Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Show Night 01.27.09

It's on!!

I was thinking that even though jillian's team is one person short... Joelle could make up the difference and go against her team...

AWWWWWW cute little baby!!!!!!!

I'm glad they let him go home for that

i thought it was a cute kid.. im not much into babies, unless im related to them.. but that one was cute.

She really stepped it up this week. I think my favourites now are Tara from the green team and I think her name is Kristin, from the purple team. Both have such a "go-getter" positive attitude.

darn it.....dan/david and brown team below the line....the two youngest

I was really hoping it wouldnt be.

UGH.... I hate this.... I like them both, Mike and Dan that is

It's gonna suck either way. I hate this part.

crap

Dan looks good 101 lbs lighter and David lost 46

I knew they were gone when David said it could be done from home, he was losing it at home.

I shouted in chat for him to shut up!!!!! (it didn't help)

Well that sucked all the way around

Sooooooooooooooo glad to see that Dan has lost 101.... hope he keeps it up and does win the money.... he broke my heart when Jillian had him on the treadmill

The person who I think got screwed in their dumb twist was David.... he learned NOTHING... he wasn't losing it from home.... he hadn't lost anything..... they should have made them weigh in too... so he could see

It's so damn frustrating...... glad to see Mike and Ron still in it though.. I could live without Ron... but I like Mike... and considering that his dad and his brother are very heavy... I don't see where Mike had all that support at home that everyone kept talking about

Yep, Dan is doing well at home. How awesome that he can quit taking his diabetes meds! And 101 pounds off already - if he keeps it up he could win the at home contest. David is a mess - and I loved how the green team girl verbally kicked his ass. As Pinkie said, he learned nothing, but how could he when he was sent home the first week. Worst twist ever.

Well, Maybe you will feel differnt now that the the partners are in it now too..

Why would I feel different about the stupid twist now that the partners are in it? I still think they did a terrible disservice to the ones who were sent home. Especially since they have some of the most obese folks ever, and the younger folks who NEEDED to learn the new habits from the git go.

Why would I feel different about the stupid twist now that the partners are in it? I still think they did a terrible disservice to the ones who were sent home. Especially since they have some of the most obese folks ever, and the younger folks who NEEDED to learn the new habits from the git go.

agree ~ there is no way that people that need that much intense help should be sent home. I really wanted Dan to stay.

Marty's up late tonight! Well, actually, I guess it isn't so late on the left coast.

The twist was clearly a disservice for David......and frankly with a guy like David.... maybe being on the ranch wouldn't have helped him either

BUT I think it would have helped a lot more than being sent home to fend for himself!!!

So no I won't change my mind... the twist blew

it was something differnt though.. I dont think it was horrible.. it made me root for somebody who i probably wouldnt have, joelle..

David wouldnt have done that well in the camp anyways, JMHO.. he didnt say he wanted to stay one when they had to send somebody home.. he just didnt want to do it.

you know what would be awesome. is if all the eliminated people come back and dan gets a 2nd chance to compete to enter the game again. just like the last 2 seasons

That would be awesome if Dan got to come back. Too bad David messed up Dan's chance to have the intense support he needs at the ranch.

I think the whole Joelle redemption thing was all for the TV viewers. It was just to scripted. I still don't think she would ever make a forever lifestyle change.

At this point I really don't have anybody I rooting for. I can't make up my mind who I would like to win.

now that Dan is gone.......... weeps shocking.gif

I don't know if I would say she is a favorite of mine, but I am finding myself liking Tara. She works her keister off, and she tells it like it is! I wouldn't have predicted I would like her at all!

I like Tara but I think her partner might screw things up for her. Working on her own, her challenge win and her weight loss percentage have been awesome. But combined with Laura, it might set her back.

I'm crushed that Dan is gone but he is looking great. Can't wait to see him at the finale.

That would be awesome if Dan got to come back. Too bad David messed up Dan's chance to have the intense support he needs at the ranch.

I dont think he would have stayed even if he pleaded to stay.. like Tara voted for them to stay just because he said he can do it at home..

Fav teams

Silver

Pink

then green..