Friday the 13th

WickedOne

Loved it! Surpassed my expectations! Somehow they made it equally scary AND hilarious! Characters with actual personalities in a horror flick. Go figure. The oriental guy was my fav. Theater was in stitches. Otherwise, plenty of gore. Worth the ticket and popcorn price.

I want to see it.. but I Thought it might be like the friday the 13th remake, horrible...

but I will watch now.

I think you mean the Texas Chainsaw Massacre which was horrible. Micheal bay finally got a horror remake right with this one. This movie didn't stray to far from the originals and actually added to the original story with out making the remake look stupid.

Thanks for the review Wicked. I was surprised that I actually wanted to see this movie but, after the previews I was interested. Now, even more so.

No, I mean Halloween... the original 2 were great.. but remake was horrible...

ITA! NOTHING compares to the original Halloween. It cost approx $10,000 to make! Was done in spring in CA! They brought in fall leaves, etc. Could go on and on! LOVED it!

I'll see this new Fri the 13th again. What a kick it is!