How I Met Your Mother

morty

post-2-1232223065_thumb.jpg

Maybe this time we're really going to meet the mother on How I Met Your Mother: That '70s Show leading lady Laura Prepon has signed on to play Ted's once (and future) girlfriend in five episodes.

Mind you, if the October Road escapee's character, Karen, does turn out to be our hero's future missus, she'll be a far cry from Sarah Chalke's Little Miss Perfect. Prepon's alter ego -- Ted's squeeze through high school, college and then some -- is said to be as snooty as she is beautiful, and notorious for cheating on her lovers to avoid having to explain why she's dumping them.

• 1 month later...

As How I Met Your Mother wraps up its fourth season, fans can expect to get drop-ins from faces both familiar and new.

From the latter category, Danny Glover will turn up "in an interesting way," series cocreator Carter Bays tells TVGuide.com.

Hmm, could it be that Barney and his brother James (played here and there by Wayne Brady) have

I always wanted to get into this show. I love Doogie Howser! But I never know when it's on and hate watching things when I haven't from the beginning. I've managed to do it for Two And A Half Men though, so if I can find out when this is on, I'll have to try... so long as it isn't during one of my other shows :|

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad that Barney and Robin finally got together!--They make a cute TV couple.

I think CBS will take all season before we find out who the "Mother" and that's ok...If they introduce us to her to soon, some of us will lose interest...imo. I don't care who the mother is, that is not why I watch it, I just think with the addition of her to the show will be more like "Friends" (sitcom) but not as funny.

hahahaha Shan...that is hilarious. I LOVE Barney! HIMYM is always on Mondays around the same time as The Big Bang Theroy and I don't usually have any other shows that night so I get to watch both of them!

• 1 month later...

Now that Barney is back on the market, he has decided to crack out his playbook on how to pick up chicks and give them the bizness... we'll see if it works as well as he thinks. Catch all-new episodes of 'How I Met Your Mother' Mondays on CBS!

• 3 weeks later...

How I Met Your Mother - Frosty the Inappropriate Snowman 2009

What do you get when you take one of the most beloved Christmas characters and mix it with Barney from How I Met Your Mother? A very inappropriate snowman!! Oh Christmas will never be the same!