The Real Housewives of Orange County

FLYNWA

Wow so far this season is interesting

Tamra is really really a b!tch!

I wish her son would just come out of the closet. You know he is pissed because he has to keep a low profile now at all the gay bars on sunset. LOL

I feel bad for Gretchen and what she has to deal with. The girl needs a break every now and then and if her hubby doesnt mind her having a break then so be it.

Glad Lauri is off the show. I was tired of seeing her and that although rich...ugly hubby!

I love Jeana she is my favorite. I think Vickie is a nut job!

Vickies husband seems like such a nice guy but is totally whipped by Vickie. Vickie always reminds him of who is the bread winner. If i was Don i would find someone else as you can tell he is not a happy man and Vickie dumps on him...in front of other people every chance she gets.

So far i like Lynne too. I love that she kind of put the girls in their place at the dinner they all had and Vickie was PISSED! I love when Vickie gets knocked down a few pegs.

I also was very disgusted when they were making fun of Gretchen and making comments about her and her age difference with her hub. I was most disappointed with Jeana as she never seemed to be that shallow of a person but then again isnt everyone in the OC?

I agree with just about everything you said FLYNWA. I had my brow raised when Gretchen first came on the scene but, it didn't take long to see that it's not about the money that she truly cares and loves her hubby.

I wasn't too disappointed with Jeanna in the limo... I do think it was a bit of a "hating-on hazing" type thing. The difference is that Jeanna has an open mind and I think she also realized quickly that Gretchen wasn't just some dumb blonde bimbo.

Tamra on the other hand... haven't liked her since the day she came on the show and I still can't stand her. That lady is seeing so much green about Gretchen she can't see straight.

I don't know what to say about Vickie... that woman is ridiculous, tacky and completely self centered. Her ego and her ass get bigger each season. No wonder her and Don don't have sex, she belittles him every chance she gets.

I liked and still like Lauri and there's some appealing about her husband so, I can see her attraction.

Who I can't stand popping up every season is Jo and Slade!!! :rolleyes:

I agree with just about everything you said FLYNWA. I had my brow raised when Gretchen first came on the scene but, it didn't take long to see that it's not about the money that she truly cares and loves her hubby.

I wasn't too disappointed with Jeanna in the limo... I do think it was a bit of a "hating-on hazing" type thing. The difference is that Jeanna has an open mind and I think she also realized quickly that Gretchen wasn't just some dumb blonde bimbo.

Tamra on the other hand... haven't liked her since the day she came on the show and I still can't stand her. That lady is seeing so much green about Gretchen she can't see straight.

I don't know what to say about Vickie... that woman is ridiculous, tacky and completely self centered. Her ego and her ass get bigger each season. No wonder her and Don don't have sex, she belittles him every chance she gets.

I liked and still like Lauri and there's some appealing about her husband so, I can see her attraction.

Who I can't stand popping up every season is Jo and Slade!!! :rolleyes:

But Slade is HOT!

• 2 weeks later...

I think this show is sinking fast. Maybe not in ratings, but in the trashy factor. This past week had underaged drinkers, and a supposed party where etiquette was supposed to be the theme, where the hostess and her creepy son got another woman so drunk -- so 'they could see her dark side'.

I am flabbergasted. Are you not showing your own dark side by plotting such a scheme?

Not that I feel too sorry for Gretchen. Her brand of 'everything is sexual' humor gets old, and is the very reason I can't stand 'Sex and the City'. She didn't have to be pushed too hard to over-indulge, and I didn't buy her excuse about how it got out of control because she has been taking care of her sick boyfriend for 8 months, and 'this is what happens when you finally let yourself have a little fun.' I don't disagree that anyone in her type of situation needs to also remember to take care of themselves, and needs a break... but... we saw her a few weeks ago at a lake partying up a storm--- we've seen her host a burlesque type sexy lingerie show, we've seen her out to lunch with the ladies, and at Del Mar race track... I don't begrudge any of these things, but she made it sound like she hadn't been out and socialized for 8 months, and that is soooo not the case.

