True Beauty

ElleNaturelle

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVE IT!!!

I love how already we're going below the surface to see how ppl "use" to be, but who really still are inside...like CJ and Chelsea being the fat kid and still feeling like they are.

Love, love, love it!

And Ray, wow, he is sexy with his cockiness...damn, why is that always so attractive?!?! And yet, who was the one helping everyone clean up, including the other guys...him.

Awesomeness.

Monday nights may just be my new favourite tv night!!!

Anyone think this could be staged? I mean, who would not hold a door open for some guy loaded down with coffee cups? Would anyone really just cut in front of him, open the door, walk through, and basically slam it in his face, rather than hold it open for him?? It looked like she actively shut it.

I understand people can sometimes get so wrapped up in themselves, they don't notice what's going on around them... and if there was a crowd of people it might be more believable. But it was just those 2 --- Well, anyway, if she really did behave that way, I hope she gets many many doors shut in her face, in her future.

Anyone think this could be staged? I mean, who would not hold a door open for some guy loaded down with coffee cups? Would anyone really just cut in front of him, open the door, walk through, and basically slam it in his face, rather than hold it open for him?? It looked like she actively shut it.

I understand people can sometimes get so wrapped up in themselves, they don't notice what's going on around them... and if there was a crowd of people it might be more believable. But it was just those 2 --- Well, anyway, if she really did behave that way, I hope she gets many many doors shut in her face, in her future.

Here's what happened to me today. I was on my way home from work today and saw a man who only had one leg pushing himself in a crappy push wheel chair, in the middle of the road, surrounded by loads of snow and ice... and ppl drove around him. I made my friend stop so that I could push him to where he needed to go and then home again... The cars behind us had the nerve to honk!!! But we brought him to the pharmacy, grocery store, and even Tim Horton's for coffee. Then, when it was all done with, I broke down and cried outside his door because I couldn't understand how we could live in a world so cruel, heartless, and f&cking self absorbed where no one would even stop and help. Like how busy are ppl? Too busy to just stop and help? How many cars did he pass before we came? This is a human being, and ppl just passed him by like he didn't exist. How could you do that and not feel guilty...how could you bring yourself to drive around him???

It's beyond me how we've become. I'm always the one to be positive and tell ppl how there's so much good going on in the world...to hold on to hope..blah, blah, blah... and this just friggen shook me today. I wonder how these ppl would have felt if they were in his situation? How sad, tired, and hurt would they be if ppl didn't even look to acknowledge them... let alone help?

So ya, to not open a door for someone....I can believe it. My boyfriend would always run ahead to hold the door open for ppl and ppl looked at him like he was crazy when really, it's just common practise. I've even yelled at ppl on the bus who wouldn't give their seat for a pregnant lady. Today though, was even more than I ever thought I'd see... and I'm sorry I had to. But really, it makes me so thankful to have been at the right place, at the right time. It reminds me of all the things I do have. Helping ppl always helps us so much more than it does the person on the receiving end.

Yay! I'm glad I finally have someone to talk to about this show then.

I think that CJ dude (the black guy) has an idea of what the show is really about. After his speech in the elimination room, he said everything the judges have been saying. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to know what is really going on..since it's called TRUE beauty, then with all the weird things that have been going on around them. It would be interesting if he knows and it playing up to it?

Caj, you suck! I hate that I lost my tv buddy. Blah!

But hello King, you rock babe! Quick, take me on the floor and make former tv buddies jealous! This could be our fake chance at love! Our show is better than his! pfft!

I didn't know they were calling it something else. I kept hearing them ask if they were America's hottest person, but never made the connection!

Hrmm.... tonight they referred to it as "America's most beautiful person"....

I think CJ knows...he must! Or he's a plant. I haven't decided yet. He does make my heart melt though.

But...

The person who impressed me most tonight was Ray. How friggen sexy was that...owning his manhood and strolling around the pool like that?!?! I love his cockiness, literally!

These challenges are so stupid. I would have been annoyed if someone's cell phone kept going off during a professional consult. I guess if someone seemed visibly upset, I might ask if they were Ok, but I don't really feel like I have much ability to comfort someone I don't know beyond that.

The littering one was equally ridiculous. I would just be glad I didn't get sprayed, the way the threw it. Oh, I might have picked it up -- I do things like that quite a bit, but I think I would have been thinking about all the germs on it, and that is was all wet and dirty.. not in a fancy dress, please!

Either the whole thing is staged, CJ is a plant, or he knows what they show is all about. '

Glad Monique went though -- she had a great body, but I didn't think she was pretty at all. Oh yeah -- she was also a bitch!

Ivy, I totally agreed about the 2 challenges tonight!!!

I'm glad Monique is gone because she proved to be a nasty beotch, I think CJ is just a good talker (being that he passed both challenges I don't think it mattered what he said)