Michael Sarver - Eliminated 3/26

Dade

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok but i dont see him going too far

I think before we judge him too harshly... we should think back to previous contestants. I think he's way better than Sanjaya was. He really can sing... we saw that on previous episodes...

If he does well, he will make it to the top 10 and go on tour. If he doesn't... he will likely leave first or second. I don't see him winning, but he might make it far enough to get a record deal out of someone.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if he'll be out early or not...he did get enough votes from public to make it through...which I'm confused by because I think he's rather boring. He's an ok singer...but nothing special that would make me/someone want to bother picking up the phone and voting for him...much less ever going out and buying a cd of his.

...which I'm confused by because I think he's rather boring. He's an ok singer...but nothing special that would make me/someone want to bother picking up the phone and voting for him...much less ever going out and buying a cd of his.

Ditto!

He's just okay to me but, my husband, who is a huge country music fan, wants him (or Danny) to win!!! :huh:

Thought his vocals were very good but, he's just not too bland for me. I still think the country music fans will stay loyal to him.

not bad much better then danny

and yeah he will be safe the country folks will vote a lot for him

I think his AI stint is over...

He sang ok...but ok is not good enough and he has no personality or style to outweigh/outshine his lack of singing ability.

Does the way he enunciates his words when he sings bug anyone else? The guy is so likeable and has an ok voice, but MAN! He needs some diction lessons.

safe and cheesy performance