Chuck Wicks and Julianne Hough

Dade

Chuck Wicks

PROFESSION:

Country singer

PARTNER:

Julianne Hough

BACKGROUND:

A gifted songwriter and vocalist, Chuck Wicks made a compelling impression with his Top 5 smash, Stealing Cinderella, the fastest-rising single by a debut country act in 2007. By the time his first album, Starting Now (RCA Nashville), was released in January 2008, he had begun a year-long 750,000 fan-packed tour opening for superstar Brad Paisley. Chuck Wicks co-penned 10 of the 11 songs on his debut CD, including his 2nd hit, All I Ever Wanted, and the new single, Man of the House, a touching story-song about a boy taking on beyond-his-years responsibilities as his father is on military assignment. For more information, please go to: www.chuckwicks.com or www.myspace.com/chuckwicks .

i thought julianne was skipping this season

• 3 weeks later...

miss i dont trust my boyfriend with anyone else so i came back to dance with him

6 rough in spots

wow how did he gets 7

i missed this dance

24 starts at 9 so i am trying to catch various dances during commercial breaks

was stiff to me

overscored

i felt the connection the most of all the pairs in this rumba

Bruno makes me laugh! He's right though, Chuck has "turned on the raunch factor". All I can say is that it needs to stay on!! I almost felt like I shouldn't have been watching because it was so intimate. What he was lacking in foot work, he certainly made up in passion!