image host
Sign in to follow this  
sonoerin

Jeff's Probst - Season 18 Tocantins

Isnt Jeff married to a former Survivor contestant?

are they divorced?

They were engaged, but never married...

Both blogs were amazing. I think this week, I liked Dalton's more though. He was right on with everything...except maybe the Loveline-Coach show.

The line uttered by Tyson before tribal council, ''There's nothing awesomer than seeing someone celebrate before the game is over", proved to be much more satisfying and HILARIOUS after he was voted out!

Thanks again, Jeff, for another great blog. I keep praying for rain...

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Tocantins' (episode 11)

Let me begin by admitting that I blew it big time on my last blog. As much as I enjoyed everything I wrote...and I did

Since Sono has been posting Dalton Ross' blog as well...I will do the same

A lot of you thought I was too harsh on Sierra last week, but I stick by what I wrote. Yes, other tribe members were being mean to her, and yes, it was great to see big bully Tyson voted off instead, but she did nothing

This is one of my favorite parts of the week- reading Jeff's blogs!

The Dragon Slayer won immunity. Oh man, he is so happy! I love it. Imagine how great a story this will become as it grows over the next 20 years.

Coach: ''And then, it was raining so hard that you literally could not see. Even Jeff said, 'It's raining so hard, I can't see.' But I dug deep and I used my ability to meditate while standing and that allowed me to see through the impenetrable rain. Something only Jedi masters can do.

''Then, I used my telepathic powers to guide the ball through a maze that was so difficult it had never been accomplished by anyone before. Even Jeff said so: 'This challenge is so difficult, no human being has ever accomplished it before!'

''When I finally won, Jeff tried to put the immunity necklace around my neck but due to me bench pressing 350 lb tree trunks earlier in the day my neck was too big for the necklace. That was another first. Even Jeff said as much, 'Wow, I've never seen a neck so big as a result of bench pressing 350 lb tree trunks that I can't get the necklace around. That's impressive.' ''

The funny thing is, Jeff's made up story is so perfect that once Coach reads Jeff's blog he'll believe it and own it! LOL

Taj is also smarter than I realized. She has mastered the art of staying out of the way. The big risk Taj is flirting with is letting Stephen and J.T. get so tight that they're inseparable. What she has going for her is that sooner or later one of those guys is gonna want to take the other out and that could put Taj in a great spot.

Exactly what I was thinking! If she uses Erinn and Coach or Debbie (whichever one doesn't get voted out next week), the 3 of them could create a major blindside and take out Stephen (probably the strongest player at this point) and he wouldn't even see it coming because they wouldn't tell JT. They could go along with JT and Stephen on voting out Debbie/Coach so he wouldn't use the immunity necklace, then BAM! Oh I hope this happens!!

NOTE TO JEFF: Moistness becomes you.

Dalton posts:

there was still an intriguing twist with the vote with Erinn casting one for alliance-mate Stephen (complete with "Never again. Sorry" written underneath). What was that all about? My guesses. 1.) She was worried about a hidden immunity idol coming into play and the possibility of someone casting one vote against her thereby sending her home, so she voted against Stephen as protection against that. Or: 2.) She promised to never cast a vote against Sierra so was just throwing her vote elsewhere to not piss off a jury member. You all probably have better guesses than that. Or you went and watched the casting votes video at CBS.com which isn

when theres 5 left thats the last week they can use the idol. so why not use it even if you dont think your in danger? so if they are gunna do it they better do it this week cause theres only 6 left

yep... everyweek when I see Taj stay out of trouble, I think about how smart she is.. she gave up her idol to gain an allaince, but she hasnt been a threat at all.. and everybody knows she is rich too! Smartest player IMO.

Yah, she's kinda dumb.

Hey, you have already changed your mind about 1 thing.. hehe

Smart, but won't win.

Well it was pretty dumb of Taj to give away the HII. She is just floating by because she is keeping her mouth shut. To me it might get her farther but that does not make a Survivor in my eyes. I love the competitive players.

I'm a little impatient waiting for Jeff's blog to get posted, so, here's Dalton's recap courtesy of EW.com. Dalton's got some wicked wit, so enjoy.

'Survivor Tocantins' Recap: Debbie Does Math...Badly

The principal gets schooled on basic arithmetic. Plus: How this season stacks up against all the others

By Dalton Ross

Okay, we have a lot to get through because I'm going to give out my seasonal rankings and reveal where this one falls when compared against all of the others. (Usually I would do that after the penultimate episode, but Lynette Rice will be filling in for me on that one, so you're getting it a week early.) Probst said this would be a top 5 season. Was he on or off the mark? We'll see later in the column. But first, let's start with an admission that regular readers know all too well: I'm not a big fan of the loved ones from home episode. Simply too much crying and hugging for my taste. Yes, I have a heart of stone, and yes, I'm probably in the minority on this. But what frustrated me most of all was that the producers missed a golden opportunity that could have made the whole thing worthwhile. They could have used the visiting family members to create some true drama, but instead they couldn't resist getting a Heisman Trophy winner on the show. However, we'll get to that soon enough.

The episode began with Coach on a rampage. ''Erinn and Taj need to be cut off at the knee-caps,'' he proclaimed. ''This is the time for the Warrior Alliance. There's a reason why we have a name.'' Uh, yeah, because you insisted on bestowing it upon yourself! Me, I probably would have opted for Crazy

Here's Jeff!

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Tocantins' (episode 12)

May 8, 2009, 12:39 AM | by Jeff Probst

jeffprobst2l24b1a03.jpg

Jeff: Debbie, how will tonight

FINAL WORDS: I did something this blog and I hope you all appreciate it. Can you guess what it is that I did?

My Guess - No mention of Coach :animated_scratchchin:

No mention of Coach...and a deliciously wet photo of Jeff. It's Christmas! :newyear:

Dalton's blog:

Crazy

13. Survivor: Gabon (Winner: Bob Crowley)

It got a bit better near the end, but it was still a case of too little, too late. The fact that so many unworthy players went so far is simply too damning.

This should be Higher in my opinion.. Crystal yelling at tribal.. The Cookie debockal.. sugar shack? the Blindsides everysingle week.. Great season..

17. Survivor: Thailand (Winner: Brian Heidik)

The fake merge and brutal last challenge (where the final three had to hold coins between their fingers in a crazy painful pose) keep this out of the bottom spot. Barely

I remember that challenge! it was brutal.. I remember thinking there was no way I would be able to win it..

Thanks Jeff for not mentioning Coach! Great blog. I did miss seeing Jeff get wet last night.....

Courtesy of EW.com

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Tocantins' (episode 13)

May 15, 2009, 12:22 AM | by Jeff Probst

jeffprobst30ccbd9.jpg

No sense in burying the lead. It finally happened. You all got your wish....

...Coach is gone.

You

Courtesy of ew.com

'Survivor: Tocantins ' Recap: Exit the Dragon(Slayer)

By Lynette Rice

97597d12792c2e7c.jpg

It's been a nasty three days for my idea of TV ''villains''

So Jeff was used in an episode apparently, playing the role of a grocery store clerk who has a striking resemblance to our Dimples! When people ask him about it, he's supposed to say "I get that a lot".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAONBBfwym4

LOL, I think he enjoyed screwing with people's minds a bit too much...wait a minute, that's no different than any other day. :animated_scratchchin: