vonzell. I'm sure that's pretty much what everyone else thought too since everyone else was just "okay" last night. With one exception, I thought Nikko did a pretty good job.

Also, the judges are always saying "song choice, song choice" and I think that was a big part of why it wasn't that great last night. About 1/2 of the songs sung last night were not very well known so I think it was hard for the audience to get into the performances because you are spending the first 30 secs or so trying to figure out what song they were singing.

And as much as I hate to say this, I have a feeling Scott might be going home tonight.

Guest XandraSkye

I would love to hear Bo sing that song, it's one of my favorites.

did anyone notice Simon had a lighter in his hand? Was he lighting Paula's crack pipe?

Thank YOU neb!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing this. For the last three weeks it seems Paula is getting more and more ... dang, I don't know what the word for it is... but, last night she could barely open her eyes and she looked and has been acting high as a kite. I don't know if she's been prescribed something because of her chronic back pain or maybe she's on something because of "stress" due to the hit and run. Whatever it is, I hope someone talks to her soon... it's starting to get ridiculous.

If the produceers were smart they'd get to the bottom of it before there is some kind of scandal and it takes away focus from the show.

Guest RogueyStars2004

I loved the whole night until the very end! The two performaces were terrible! I just wish that Scott and Vonzell would go home! I loved everyone else! :D

Here is how I voted:

Girls:

#1: Nadia-voted 85 times

#2: Jessica-voted 75 times

#3: Carrie-voted 55 times(couldn't hardly get through to her line)

Guys:

#1: Constantine-voted 85 times

#2: Bo-voted 85 times

#3: Anwar-voted 85 times

#4: Anthony-voted 84 times

#5: Nikko-voted 75 times

I can't wait until the results show tonight! :D

~RogueyStars2004

Please note - This thread is locked for the purpose of archiving.

Thank You

Mod Team

Edited by moderator to add the above quote.