Celebrity Rehab Presents Sober House

Cajunboiler

• 1 month later...

This is probably one of my favorite shows on VH1 because of how real it is. I know it is celebrities going through this, but the process is still real. I used to have real negative feelings about drug addicts thinking to myself, "Why do they not just stop?" And now, it shows celebrities who have been in the public eye a more human side to them. .... these celebrities though need to move away from hollywood. Go to Montana, Alaska, Nebraska, Vermont, somewheres to get away from there.

• 3 months later...

Looks like you heard right Marty. I just pulled this off of TV Guide! I can't say I'm surprised after his appearance on Celebrity Apprentice :food-smiley-005:

Tom Sizemore, Dennis Rodman and More Head to Rehab

Jun 1, 2009 11:34 PM ET by Anna Dimond

Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew will be back for a third season on VH1 with a new group including Heidi Fleiss, Tom Sizemore and Dennis Rodman.

The show will follow the celebs' 21-day intensive treatment over eight episodes airing in early 2010, according to Variety.

Joining Rodman

Wow that is quite a bunch. I did watch it last year. I guess sometimes I like to watch a train wreck. I think I watched it because of Jeff Conway. He was such a beautiful man and so talented and now he is such a mess. I just don't understand people that do drugs and why they do. Why take the drugs when you know it will most likely screw up your life? Stupid.

I thought Mackenzie Phillips cleaned up years ago. oooops.

Wow that is quite a bunch. I did watch it last year. I guess sometimes I like to watch a train wreck. I think I watched it because of Jeff Conway. He was such a beautiful man and so talented and now he is such a mess. I just don't understand people that do drugs and why they do. Why take the drugs when you know it will most likely screw up your life? Stupid.

I thought Mackenzie Phillips cleaned up years ago. oooops.

As a recovering heroin addict, I can only tell you that for me, once I tried it I loved the feeling. I never wanted it to go away. Then when I knew it had to go away, it was too late. It has taken me years to become drug free but the temptation never goes away.

Ask fat people why they don't stop eating Dunkin Donuts or MacDonald's Big Mac's. The only difference between food addiction and drug addiction is the cost. You run out of money way quicker when you're addicted to drugs.

I remember watching a movie about heroin addicts in 5th grade and it scared the poop out of me. I remember thinking when I was about 10 that it makes NO sense to ever ever take drugs.

I was addicted to cigarettes for 20 years but quit 23 years ago. Bad addiction. I was stupid enough at 13 not to understand what a horrible addiction it could be and that is was the cause of so many health problems. They used to say back when I started that smoking would stunt my growth.

Jersey congrats on being clean and sober. I love success stories.