Denise Richards and Maksim Chmerkovskiy

Dade

Denise Richards

PROFESSION:

Actress

PARTNER:

Maksim Chmerkovskiy

BACKGROUND:

Known for her roles in films such as Wild Things and Starship Troopers, Denise Richards got her start as a fashion model before making her way into television and movies. She was cast as Bond girl and geo-physicist "Christmas Jones" in the 1999 James Bond film The World Is Not Enough as well as appearing in films such as Drop Dead Gorgeous, Undercover Brother, and Scary Movie 3. In addition to her film work, Richards has made regular appearances in comedies Spin City, Two and a Half Men, Friends and Seinfeld. She is currently working on her second season of her own reality television show, Denise Richards: It's Complicated airing on E! Entertainment Television.

could be a dark horse

but would she get the female vote

I'm still ticked that now that we know Max isn't gay, he's going to marry that skank Karina. Yuck, and not fair!! :fyou:

Say it isn't so! Where have I been? I didn't know they were even involved. Maxim is most definitely a gorgeous man. :wub:

Denise is very pretty so they should make a stunning couple. Hope she can dance.

Okay, somebody clue me in. I am not a Denise fan, but I'm pretty indifferent if anything. What is it about her that some of you really don't like?

Yeah I'm clueless myself. I never have watched her show. I just don't have the time to watch every TV show. (And sometimes don't care to frankly).

• 2 weeks later...

I watched some of her Reality show to see what all the hate was about. I didn't feel it.

I think she is hated for busting up the marriage of Ritchie Sambora and Heather Locklear.

I guess....

wow another ultra skinny to the bones

reminds me so much of susan lucia last season

with their look of distance from their partner as they danced

bad pairing for many reason especially since she has a reputation as a man stealer which i am told

this pairing just looked bad

another dragger 6

not very relax

you can see the tenseness in her every movement

Boring dance - she was a mess. Stiff and tentative. Maks was gorgeous of course, loved the pink outfit! :animated_rotfl: Back to Denise, the veins sticking out in her forehead are very distracting, as is her clown makeup that makes her face look so waiflike and thin that I want to buy her a hamburger. I give her a 5, and Maks a 9!!

NOPE ... no trophy for Denise... but...

HE had me at walking down the stairs in the opening with his shirt unbuttoned :naughty:

.... any bets he won't make it to the alter with Karina ????