Morty's Marvels on Fantasysurvivor.net

Morty's Marvel on Fantasysurvivor  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have 1 tribe or 2 this season?

• Yes
    • No

• 2 weeks later...

Aw Wolfie! Are you still going to join the tribe and play? It sure won't be the same without you if you don't :(

How 'bout the tribe over at Fantasy Survivor? Anybody planning on starting one to represent Morty's there?

I started Morty's Marvels over at www.fantasysurvivor.net and it's a private tribe, so if you want in PM me or send me an e-mail to yana@mortystv.com for the password... We can have up to 50 players on that one tribe...

Hi Catmom... The other one is for fun only as far as I know, there aren't any prizes... It's at www.fantasysurvivor.net and you have to find the tribe Mortys Marvels and once you do you have to put in the password to join, so if you go over and have a look around and want to join us, let me know in PM's or e-mail me at yana@mortystv.com and I will send you the password...

Morty's 2009 is on page 32 of the join a tribe list. They really needed to do that list alphabetically! I still have to reregister this nick. May as well use the one you all will recognize.

EDIT: Joined up this afternoon. Anyone interested in a chat next Wednesday about picks?

Wow, the new season almost snuck up on me! Anyway, I've created the tribe, so as usual, anyone who wants to play is welcomed to join!

I created on too Sharonda, only cause people were asking about it... Do we want to combine them or just delete one of them?

No wonder I was having such a hard time setting mine up...it kept telling me the name was already being used, lol.

It might be kind of interesting to have two tribes this season, kind of like a competition. Morty's Marvels always has a bunch of people join, so it shouldn't be hard to fill up two teams. Or we can combine under one name...what does everyone think? I'm honestly partial to either way.

I've created a poll....let's see what everyone thinks.

I'd sure feel bad havin' one of you guys hand my butt to me whilst kicking it I might add. I'm kind of partial to the one team approach, but if we've got sufficient interest, it might be fun to have two teams. The problem arises when you have people that sign up and then don't make their selections every week. If we've got members, on either team, that are not going to play every week, it brings down the team score since it's based on the average of all the members!

WOW! I think I "talked" way too long!

I'll have fun with whomever is on our team. I'm looking forward to sharing the season and fun with you all :animated_bouncy:

I agree, sonoerin. We have a bunch of people that sign up, and then they don't play. I end up deleting a lot of members by the end of the season.

count me in too!

That's why mine was set so that you had to have a password, but I am more than happy to close mine down for Sharonda... Shes done this for so long... I only opened one cause I was getting PM's and all...

Hmm- not sure which to pick. You asked if we should have 1 team or 2 this season, but then phrased it as a yes or no answer. Does "yes" mean you want 1 team and "no" mean you want 2 teams? :animated_scratchchin:

It may get a bit confusing with two teams but I'll go with whatever the consensus is. I can't remember- do we need a code to get in the group?

I really believe one team would be best for us, since you can have up to 50 some people on one team, that's why I was saying I'd be happy to close mine for Sharonda.

*slaps forhead*....Thanks for pointing that out about the poll....pay no mind to me kayo...I'm a bit dingy, lol.

Yana, I'm cool with running the group again, if it's cool with you. But I do like the idea of going private this time around. So we'll definitely keep that.

OK so can we change mine for you to be the commissoner or do I just delete my tribe? You've always been the commissoner for fantasysurvivor.net, and I really don't want to take your place, you do a wonderful job with it... Just let me know what to do, so far we only have 5 people including me on my tribe...

Since there's already 5 in yours, we'll just change everything over. There's only 3 in mine. I'm going to send messages to the two in mine (JustaPlainJoe and CAVE96803) to let them know we're moving.

Oh, and can you PM the password to me? :D

What time is good for everyone? I'm a nightowl so would love a later time especially since I'm doing a little day outing and won't be home til around primetime TV time. Is 11 PM EST too late for everyone?

Also, if you don't mind, I'm thinking I'll invite people from my private tribe to join us. Get us some new chatters and save me having to repeat it all. They are all newbies so for this week, we'll do most of the chatting, but maybe we'll make it a weekly chat and they'll get into the spoiler-search like the rest of us. I'm emailing them all the basics of how the league works so if there are any newbies here, please send me your email and I'll copy you as well.

This is only my 3rd season, but I have a contact at CBS so I'm a good one to contact for any problems. He doesn't want me giving out his email, but he'll respond to mine (eventually) so I can get any problems addressed including inability for picks to be logged. I'll repeat all this Wednesday so everyone gets the same info.

I did well last season up to the last two episodes when I was on vacation and my friend was unable to make my picks for me - I went from top 50 player to off the LB completely! This is our season to rule!!!!!