The are milking this alleged hook up between Gretchen and Ryan.... and I'm not buying it. I think he's a creepy kid who was trying to take advantage of a drunk woman. Eww...EWWWWW! What we've seen is disturbing, but they are making it sound like more happened, and are keeping us on the hook with a 'to be continued' ending.

This show does teach me some things though -- never wear your daughter's clothes, never NEVER get botox, spray tans, or fake boobs. At least not in orange county. Some of these women are such a mess, and would look better if they quit trying to be 'hot', or look younger than they are.

Oy -- so much else I could talk about, but I'll stop for now.

Vickie is just something else.

I cant stand that woman. To her what is most important is the following

1-MONEY

2-WORK

3-HER HUGE TEETH BEING SO SO WHITE

4-HER KIDS

5-HOW SHE LOOKS

6-THE DOGS

7-BEING RIGHT ALL THE TIME

8-EATING OUT

9-SHOPPING

10-GETTING THAT RATS NEST OF HAIR DONE

1,000,000-HER HUSBAND DON

I feel so bad for Don. He should have left that witch a long long time ago.

I felt disgusted when both Jeana (who i do like) and Vickie were houding Gretchen to make sure she is included in her boyfriends insurance and will while he is in the hospital.

I think they had a point about the beneficiaries, but Vicki bull dozed ahead, like she always does. Jeana was a little more delicate and tactful.

But Vicki -- I mean she doesn't even like Gretchen, and now Gretchen is supposed to listen to her advice because 'she's a professional.' Bleh...

Gretchen looked uncomfortable with the whole thing. I don't think she would have minded a little advice, but not with Vicki there. Vicki won't let anyone else talk. Ever.

I loved Lynne giving the finger to the camera regarding Vicki and her 'I need someone who knows how to work' comment. I hate women like that, who have no respect for a woman who stays home to raise her children.

I have no respect for women who treat their husbands so poorly, and who get drunk at a bar and tell some guy that her 'boobs want to come out and play'. ( from next week's previews)

Honestly -- if the 'Girl's Gone Wild' crew were somewhere Vicki was, she would be Woohooing her way in front of the camera. 'Hey want me to show you my boobies??" 'uh,, no thanks lady', ''Well here you go anyway .. woo hooooooo''.

Gross.

I think they had a point about the beneficiaries, but Vicki bull dozed ahead, like she always does. Jeana was a little more delicate and tactful.

But Vicki -- I mean she doesn't even like Gretchen, and now Gretchen is supposed to listen to her advice because 'she's a professional.' Bleh...

Gretchen looked uncomfortable with the whole thing. I don't think she would have minded a little advice, but not with Vicki there. Vicki won't let anyone else talk. Ever.

I loved Lynne giving the finger to the camera regarding Vicki and her 'I need someone who knows how to work' comment. I hate women like that, who have no respect for a woman who stays home to raise her children.

I have no respect for women who treat their husbands so poorly, and who get drunk at a bar and tell some guy that her 'boobs want to come out and play'. ( from next week's previews)

Honestly -- if the 'Girl's Gone Wild' crew were somewhere Vicki was, she would be Woohooing her way in front of the camera. 'Hey want me to show you my boobies??" 'uh,, no thanks lady', ''Well here you go anyway .. woo hooooooo''.

Gross.

I hate Vicki and Tamra. Vicki, for all the reasons stated above and in pp's. Tamra is jealous as hell of Gretchen and needs to be thanking the Gods , Allah, the Diety, whatever, that she found Simon.

