image host
Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Kristin and Cathy... Mother and Daughter... MAY CONTAIN SHOW NIGHT SPOILERS

I noticed Kristin gained 2 pounds to go from 301 to 303 last week... but this week, they started her from 301 instead of 303.

Yana, feel free to delete 2 of those 3 previous posts. Doesn't matter which one you choose. :P You can delete one... or keep all three to remind the forum how annoying a slow computer is. lol

I will just leave that one post, so you can remind everyone with words how bad a slow computer can be :)...

I'm glad they started her from the lower weight. You shouldn't get credit for losing the SAME weight twice.

I love this team... I love Kristin's fire. Plus, she seems hilarious and keeps everyone from getting overly serious.

For some reason Kristin is so reminding me of Vicky from the last couple show.......and that is not sitting good with me!!!

She thought that they would really win the "Face Off" and was very cocky and acted like she had a chip on her shoulder.

Someone is going to knock it off...........

Pretty sure that the chip came off the shoulder when blue team still lost, even though the black team really screwed up on their luxury night.

one difference between Kristin and Vicky is that Vicky never showed emotion at eliminations. Kristin has.

Wow, i was truly impressed with Kathy volunteering to go home. She really should have been the next one to go but easily it could have been Aubrey. What a kind-hearted person she is.

Ron knew Cathy or Kristen had to go because he had to break up Mom and daughter. I think Cathy went because she was ready to go home.

I think Cathy and Kristin knew that Ron and Aubrey were going to vote to break up the pair. If Kristin and Cathy had voted for Aubrey, it would have been a tie and the black team would have voted someone out. Cathy would have been scared that they would vote Kristin out because she has come close in many competitions to beating Tara, etc. Cathy did sacrafice herself for her daughter, but I am pretty sure it had nothing to do with being nice to Aubrey. It was only to help her daughter. I don't blame her for that, I'm just saying that it wasn't love or kind-heartedness for Aubrey that caused her to do that.

I think Cathy and Kristin knew that Ron and Aubrey were going to vote to break up the pair. If Kristin and Cathy had voted for Aubrey, it would have been a tie and the black team would have voted someone out. Cathy would have been scared that they would vote Kristin out because she has come close in many competitions to beating Tara, etc. Cathy did sacrafice herself for her daughter, but I am pretty sure it had nothing to do with being nice to Aubrey. It was only to help her daughter. I don't blame her for that, I'm just saying that it wasn't love or kind-heartedness for Aubrey that caused her to do that.

Misha you nailed it exactly.

Right, cause Ron was safe, they couldn't vote him out... If Ron had gone with Kristin and Cathy then they would've voted out Aubrey, but I don't think he is dumb, and he's playing a pretty sly game, and the ladies are falling for it...

Kristen sure left her bitch stamp when she was leaving. What does she think this is... a friendship game? These people make me sick pretending like they all have such big hearts and friends forever.

The only real person there is Tara.