Plot Talk OR Destined to be Classic Moments

Guest ranster627

Guest ranster627

Loved the show tonight! Still on actually, but I couldn't resist this:

I just looove Gabrielle ... the port-a-potty was sheer genius! She gives new meaning to the term "survivor"! :lol:

Guest ranster627

Also hilarious was the "LICE" episode, thought we were going to have a cat fight ala the old Dynasty days!

• 2 weeks later...

I mentioned it elsewhere, and I don't mean any disrespect once again, but at the funeral upon seeing the Mama Solis Shrine Gabby jabs Carlos with...

"At least she has a roof over her head!"

Guest ranster627
I mentioned it elsewhere, and I don't mean any disrespect once again, but at the funeral upon seeing the Mama Solis Shrine Gabby jabs Carlos with...

"At least she has a roof over her head!"

Priceless!!!

I thought so, too!

Another favorite scene of mine was when Bree succumbed to Rex's fetish with the handcuffs and asked if she could run them through the dishwasher first!

:rofl So Bree!

does anyone else think Mike could be zack's dad?

At this point I think anything can be possible on this show. A few times last night my mouth dropped... Zack is Dana now I am confused and true to the shows form they never went back to that scene I am DYING to know more details.

Guest XandraSkye

I think I have all the whole Dana/Zach thing figured out. They gave us some big clues last night. I posted my thoughts in the "Spoiler Thread" for last night's episode.

I don't think Mike has anything to do with the Young family, I think that is something entirely different all together.

Now, with regards to Bree spanking Lynette's little boy. The little brat deserved it! Even though I don't condone child abuse in any shape, way or form their is a difference between abuse and discipline. But, on the other hand, I can totally understand why Lynette has chosen never to spank her kids. But I agreed with Tom when he said, "they have figured out that your threats are empty threats" (that's why I've always said if you are gonna threaten your kids with something, have it be something you can actually follow thru with, like going to bed early or no dessert for a week or something, so the kid knows your serious). I did think it was hilarious when at the end Lynette used what Bree did to keep the kids in line. That was a stroke of genius. LOL

LOL, I agree when Lynette used what Bree did was funny. I actually threaten to call Grandma on Alli if shes being rotten and she stops RIGHT now! It's soo funny. Shes like Noooooo, don't call grandma, I be good mommy. Hehe, I'm evil I guess! But if it works...duhhhhh, use it!

Guest XandraSkye

I don't think that's evil. Sometimes it's necessary to be a little manipulative with children. Especially since kids have no reasoning abilities, whatsoever, when they are young.

I think what you do is brilliant. And if she ever is really acting up, you can always 'pretend' to be tattling on her to grandma. Just so she knows that the treats aren't empty.

Well... none of that seems to work on my cat! She's one ornery thing!

I thought Lynette's plan was hilarious! I have to wonder, though if the time will come that she has to follow through on that threat. Have any of you ever actually had "Grandma" have to take action? As a childless person, I am just curious. :o

I think of this because if Lynette should happen to have to do so, this will be the 2nd time in a matter of weeks that Bree was asked to spank someone! :shock: :lol:

~~~~~~~~

They cast Susan's mom impeccably. Enough said. :D

~~~~~~~~~

Carlos, so beautiful on the outside and so ugly on the inside. Gabby should have gone straight to a lawyer instead of John. But, then, what of Mary Alice's harbinger of tiny footprints? Maybe she'll see the lawyer after leaving John's pad. :wink:

~~~~~~~~~

Bree doesn't accept change too well, does she? I see there is some talk about whether or not he's diverting his discretions behind an untruth. Tough call. I have no idea how this will pan out. It's could go either way. And no pun was intended. 8)

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll go with green. Everyone likes green." ~Bree

• 3 weeks later...

Great episode this week!

Who thinks Susan's mom accidentally burned up Susan's house?

Who thinks it really was Paul Young's evil doing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gems for this week:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby:"Carlos, you son of a b**ch!!! I am pregnant and it's all your fault!!!"

Edie: "Well. This is turning into one hell of a party."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lynette and Tom (re: Annabelle):

Lynette: "If she stays, I will haunt your office. I'll bring you lunch everyday. I'll bring the kids to visit. I will change diapers on your desk. Every birthday party in the breakroom, every retirement party - I'll be there, watching her."

Tom: "Well, I better get you a parking space, 'cause she's staying."

Felicia (Martha Huber's sister) to Martha:

"Don't look shocked, Martha. It makes your face look fat."