She's as dumb as a box of hair and cruel to boot! All she is is trash with money and she needs to be reminded of that daily.

oh how I hate Viki and Tamara, let me count the ways,lolol especially Viki, what a raving bitch. This woman is soooo over the board controlling, I cannot see how her husband puts up with her, she is somethin else, and I hope she gets hers before the season ends, does she ever shut up?? and who is she to tell the newest one how things are and be so hateful to her, I just cannot stomach her, and Tamara was sooo encourageing Gretchen to drink too much and did not seem to care whether her son was trying to get in her laundry, hey you cannot blam the kid for tryin, but Tamara was clearly responsible for the over drinking and letting it get out of hand , it was her party and she had a responsibility to Gretchen, but nooo, she wanted to push the drama, piss poor excuse of a mom and wife if you ask me.

I like Jenna, and I like Gretchen, she clearly loves Jeff, and it is a shame they are not married, she should be thinkin about the will, I would not expect that she get everything, but she has carrie dhim thru some dark times and does deserve somthing. I do not think she is a "gold digger", but on the other hand I would hope that she does something for herself so that she does not have to rely on a man to take care of her.

the newest housewife Lynn, I really like her, but she has some serious mothering issues, she is not those girls "best friend" and the younger one has a serious alcohol problem that needs to be addressed, but Lynn seems to be afraid to get the issues under control for fear that the girls will be upset with her, hey, who cares, she needs to address the issues, especially the drinking and the on just getting her liscense, we will see some drama there before the show is over, be willing to bet on that

• 3 weeks later...

Well even in the end both Vicki and Tamara were pieces of crap as far as I am concerned.

Vicki is always blaming Gretchen for wanting to be in the spotlight and berated her for being excited about Jeff buying her a Harley. When in fact Vicki was running around to anyone who would listen about how she bought herself a new Rolex!

Poor Don her husband! She puts him down every chance she gets.

Tamara is just jealous of Gretchen and pretty much anyone else who she is threatened by. She is trash and it

I agree with everything you said FLYNWA, 100%.

Looks like Tamra and Vicki really tear into Gretchen during the reunion show. I hope Jeana, Lynne and any of the other girls at the reunion have enough strength to support Gretchen on the show. I've noticed that none of them seem to stand up to Vicki to her face much.

I thought it was very telling about their characters, when Gretchen gives them all a little gift, Jeana and Lynne think 'how sweet', and Tamra and especially Vicki are all ' Why did she do that? Is she sucking up? None of the rest of us brought gifts'. OMG-- It was just a nice gesture on Gretchens part. It wasn't anything elaborate, although I would probably choke at the cost of those little coin purses. And what in the world would she be sucking up to?

There is not a gracious bone in Tamra or Vicki's body. Shallow, self involved, self important, and aging badly.

And how hilarious-- Tamra's comment about Slade looking like homo-- good grief-- no PC for Tamra! Another showing of her true colors. And she critiques his white flip flops, saying he's too old for something like that, when she runs around in inappropriate boob slings for blouses, and acts like she's at a frat party when she drinks. That's fine -- but don't show up in white flip flops if you're a man- how tacky!

Jeana looked really good. Vicki- 'Your nipple is going to pop out', Jeana - 'My nipples are trained'. I LOL-ed at that. I thought her cleavage baring was really sexy, but when Tamra does it -- it's 'look at my giant boobs'. There's a difference.

Can't wait for the reunion. I know it won't do a bit of good, but I hope they rip into Tamra and Vicki. It will all fall on deaf ears, but it might be funny to watch them try to justify and excuse their actions.

Tamara and Vicki are real pieces of work. That show confirmed that. I knew Jeff was going to die. It is sad really and I feel bad for Gretchen. Like Jeana said, if the girls had only been able to see her and Jeff together maybe they might think differently of her - but somehow I doubt it.

All I can say about this reuinion show is that Tamara and Vicki should be ashamed of themselves... Who cares what Gretchen is doing now in her love life... If she was only a paid care taker, she was well paid, and I am sure Jeff was aware of what was going on, due to the fact that he is the one paying her...

I agree Yana

They did nothing to redeem themselves and I think both Vickie and Tamara came off looking just as bad as they had during the season.

