Jorge Nu

Dade

i dont think he will go past top 9

Jorge Nunez- Press Conference Comments:

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

On Marc Antony and Jennifer Lopez texting Ryan Seacrest:

Jorge Nunez- Press Conference Comments:

Has plans to sing in both Spanish and English if he can

I understand the idea of the "backlash". Though most are not prejudiced (I'm young enough to believe this, and yet old enough to acknowledge that there are still idiots in the world), when it comes to the English language, there are some who feel very strongly regarding that. I think he has a great deal of talent and I am happy that American Idol is going to open doors for this young man from Puerto Rico. Is he my favorite? Not yet. He's talented and has potential. He deserves his spot, but we'll have to see how he does week to week.

weird faces and poor vocals

bottom three with jasmine

worst of the night...he should be eliminated based on that performance...but I have a feeling he'll wind up staying

dialidol still has Jorge listed at the bottom of the pack...I think its Jorge's time to say goodbye.

"i wasnt gonna sing bad by michael jackson"

probably my alltime fav post performance idol comment because he did sing bad

Courtesy of; REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Getting To Know American Idol Finalist Jorge Nunez

March 12, 2009 07:00:10 by Christine Navratil

By Joel Amos, Originally posted on SheKnows: American Idol

Jorge Nunez is in the top 12 of American Idol and since his Puerto Rican accent came under fire from judge Simon Cowell, Nunez has been a champion of Spanish speakers across America to be the next American Idol. After making the top 12, Nunez took some time to introduce himself to American Idol voters and SheKnows was on the line set to give our readers the answers.

Question: What is your background in singing prior to American Idol?

Jorge Nunez: Well before American Idol I usually did choirs and small groups, but nothing big. I mean this is like the biggest thing that I

the reason i hate when idol go to places they never been before like puerto rico is they are forced to advance contestants from there to grow viewership in that area regardless of talent

i was shock he even made it out of both the audition and hollywood round because vocally he wasnt there to me