The Bucket List

ElleNaturelle

We watched this last night and it totally made me cry. It stars Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson who are both on their death bed. Though they're complete opposites, they find a pure and loving friendship as they set out to do the things they've always wanted to do before they die. This movie certainly places those things that are most valuable into perspective. This was way better than I thought it would be, and didn't end exactly as I expected.... which was awesome because it actually ended better!

Totally a must see for ppl embarking on the new year!

Couldn't agree with you more Elle!! We watched it last night and LOVED it. Morgan Freeman is such a wonderful actor and pairing him with Nicholson - well best decision ever. Jack Nicholson has that little impishness that makes him amazing. I too was surprised by the ending just a little. But it was a comforting ending.

I just recently got the nerve up to watch this movie, and I could really relate to a lot of it, having seen Larry go through it this summer... I have to say I laughed, cried, and held my breath all during this movie, and I loved it!!! GREAT MOVIE!!! I would recomment it to anyone that is thinking about watching...