13 Fear Is Real

Dade

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

13 Fear Is Real: Meet The Contestants

January 4, 2009 10:00:03 by Paulene Hinds

On Wednesday, January 7 at 8 PM ET on The CW, 13 lucky or should we say, unlucky people are going to be participating in a real live horror story. There is a catch though

ugh... I'm watching this right now. I don't know man, I see this getting out of hand. Not so much where the show itself is of concern, but I can see ppl "playing" their own "games" of a similar nature and it turning out bad. Maybe that's just because I have some hillbillie friends who would totally take this and make it their own... but ya, it's whacked. It's the kind of thing where accidents happen, and not just the paper cut kind.

• 3 weeks later...

We only found out who the killer was on last nights episode... It was Rodney, but he lost and was killed off himself in the Execution Ceremony... So now I guess there will be a new killer put into place...

ugh, how could someone so smart be so dumb!!! He was the one to not want to be alone and now here he was...alone!?!?! He got too cocky I guess. I'm sad to see him go, but really, I can't seem to find where or when this show is on anymore ( I know Erin said it was moved to Fridays but I didn't see it in my listings). Maybe it just wasn't meant to be for me.