Lawrence Taylor and Edyta Sliwinska

Dade

Lawrence Taylor

PROFESSION:

Football player

PARTNER:

Edyta Sliwinska

BACKGROUND:

Widely regarded as the greatest defensive player in the history of the National Football League, Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor rewrote the record book and built a legendary following during one of the most storied careers in the history of American sport. Taylor spent his entire career with the New York Giants, leading them to two Super Bowl titles. Taylor was the first player in the history to be selected to the Pro Bowl in ten consecutive seasons. He was also an unanimous selection to the NFL's 75th Anniversary team, which honored the top players in the history of the game, was the NFL's Rookie of the Year in 1981, Most Valuable Player in 1986 and was the three-time NFL Defensive Player of the Year. Lawrence was inducted into the Hall of Fame in his first year of eligibility in 1999. "LT" has written two best selling books (Living on the Edge and Over The Edge), has appeared in feature films (including Any Given Sunday, The Waterboy and Shaft) and is an avid golfer and philanthropist.

wont be as good as the other football stars

but i will root for him being a football fan

taylorlawrence2133fbe73jb1.jpg L.T. was a FABULOUS Player. He was a linebacker who played his entire career with the Giants. He was picked #2 in the first round of the 1981 draft, and just dominated defensively at his position. He got into trouble several times during his career for his use of drugs, particularly cocaine.

In spite of this, after retirement, he was elected into the Pro Football Hall of Fame! He's 50 years old now, but still looks in remarkable shape!

Don't know why, but this reminded me of a joke from the 1988 Presidential elections here in the good ole USofA! Hard to believe this was over 20 years ago, but some of you might remember the election well!

Michael Dukakis, then the Governor of Massachusetts, was the Democratic Challenger. - dukakis33dee86wg7.jpg

Like many politicians, Michael was often seen with his wife Kitty on the campaign trail. 11dukakisspan35126a1pu3.jpg

So the joke was -

What do Lawrence Taylor and Kitty Dukakis have in Common? They both occasionally blow a little dope! :animated_shocking:

• 2 weeks later...

much better then i expected but it seem she simplified routine a lot 6

He looked like he was starting to have a little fun this week. I hope he keeps improving and getting more confident in himself, because he could be a lot of fun to watch.

Sono -- :animated_rotfl: I gotta admit, if I were a guy, I'd be hot for Edyta!! But her husband, I could be hot for Alec! 998.jpg

I agree :heart2::wub:

I've always thought Edyta was beautiful, especially her long legs. However, the judges were right - she and Lawrence don't have much chemistry on the dance floor.