Gilles Marini and Cheryl Burke

Dade

Gilles Marini

PROFESSION:

Actor

PARTNER:

Cheryl Burke

BACKGROUND:

Gilles Marini exploded onto the scene as Dante, the Casanova living in the beach house next door to Kim Cattrall's Samantha in the Sex and the City movie, a role which has earned him international recognition. Born and raised in France, Gilles joined the French army and was stationed in Paris, where he acted as a fireman for the famous Brigade des Sapeurs Pompiers de Paris. After fulfilling his military duties, Gilles decided to go to the United States to learn English while working as a model. Gilles, who has appeared in series such as Ugly Betty, Dirty Sexy Money, and Criminal Minds, will next be seen as Vanessa Redgrave's husband on FX's Nip/Tuck. Gilles currently resides in California with his wife Carole, son Georges, and daughter Juliana.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never heard of him

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of; REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Dancing With The Stars: Gilles Marini Vows To Dance

March 7, 2009 10:00:25 by Paulene Hinds

gilles-marini-dwts-season-8.jpg

Oh the drama! This past week two dancers stepped out, or should we say

very good solid 7

She had a dud a couple seasons back, it would strain my brain too much to try to remember who it was though. You have to give Cheryl credit, she has done well with whomever she's had, she brings out the best in her partner. I thought Julianne did too but this seasonmight prove that theory wrong.