I felt bad for Lynn when they were making fun of her and was surprised at Jeanna and so was Lynn as she burst into tears and Jeanna did apologize as she even said that she really never picked on Lynn.

Tamara is such a piece of sh!t. It amazes me that she can

I have no simpathy for either Gretchen or Lynn. They are both grown women and should have defended themselves. Its true, whoever Gretchen is with NOW is nobodys business. She can bed the pool boy if she wanted to. Also, i was tired of hearing "...8 months this 8 months that". Gret made herself look stupid. They way she acted when she was away from Jeff was ridiculous. She is a grown friggin woman, act like one. Granted she is pretty, i'll give her good looking, but she acted like a friggin teenager. She also should have minded her business when Jeff's daughter was asking her dad for something.

Lynn and her husband looked like idiots. When the talking about finding cigaretts in Alexa's bag, and trying to convince themselves that they werent her's. Then Alexa said, they were her', I busted out laughing. As parents, am one, we cant be blind to things. We can never say "never". Those cuffs, who the hell would pay $300+ for something that looked like it was made in Michaels Craft Store.

I like Vicky. She is hardworking, a bit controlling, but I like her.

Tamara, a train-wreak waitting to happen. But I like her too. Some of the things she said yesterday were inappropriate and not the place to say them.

Jeane, like her too. good business woman, good mom, but needs a backbone.

Gretchen and Lynne are not people I aspire to be like, or would want to be an example to anyone. But I think why we like them is because they really know how to push Tamra and Vicki's buttons.

They call Lynne stupid, and she comes back with the 'rocket scientists' comment. And Gretchen says, after watching the show, she doesn't want a boob job anymore. She had also said in a previous interview with all the ladies ( cough), that she wouldn't do the show if she had kids, or wouldn't want them involved. I think this was on The Bonnie Hunt Show. Tamra looked just as bad in this interview. But I love these jabs at them, because they are so deserved.

Vicki's response to Lynne crying ( and come on -- Vicki had been such a raging Bitch to her through out the season, and even on last night's show) is that 'I have cried too'. Oh Vick-- you poor thing. You got flipped off once ---soooooo deserved--- and played by Gretchen. Cry me a river..

I couldn't stand Vicki's responses to everything -- from shaking her head when Jeana was talking about underaged drinking. Vicki thinks she is in total control and her kids are so perfect... respectful and well behaved. I'm not saying that they are not -- even though Michael is a complete tool-- but I hate that smug attitude. You can't know and control everything your kids do. I would be willing to bet, with all the alcohol it seems Vicki enjoys, that those kids never snuck anything. I'm quite sure it was in the house, and I'm also quite sure that these kids because pretty adept at sneaking things around their mom, because she is such a contolling, helicopter parent. I learned their way around her obsessiveness, I think.

Tamra--- honestly -- a 41 year old wife and mother dropping the F bomb on national TV? She is just one big pile of tacky. Everything about her sucks.

Jeana is so middle of the road for me. I like her, but she has her issues too. But Jeana isn't stupidly, high school mean girl mean. Neither is Gretchen or Lynne. Tamra and Vick are mean because they are jealous and insecure. They can only build themselves up by putting others down. I don't care if Gretchen was a paid care giver ( dang-- what perks . how many trips and little 'days off' did she get? ) and I don't care if Lynne is a stoner. They are still head and shoulders above Gretchen and Tamra, at just being human beings.

Who cares about Lauri? She left the show. Good riddance. Her face looks like it belongs on Easter Island.

• 10 months later...

In recent shows, I've sided with Vicky of all people! I thought she was right on with being pissed that a weekend with the ladies turned into them bringing their husbands. She just seems much more real this time around.

Ugh, hate Tamra! I am not surprised her husband filled for divorce recently. Neither one is a catch so I feel sorry for whomever ends up with either of them.

And what is up with the new Christian couple? Such hypocrites!