Lil' Kim and Derek Hough

Dade

Lil' Kim

PROFESSION:

Rapper, singer, actress

PARTNER:

Derek Hough

BACKGROUND:

Born Kimberly Denise Jones, Lil' Kim, is a Grammy Award winning multi-platinum rapper, singer, actress, and fashion icon. She is one of three female rappers to have a #1 Billboard Hot 100 hit with 2001's Lady Marmalade, featuring Christina Aguilera, Pink, & M

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow she is a mess since the excessive plastic surgery

could be an ok dancer

I saw one of those countdown shows recently about plastic surgery disasters and she was one of the ones featured. The pictures they showed of her were really freaky. She was a very cute girl before. Don't know why people feel it necessary to drastically change their appearance. I guess it's a sign of the times because it appears a lot of Hollywood puts it on their regular agenda.

Others that were featured were Mickey Rourke, Kenny Rogers and Priscilla Presley. Mickey Rourke and Kenny Rogers don't even resemble their old images and Priscilla has permanent nerve damage from Botox treatments by an incompetent doctor. Very sad.

• 2 weeks later...

juggling this and 24

6-7 her hip seem to be on tape delay

She definitely had some donk action going on, but in between gyrations, I thought it was a little flat.

Donk? :animated_rotfl: Never heard that - is that like junk in the trunk?

She's not a bad dancer - I just have a problem making a connection with her. If she didn't talk, she'd probably fare better but she talks all that trash, trying to be cute and flashing signs at the camera. WTH is that? She's just a little crude for my tastes. JMO

I know. I guess I'm just missing something, cause clearly the judges loved it. I just thought she was a bit too detached, but maybe it's just that her botox face won't move.

I thought she did really well as far as dancing but I still don't like her. She is very competitive though - have to give her that.

I'm with you Catwishes. I thought their dance was actually quite good tonight, and, I thought Derek's choreography was great. I just can't even allow myself to give her a break however. Just don't like her :(

I thought it was really great. I think Bruno only gave her a 10 thought because he knew Crankypants would only give her an 8. I don't think they should score to make up for what they think another judge was going to do.

But I'm with everyone else-- she really did great, but I just don't like her. I don't think it matters how she dances, I dont' think I'll ever like her. . It's he opposite with Gillies, -- I don't care how he dances, although he's been fantastic -- he just needs to show up... mmmm.