Favorite or Memorable Moments

unknown08

Guest Anonymous

All time favourite -- when Rupert stole the shoes of the other team -- way funny.

Second favourite -- when Ethan won! (I love Ethan!!)

In this season -- ANY time Tom appears :lol:

Guest conniejoe

I agree that Susan's rant HAS to be an all-time favorite!

I also still laugh recalling last season's Chris vs. The Beam challenge.

And, also, I loved the eating challenge in The Outback. Remember when Jeff V. made those gagging sounds causing Tina to hurl!

One of my favorite moments was when Boston Rob (Marquesas) was being interviewed while sitting by a tree, and he started spouting an soliloquy from "the godfather"... LOL I didn't like him in Survivor (Marquesas or All-stars) but it was a poignant moment for things to come by him.

Godfather being one of my favorite movies... it cracked me up to see him quoting it for a game.

(I can't remember the line now so I'll come back and post it when I find it... :) )

Guest ranster627

not necessarily a favourite moment here, but one I will never forget is when they airlifted (Mike?) the guy out who fell in the fire ....

nice moments were any with Elizabeth and the older guy ...

If we can add.... Memorable (or screaming at the screen) moments.....

I think mine would be when Johnny Fairplay and his buddy 'pulled' the stunt about his grandmother dying - - and he ended up winning the challenge because of it :evil:

I remember being SO mad that night...... and many nights to follow :!:

I used to hate to watch him swagger up to cast his vote at each Tribal Council. I felt like smacking him up along side of the head with a 2 X 4 :!: :!:

Memories:

I downright laughed when:

Rudy kept saying, "I dunno" at each multiple choice question during the Q&A Final 4 challenge in Borneo...

Sandra hid the fish...

Jim's (was it Jim) personal item was a skateboard...

Colby had severe chafing problems and walked like an old man...

Ami was de-throned...

I probably shouldn't have laughed when...

In Amazon, Jenna's camp burned down and her tiara was destroyed ... (Why'd she bring that thing anyway??)

The older woman who added some extra "seasoning" by using moldy, maggot-infested mantioc (?) to feed the tribe...

I don't think I'll ever forget...

The cow blood-milk drinking challenge...

Jenna Lewis not getting her tape from home...

:)

Lots of memories for me.

Guest cappy
The cow blood-milk drinking challenge...

Does anybody remember the eating tarantula and scorpion challenge? Ew that was nasty!!

One of my favorite moments was when Boston Rob (Marquesas) was being interviewed while sitting by a tree, and he started spouting a soliloquy from "the godfather"... LOL I didn't like him in Survivor (Marquesas or All-stars) but it was a poignant moment for things to come by him.

Godfather being one of my favorite movies... it cracked me up to see him quoting it for a game.

(I can't remember the line now so I'll come back and post it when I find it...  :)  )

Finally found that quote... :D

Quoting from The Godfather, he adds: "Fear, it's a tough principle, but fear keeps people loyal. If they're afraid they have something to lose, they will do what they are told to do."

Guest XandraSkye
My favorite moment of any survivor is the one moment when someone goes who is totally  broadsided, the ones who are so cocky and think they have it all sewed up and BOOM!!! those are my favorite moments (unless of course I like the person then it sucks lmao)

That happened to John in Survivor:Marquesas and I LOVED IT!

Other memorable moments:

1. When Kathy had to pee on ______'s hand. (please fill in the blanks...I'm terrible with the names of the forgettable people on the show!)

2. Ethan and Lex's trip to the African village (they had me crying! :cry: )

3. When Rupert was teased by _______ for his "dress"...I wanted to jump into the t.v. and beat the snot out of him. (again, fill in the blank)

4. When Johnny Fairplay got voted off...I lived for that moment.

5. When Ami got voted off....sorry Stewie!

6. When Colby basically gave away the million to Tina by picking her to be in the final two...totally and insanely stupid move, but I admired him for it.

7. When Ethan won- the best to have won the game by far!

8. Alicia's finger-waving

9. Rupert's "pillaging" and shoe-stealing!

10. Here's an obscure one...did anyone view Rob Cesternino's audition tape online?...absolutely hilarious!!!

kayo

Oh, by the way Cappy, I love the little green jumping feat...very nice :)