• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sleeper in the comp

has the look to keep him around

and if he develop vocals potential winner

I agree, uvp...as long as he doesn't dance too much. Definitely isn't his strong point ^_^ .

I think he'll be around for a long while...top 5 at least.

I don't think he's the most talented, but he is pretty good. He'll develop a fan base that will adore him because he's cute and charismatic...kind of like Chris Richardson from a few seasons ago...who (I think) made it to top 5.

I don't know about top 5, but I agree with you and think he'll make it far (excellent example of Chris Richardson). However, all he has to have is one really bad performance, get the Simon "dismissal" comments, and he'll be out the door. I do think his fan base with young girls will continue to grow.

No interest in him but, I remember hearing some comments about him and a guitar (or was it piano) so, maybe I'll change my mind. Also, my 14 year has no interest in him either so, not sure how much he's appealing to the young girl crowd. That's just her opinion though.

too much jason castro like for me now

he chose an easy song with average vocals

I was pleasantly surprised with him tonight. He's one of my top 5 for the evening.

I liked him tonight but the guitar seemed like more of a prop because you couldn't hear it at all...and I hated the plaid shirt. He does have a pleasant voice and is a cutie though. I see him in the middle of the pack.

Ha ha....I'm no little girl and definitely not infatuated with him...but I do think his voice is pretty good. Will I ever buy any of his music...highly doubtful.

Anyway...I liked his live performance more than the studio version...he had more energy to it even though he had a few rough patches in it.

listen again to Remember The Time... if you want.

TouTube live version here!!

Simon telling him at the end that he should have kept his wife hidden away for a few more weeks really cracks me up! :lol:

YouTube studio version here!!

was i only one who noticed how he was barely moving his mouth while singing

it was just weird seeing him sing with half of his mouth moving

best of night for me

very smooth and nice control of his voice

I thought he did a fantastic job and for the 1st time I thought he deserved to be in the top 12. (Oh and I didn't notice the side mouth singing, did he do it tonight?)

Daughter (CeCi) gives him 15 votes.